Ur Dragon Gen 210

#51OldschoolukPosted 3/31/2013 11:06:56 AM
Mine was 12 hearts!!!! 2 right rear leg, 3 front left leg, chest, abdomen, 3 left front leg and 2 left rear.

Most climbing I have ever had to do on an online UR kill.
---
PSN: Oldschooluk Pawn: Pooh, level 200 Support Mage challenger/utilitarian
PSN: Newschooluk Pawn: Kaya, level 93 Strider scather/challenger
#52KarathraxPosted 3/31/2013 11:07:36 AM
Five easy hearts.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#53tritiumrainPosted 3/31/2013 11:10:38 AM
Killed him on both accounts. Kill #50 for my main, #5 for my alt.

I got the Christmas tree for my alt, and 5-heart version on my main.
---
PSN: tritiumrain [Koara - Ranger Lv 200] http://i.imgur.com/iI742.jpg
PSN: KunXXoichi [Fighter Lv 35], PSN: Hit-GirlDD [Strider Lv 170+]
#54legaiapPosted 3/31/2013 11:13:24 AM
I can't kill a heart worth a damn for some reason is everyone here level 200 hundred or something?
#55nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 11:17:15 AM(edited)
@tritiumrain - congrats on the milestone 50th kill for Koara's account. I really need to level up my alts so they can start getting some kills.

legaiap posted...
I can't kill a heart worth a damn for some reason is everyone here level 200 hundred or something?

Mostly. What lv are you? If you're above level 100, you might be able to get a kill by using all str and mag boosting augs, and stacked periapts.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#56CheetahSmithPosted 3/31/2013 11:17:28 AM
Got a five-heart one: heart on his left side, gut, left back foot, right back leg and right back foot which I nuked with a Maker's Finger. Easy kill. :D And my 20th online Ur-Dragon kill overall. XD

Kind of a relief to get this guy, he was a terrible troll!
---
PSN: Esusyu * Alt: Esusyu 2
WKC 2: Cheetah * Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Asha (Lvl 200 Sorcerer) * Alt Pawn: Devi (50< Ranger)
#57legaiapPosted 3/31/2013 11:24:03 AM
nhankins7 posted...
@tritiumrain - congrats on the milestone 50th kill for Koara's account. I really need to level up my alts so they can start getting some kills.

legaiap posted...

Mostly. What lv are you? If you're above level 100, you might be able to get a kill by using all str and mag boosting augs, and stacked periapts.

Lvl 76 assassin I have a dragon forged Ascalon. I'm fighting him at nighttime with the blood lust augment. What else do I need.
#58ACasserPosted 3/31/2013 11:24:23 AM
CheetahSmith posted...
Got a five-heart one: heart on his left side, gut, left back foot, right back leg and right back foot which I nuked with a Maker's Finger. Easy kill.

Got the same one, only I skipped the MF part. Only the ankles were the least bit time-consuming.
#59ACasserPosted 3/31/2013 11:27:52 AM
legaiap posted...
nhankins7 posted...

legaiap posted...

Lvl 76 assassin I have a dragon forged Ascalon. I'm fighting him at nighttime with the blood lust augment. What else do I need.

Autonomy is immensely helpful. Use stacked Conqueror's Periapts four at a time. A Maker's Finger is handy for one really robust heart. That's probably the best advice I can offer at your level.
#60nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 11:28:38 AM
legaiap posted...

from the 3rd post of thread intro...

nhankins7 posted...
General advice for getting a kill during GP

1. Use Bloodlust, and fight at night.

2. Use Autonomy and fight solo. This is not always necessary, but highly recommended for lower level players.

3. Use all other strength/magic boosting augments at your disposal – Clout, Vehemence, Acuity, Attunement, etc.

4. Use stacked periapts. Bring at minimum 32 Conqueror’s and/or 32 Demon’s Periapts – Conqueror’s for strength, Demon’s for magic. Use 4 (of each) at a time, and reapply when they wear off.

5. If you are a bow wielding vocation, bring a Maker’s Finger. If you can get Ur down to only one heart, you can MF the last heart to kill him. Don’t miss, you only get one shot.

---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter