Ur Dragon Gen 209

#131HostileSnack22Posted 3/30/2013 9:56:50 AM
ACasser posted...
HostileSnack22 posted...
@ JayYoungs - If you have an extra one would you be willing to trade a dwells-in-light for totem mace? :P that's like the only thing im trying to get from online Ur then i'll be finished with him

I've got several of both. Which one do you need? I'll gift it to you for free.

The only one im trying to get is dwells-in-light, i've gotten several others from the online Ur but its the only thing i've been trying tooth & nail to get lol
---
PSN - Hostilesnack Two i's one lowercase one capital, no L | Erica | Lvl 160 | Ranger
---I'm gonna sit riiiight here & watch you bleed out :D!!!
#132ACasserPosted 3/30/2013 9:59:16 AM
HostileSnack22 posted...
ACasser posted...
HostileSnack22 posted...
@ JayYoungs - If you have an extra one would you be willing to trade a dwells-in-light for totem mace? :P that's like the only thing im trying to get from online Ur then i'll be finished with him

The only one im trying to get is dwells-in-light, i've gotten several others from the online Ur but its the only thing i've been trying tooth & nail to get lol

That's the warrior longsword, right? If so, I'll give you one if you'll reset your pawn to accept it -- and if you'll FR me if she's above my level (171).
#133HostileSnack22Posted 3/30/2013 10:08:38 AM
ACasser posted...
HostileSnack22 posted...
ACasser posted...
HostileSnack22 posted...

That's the warrior longsword, right? If so, I'll give you one if you'll reset your pawn to accept it -- and if you'll FR me if she's above my level (171).

I've reset erica's class several times, shes using warrior at the moment and has been for sometime so I can obtain the right augments for her.
---
PSN - Hostilesnack Two i's one lowercase one capital, no L | Erica | Lvl 160 | Ranger
---I'm gonna sit riiiight here & watch you bleed out :D!!!
#134ACasserPosted 3/30/2013 10:26:48 AM
HostileSnack22 posted...
ACasser posted...
HostileSnack22 posted...
ACasser posted...
HostileSnack22 posted...

I've reset erica's class several times, shes using warrior at the moment and has been for sometime so I can obtain the right augments for her.

Just need you to accept a Friend Request so I can afford to hire Erica. The rest is good to go otherwise.