Ur Dragon Gen 210

#71nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 11:50:30 AM
crimsonhawk47 posted...
Oh my god hankins thank you so much. I read your post, ran downstairs, bought the makers finger, like a bunch of periapts and murdered a the 4 heart guy. I was an assassin with a rank 2 ascalon. That was my first online kill, and I would not have done that had you not pointed out that it's no longer 30 minutes.

Happy to help, and congrats on your first online kill - getting that first one is pretty cool.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#72TropicalwoodPosted 3/31/2013 11:52:27 AM(edited)
This is weird, my first account didn't get any wake stones from winning, however I did get 20 wakestones when I turned on the game (I was saved in the chamber)
Anybody else have that happen?
---
Solaire (Fighter Lvl 200) PSN: Tropicalwood http://i.imgur.com/yOA5MSQ.jpg
Artorias (Warrior Lvl 61) PSN: PhantomArtorias
#73lilgreekgirl7Posted 3/31/2013 11:57:06 AM
Uhhhhh....duh ^^ I am so dumb.
---
PSN: lilgreekgirl: Tristan/ lvl >150 / Warrior
Alt PSN: lilgreekgirl7 / Charisma/ Fighter / lvl < 50
#74OldschoolukPosted 3/31/2013 11:58:09 AM
Tropicalwood posted...
This is weird, my first account didn't get any wake stones from winning, however I did get 20 wakestones when I turned on the game (I was saved in the chamber)

I think this may be due to skipping the cutscene...if you leave and come back in they appear.

@lilgreekgirl glad you "woke up" in time to make this one :) and stop teasing jayyoung - poor guys been after the mace for so long...hehehe
---
PSN: Oldschooluk Pawn: Pooh, level 200 Support Mage challenger/utilitarian
PSN: Newschooluk Pawn: Kaya, level 93 Strider scather/challenger
#75ACasserPosted 3/31/2013 11:58:42 AM
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
Uhhhhh....duh ^^ I am so dumb.

Ah, don't worry about it -- I've made the same silly offer several times. I've learned to put a filter between typing out my thoughts and hitting "post" and enough research to make sure I'm not making an impossible offer.
#76corridor89Posted 3/31/2013 11:59:42 AM
Finally got the talarin white. 5th online kill and managed to get All Ur item drops. Also got the Apollo mask which was the last one I was after. I feel pretty lucky considering people have tried 15+ times and still haven't found all the masks yet.

Anyways I guess I'm done with online Ur. I'll still participate probably just to have back ups for my weapons incase I somehow lose it. And may tune in for gp to df my items. But at least now I don't need to follow his health updates as closely.
#77nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 12:05:03 PM(edited)
Tropicalwood posted...

So you were saved in the tablet chamber, and you got the wakestones before killing Ur? I've had that happen before, where I load the game from a save right there, and I get the 20 wakestones before killing him. Although it has always been at the very beginning of a Gen for me, not during GP. On the occasions that I got this "glitch" I didn't get any wakestones for killing him, just the equipment.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
#78crimsonhawk47Posted 3/31/2013 12:04:12 PM
Can't you just switch to mystic knight? Or is there something I'm missing here? Send it home with their pawn?
#79nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 12:07:12 PM
crimsonhawk47 posted...
Can't you just switch to mystic knight? Or is there something I'm missing here? Send it home with their pawn?

Referring to trading a totem mace? Pawns can't equip maces, magic shields, or magic bows, so those types of equipment cannot be transferred.
---
#80sephiroth1491Posted 3/31/2013 12:07:33 PM
Oh god, is GP done yet? I just got home and see this. >_<
---
PSN: kon-sama1491 ///
"There's no room left in heaven and there's sure no room in hell, yeah" - Bad Religion