Ur Dragon Gen 218

#111ihateusobadPosted 4/18/2013 1:21:17 AM
Riddlewizard posted...
@ ihateusobad
I failed at my first kill a few generations back. I restarted, did a pure magick build from the ground up purely to beat online Ur, and boosted my level 200's power a ton with augments, armor, and stacked periapts. Try again when you're a higher level, and nail down every detail so you can max out your power, and thus your chance at victory.
*Shrugs* It worked for me.

This is actually my 3rd time restarting all on bad terms be it corrupted data or my nephew starting a new game erasing mine.. I really like this game but grinding all the way to max level JUST to get a few items doesn't sound fun to me... Ive even asked for someone to give me some items and ill repay the favor when I could. But no one has extras I guess... I'm all for a challenge but having to be so specific on how to beat 1 boss isn't for me....I had more fun when you could relax and build any kind of arisen you want and still do damage to the ur
#112lilgreekgirl7Posted 4/18/2013 1:22:20 AM
Wow - I must've cut that one SUPER close cause I say you sign in Esusyu when I was mid-round ...1 hour grace periods SUCK !! Got him tho and, as usual - I'm the last one to post my kill. I shouldn't even bother with my version, but I got Rocky's if anyone is interested and the IMPORTANT thing is ..I ACTUALLY KILLED it you guys!!!

@hateusopad - it can be done...I was around 115 on my first kill and it wasn't too too long ago - about 188 or so I believe. Honestly though, I STILL struggle with the kill - what is easy for most of these guys is a challenge for me. I guess you either have to be persistent or a masachist - or maybe a little of both ;D
---
PSN: lilgreekgirl: Tristan/ lvl 200 / Warrior
Alt PSN: lilgreekgirl7 / Charisma/ Ranger / lvl < 50
#113GAMERKSPosted 4/18/2013 2:00:18 AM
another short GP. this time, i got the kill.
we have on the xbox always 2 hours GP's. why the change capcom?
grats all and happy hunting.
---
Xbox GT RohrGamer, Xx Gamer KS xX
PSN RohrGamer
#114ACasserPosted 4/18/2013 7:22:05 AM
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
...1 hour grace periods SUCK !! Got him tho and, as usual - I'm the last one to post my kill. I shouldn't even bother with my version, but I got Rocky's if anyone is interested and the IMPORTANT thing is ..I ACTUALLY KILLED it you guys!!!

Yes, one-hour GP sucks more than two-hour GP.... but it's something we're just going to have to get used to. And one-hour GP sucks less than someone killing the stupid thing at 3:30 AM. As I so eloquently told Karathrax, I'm too old for this (expletive deleted) at this sort of hour.

No, you're not the last to post your kill. I would have posted at the time, but I'm not going to try and type a coherent sentence or three in the middle of the night when I just want to roll over and go back to sleep. So I'm posting now.

I got Rocky's version, too. I guess I'm glad I didn't get the even-more-obnoxious nhankins7 variant, but that was quite a bit of crawling over the stupid lizard at that ungodly hour. I didn't think my Arisen could crawl up onto his wing to finish it, but either he did or I simply hallucinated the whole thing.

And congratulations on your kill, lilgreekgirl.