Official Pawn Sharing Political Injustice Debate

#1newjerseyplayerPosted 4/13/2013 4:38:38 PM(edited)
I wanna start this, as I had fun watching the Eleventh Pawn Sharing Club topic unfold. I am not part of it, and will thus stay impartial (EDIT: Not really). I am also well versed in Political Law, Economic Law, Religion and Religious Law (As was discussed briefly in a post), Political Power Systems, Psychology, Philosophy, and such. Let the discussion commence.

Let's start out with formatting. How should the list be handled? Should it change? Or are we fine the with the way it is?

(P.S., I'll probably side with who ever is losing this debate, since I don't want to see verbal slaughter occur on Gamefaqs.)
---
PSN: rjlikestv, Alt PSN: matt_2143, alt PSN #2: aalltt_1234
Yes I believe in Jesus Christ. He is our Saviour.
#2The_Masked_DollPosted 4/13/2013 4:33:22 PM
Why do I feel like i'm being mocked.
---
Playstation Network: The_Masked_Doll
Companion: Guardian Godwin - Lv.170 Pure Warrior
#3newjerseyplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 4:37:52 PM
Don't worry, I know you were on the losing side, so I'll help you out :) This is to express opinions in non-trolling manners.

Why shouldn't newer members be put at the top? They deserve rents as much as old players do, if not more. If you continue to put old, highly rented members at the top, it becomes a monopoly on rents. New players will rarely get rented. And if that was to be the case, it is not a Pawn Sharing Club, it is a Voluntary Taxation System, where the "leaders" of the system reap rewards under the guise of helping the needy. Its George Orwell's Farm all over again.

Did I get your argument correct? Discuss :)
---
#4The_Masked_DollPosted 4/13/2013 5:09:52 PM
Losing side? It was a suggestion which the hippy dictator rejected.

There is no "losing" side when it is all based off the decision of one individual, what is this, supposed to be a war? All the Hippy Sharing "Godess" will do is put you on ignore and be done with it.

I personally don't care if the changes are even made, and making the attempt at getting the list changed out to be so serious is blutty ridiculous. What the hell are you gon'na do, start a rebellion against some ignorant child because of a situation you arn't even apart of?

Like come on, don't humour the kid by trying to take their ignorance seriously. 'Cuz that's what we need, making someone who names them-self after a "godess" feel even more in power.
---
#5MHNetioPosted 4/13/2013 5:10:50 PM
I would not vote for newjerseyplayer because I don't trust his smile. He is like a sheep in wolves' clothing. A lamb among the lions. A zebra amongst the suitable metaphor I'll think up later.

His condemnation of our tried and true pawn sharing system shows he is part of The Man, who spreads propaganda about our glorious communist pawn society. Were it not for our glorious leaders of North Kor...Pawn Sharing Society, then nobody would get their pawns known by others.

Densetsu, the shining example for which we are all judged by, would be ashamed of your candour, sir.

Ashamed and disgusted.
#6KelayrPosted 4/13/2013 5:18:18 PM
Not having been in the club for very long, I'm not sure if Doll knew how club members looked at the list when deciding who to hire.

Personally, how the list is ordered makes no difference to me in terms of chances of me hiring a pawn. Whenever I feel like bringing club pawns out, I look through the whole list and hire pawns I may not have tried before and/or have not hired in a while - this is to ensure I cycle through everyone so that everyone's pawns have a chance of being hired by me. At the same time, I usually give priority to those who've hired my pawn recently, which emphasizes the reciprocating nature of the club: if you hire a pawn, that pawn's owner then sees your pawn in their Pawns Your Main Pawn Knows list, which increases the chance of a return hire. I've received FRs from some of our lower leveled club members after trying their pawns out, and they've then hired my pawn back in turn.

One other thing that may have been forgotten is that the list is not meant for random players to look at, but rather is for club members' use only. If random players used the list to decide who to hire, I can see the merit of Doll's argument since it'd then become much like the ingame top 100, where the top 10 pawns get the most visibility out of all of them. However, most, if not all, of us will cycle through the list regularly when hiring which effectively solves this problem, while random players may not know about giving everyone on the list a chance.
---
PSN: Kelayr
Pawn: Claire, level 200 Strider
#7newjerseyplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 5:20:20 PM
MHNetio posted...
I would not vote for newjerseyplayer because I don't trust his smile. He is like a sheep in wolves' clothing. A lamb among the lions. A zebra amongst the suitable metaphor I'll think up later.

His condemnation of our tried and true pawn sharing system shows he is part of The Man, who spreads propaganda about our glorious communist pawn society. Were it not for our glorious leaders of North Kor...Pawn Sharing Society, then nobody would get their pawns known by others.

Densetsu, the shining example for which we are all judged by, would be ashamed of your candour, sir.

Ashamed and disgusted.

Oh my God, my sides XD

And Doll, this was supposed to be relatively fun...
---
#8TaigaWilliamPosted 4/13/2013 5:46:20 PM(edited)
blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty blutty

I rest my case. `-`
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzvdt41t8d1qbily0o2_500.gif
#9tritiumrainPosted 4/13/2013 6:05:00 PM
silentexistence posted...
One other thing that may have been forgotten is that the list is not meant for random players to look at, but rather is for club members' use only.

wait... I sometimes use the list to hire pawns and I'm not a member... am I gonna get in trouble now? XD
---
PSN: KunXXoichi [Kunoichi - Fighter Lv35] http://i.imgur.com/U6Qdwx7.jpg
PSN: tritiumrain [Koara - Ranger Lv200] , PSN: Hit-GirlDD [Hit-Girl - Strider Lv200]
#10The_Masked_DollPosted 4/13/2013 6:37:21 PM
tritiumrain posted...
silentexistence posted...
One other thing that may have been forgotten is that the list is not meant for random players to look at, but rather is for club members' use only.

wait... I sometimes use the list to hire pawns and I'm not a member... am I gonna get in trouble now? XD

See.
---