Official Pawn Sharing Club #14

#1GreenSkadiPosted 4/21/2013 9:30:05 PM
This Club is about sharing pawns among active players, getting each other RC, knowledge, gear and feedback on the pawns.

To interested new players:

This club works both ways round, we hire you, you hire us, means that this thread is not for promoting your pawn once, it's meant to be an active community, where you are visible from time to time, letting the rest of us know how much RC/knowledge you got from us, with whom you are traveling and so on.
Most of us won't hire your pawn if they never see you again here in this thread and you will be excluded from the list if you seem inactive so make sure to post sometimes and be active.

As Falthin once posted:
No one is expected to hire everyones pawn and it's not always practical for people to immediately rent the pawn belonging to a member who just released theirs - especially if they don't want to rent high level pawns.
This is an active group where members hire pawns within the group and give feedback or updates every couple of days or so,and people post acknowledging the rent ( like Shadow skill and others often do ) then people may be more willing to hire their pawn as they are seen as contributing to the 'group' and their rent won't be wasted on an inactive pawn.
Remember,anyone can just make a new topic and say Rent My Pawn, but I don't think the original spirit of this topic/club was to be a one post "rent my pawn" topic,where people asked the group to rent their pawn and then you never heard from them again.
I quite like hiring others pawns to pass on knowledge, RC and maybe some gear to other 'active' pawns and that is why I posted in this topic.That has been a large part of the DD community.
I'm assuming people asking others to rent their pawns are wanting ratings or RC or feedback or whatever,but if someone new posts, putting their pawn up for rent,and there is no evidence that they are ever using any other pawns from this group then there isn't much incentive for group members to hire their pawn.

Useful things to know:

Hiring higher level pawns:
To lower level players, you can hire higher level pawns for free by sending a friend request to their owner, once accepted they cost 0 RC, but you should know that there is an exp penalty for renting pawns above your current level that caps at 25 levels above your Arisen.
Additionally, there is an exp bonus applied if you rent pawns below your current level that caps at 25 levels below your Arisen.
Most people on this board with their PSN in their signature will accept a friend request so don't be shy. ;)

Limit of 2 pawns per member:
We limited the pawns on the list to 2 per member, so if you have multiple alternative accounts, make sure to enlist the two you want on the list, you may always change those though, just post in the common way which pawn you want to exchange and it will be done in the next list.

Updates to the list:
The list of active members is being updated every couple of days, those updates include new members, pawn info updates and exclude those whom are not active anymore.
If you take a break from DD/quite playing, please let us know, so I can take you of the list for that time, remember, everyone can be back on the list when he/she is playing and can fulfill the "Sharing Club duties" again, just post in this thread again, be active as described above and you are back on the list.

Vocation shortcuts:
F=Fighter/S=Sorcerer/ST=Strider/M=Mage/R=Ranger/W=Warrior/BC=Bezel Crown equipped/RBC=BC by request

Happy Hunting everyone!

@Kinect420: I did not want to occupy your thread, and once you are back,we sure may go back to your original idea,with the lottery and all.Hope you are alright!
---
PSN: GreenSkadi
Pawn: Ari, Level 200 Sorceress, Scather/Challenger http://i.imgur.com/p07tugw.jpg
#2GreenSkadi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 9:32:06 PM(edited)
If you want to become a member of the club post your Info EXACTLY like I did down there,
post again like that if there were changes that should be added in the next list.

GFAQ nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn level | Pawn vocation

> | kinect420 | Kira
^ | kinectifaction | Azura

> | GreenSkadi | Ari | 200 | S

Jules_McGrules | jules_mcgrules2 | Bruno | <100 | R
^ | jules_mcgrules | Thaliah | <150 | R

lilgreekgirl7 | lilgreekgirl | Tristan | 200 | W
^ | lilgreekgirl7 | Charisma | <50 | R

occcultproposal | Jpxj86 | Anise | 200 | S
^ | Jpxseller | Alazaar | <50 | S

paasky | Nasty-Alex | Laura | 200 | S
^ | laura-a-t | Serenity | <100 | F/W

> | Karathrax | Segnbora | 200 | S
^ | Sekhmeti | Draken | <100 | R

nhankins7 | nathan-hankins | Nightshade | 200 | S
^ | nhankins777 | Morrigan | <50 | W

