Ur Dragon Gen 210

#61KhondobrPosted 3/31/2013 10:47:04 AM
tritiumrain posted...
Killed him on both accounts. Kill #50 for my main, #5 for my alt.

I got the Christmas tree for my alt, and 5-heart version on my main.

Just a random thought. It would be so cool to get some special weapon or armor for any milestone on line, and once you reach the final milestone, you could get some type of ultimate weapon. Congrats, I'm only half way yet. Cheers.
#62lilgreekgirl7Posted 3/31/2013 10:53:23 AM
Crap....I'm not home. Damn u Urshole. maybe I make it home before GP ends. if so.....its gonna b close ._.
---
PSN: lilgreekgirl: Tristan/ lvl >150 / Warrior
Alt PSN: lilgreekgirl7 / Charisma/ Fighter / lvl < 50
#63crimsonhawk47Posted 3/31/2013 11:11:47 AM
I've got a couple questions.

First of all, How long does the maker's finger stun the UR online for?

Second, Is the grace period 30 real minutes or 30 minutes of gameplay? Cause I hear about people fighting in GP like an hour after it was called.
#64JayYoungsPosted 3/31/2013 11:18:30 AM
Wow this gen had like a semi soft grace period killed it in 4 minutes... Nice :)

The only thing that annoyed me is that the weapons I got were another Lestrious greatshield, my 11th Ascalon, my 17th Heavens key and another Lambent shield.... Once again no Totem Mace >:@

Guess i'll have to hope 211 drops it

---
PSN: jayyoungs1990
Pawn: Airia Level 182 Sorceress
#65nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 11:20:56 AM(edited)
crimsonhawk47 posted...
I've got a couple questions.

First of all, How long does the maker's finger stun the UR online for?

Second, Is the grace period 30 real minutes or 30 minutes of gameplay? Cause I hear about people fighting in GP like an hour after it was called.

from the 3rd post of the intro...
nhankins7 posted...
Recently grace period has been about 2 hours long, and there hasn't been a “soft” GP at the end.

2 hours real time. There should be about 30 min left right now. As far as maker's finger, it is used because it will instantly destroy a heart, if you hit one. It isn't used for it's stun properties.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#66JayYoungsPosted 3/31/2013 11:29:27 AM
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
Crap....I'm not home. Damn u Urshole. maybe I make it home before GP ends. if so.....its gonna b close ._.

Hope you make it this gen has a semi soft grace period :D

---
PSN: jayyoungs1990
Pawn: Airia Level 182 Sorceress
#67ACasserPosted 3/31/2013 11:39:26 AM
JayYoungs posted...
The only thing that annoyed me is that the weapons I got were another Lestrious greatshield, my 11th Ascalon, my 17th Heavens key and another Lambent shield.... Once again no Totem Mace

A shame I can't gift one to you -- I've got something like a dozen sitting in storage. Online Ur loves to give me everything BUT Ascalons and Heaven's Keys.... probably because my Arisen is an assassin.
#68lilgreekgirl7Posted 3/31/2013 11:44:01 AM
Pheww ...that was close!! Got him...ladies night again :P I got the same version as Kara :D

Jayyoungs .....I can send that mace...I have 3 !! And...apparently our gift packages git mixed up cause I just got another. 5 Hearts...gut, left side, two on right rear leg, one on left rear leg.

*skips out of chamber* :D
---
PSN: lilgreekgirl: Tristan/ lvl >150 / Warrior
Alt PSN: lilgreekgirl7 / Charisma/ Fighter / lvl < 50
#69crimsonhawk47Posted 3/31/2013 11:45:09 AM
Oh my god hankins thank you so much. I read your post, ran downstairs, bought the makers finger, like a bunch of periapts and murdered a the 4 heart guy. I was an assassin with a rank 2 ascalon. That was my first online kill, and I would not have done that had you not pointed out that it's no longer 30 minutes.
#70ACasserPosted 3/31/2013 11:49:59 AM
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
Jayyoungs .....I can send that mace...I have 3 !!

No, you can't. =) It's for Mystic Knights only.

But I'm sure Jay is flattered by the thought.