> | acasser | Gloriana | 200 | W

CheetahSmith | Esusyu | Asha | 200 | S
^ | Esusyu2 | Devi | <50 | R

tatesau | Flamesinger | Flamesinger | 200 | S
^ | SunMartian | Ares | 200 | R

> | InfernoRodan | Stella | 200 | R

> | AFROMAN117 | Kayleigh | 200 | F
^ | TheLetterELL | Lotus | <50 | S

silentexistence | Kelayr | Claire | 200 | ST

Higenzon | Zalian21 | Zalian | 200 | R

Sanguine_01 | Sanguine_01 | Vampire Lupa | 200 | R

> | soulinsanity | Horo | 200 | R

Neuropsychosis | soachratava | Goro | <50 | W

> | Khaoskill | Lanfear | <100 | R

Riddlewizard | CrueltyIncarnate | Morrigan | 200 | S

> | Rowde | Rowde | 200 | ST
^ | RowdeJP | Edinna Vi | <50 | S

> | RockyTerrain | Willow | 200 | M

Klaatu77 | McCloud77 | Cloudstrike | 200 | R
^ | Dark_Arisen | Setsuka | <50 | W

HostiIeSnack22 | HostiIeSnack with two i's(one small, one big) no L | Erica | 200 | R

> | FlarelordFenix | Evennia | 200 | M

Bouke | Brynhild1st | Farnese | 200 | R
^ | RiverChaucer3rd | Mina | 200 | S

MRn54 | MRn54Alt1 | Persimmon | 200 | F/RBC

mirain4400 | mirain00 | Angie | <50 | M

JayYoungs | jayyoungs1990 | Airia | 200 | S

> | Mirr9 | Flemeth | <150 | M/S

joseargao | ukyo_rulz | Melusine | 200 | S/M

> | IamI3rian | Danlon Ferl | <50 | M/S
^ | LameI3rain | John Apex | <50 | W/F

> | TaigaWilliam | Cadence | <50 | R
^ | rebel_nowe | Maerlyn | <100 | M

> | Azure-Zephyr | Lenneth | 200 | ST

Rakarth | Summoner_G_Slime | Melekaliki | <150 | M
^ | Goblintactics | Meerkat | <50 | W

Arcturius62 | Arcturius | Arcturius | <150 | W
^ | Gawain_62 | Drizzt | <50 | R

DarkThrone87 | LightThrone87 | Riza | <100 | R

> | Mewfeuille | Kuro | <100 | F
^ | Mewfeuille2 | Miu | <50 | S

MurphDirtyX l | MurphDiggidy | Nobutada | <50 | ST

soulstealer0990 | Vande0990 | Seraphim Xiu | 200 | R

jeremypai | IcyPrince | Titania(Tia) | <200 | S
^ | DrPai | Eliza(Ellie) | <100 | R

> | Lord_comic | Sasha | <50 | F

Jahh75 | Solution_1 | Diomedes | <150 | F

> | Damarcosg | Abigail | 200 | S/M

> | Mutantbug78 | Daenerys | <50 | ST

SirByedato | LilByedato | Akira | <50 | M

Lord_Matter | Grimmjuw= | Matter | <150 | W

PFirefly | PFirefly | Amelia | <200 | ST
^ | Pyrefly06 | Ping | <50 | R

Rikardo90 | RikardoGhost | Vivian | 200 | R

Bludallas | BluDALLAS | Penny | <50 | R/F

Jesserae | Captialprankster | Alexandra | <150 | R

Xemnas124 | xjoanxriversx | ? | ? | ?

derpnik | ii_Edgeworth_ii | Tiffany | <50 | M
#3GreenSkadi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 9:35:22 PM(edited)
Berret01 | killerpenguin78 | Brald | <100 | W/F

> | Kingscorpiop93 | Demitri | <200 | W

> | AxelLysander | Dante | <50 | W

Simmo55 | Taledorian | Dargon | <50 | S

> | Anarchy612 | Lilynette | <50 | M

> | RedEyeDeath331 | Raistlin | <50 | M

_ard | ardpsiko | Calista | 200 | R

DelaCroex | Yanlloyd | Stella | <50 | S

Etroanime | Rammel29 | Vydic | <100 | F/W

Dark One | Chace8625 | ? | <50 | ?

> | flirofear | Arya | <100 | R

Gaia_Deus | Spyy22 | Zane | <50 | W

Happilyaddicted | dirty_diaper88 | Eve | <50 | F

> | Smoldar | Cyn | <100 | S

chaoticdragon55 | chaoticdragon1 | Anna | <50 | M

If you were excluded from the list, just post again and make sure to be more active this time to get back and stay on the list.

By the way, I closed thread #13, cause I was going to shut down my PC and go to bed, so sadly no real killing blow this time for the thread, sorry guys 'n girls. :/

---
PSN: GreenSkadi
Pawn: Ari, Level 200 Sorceress, Scather/Challenger http://i.imgur.com/p07tugw.jpg
#4MHNetioPosted 4/21/2013 9:42:55 PM
You're a disgrace to GameFAQs.
#5Jules_McGrulesPosted 4/21/2013 9:43:10 PM
My eagle claw is saddened to see the old thread close prematurely. X(

Btw, it turns out I still have Ari with me, I'll be releasing her tomorrow. Have a good night. X)
#6RowdePosted 4/21/2013 9:46:04 PM
MHNetio posted...

LoL... I just posted propaganda about this development in the "other" thread too.
#7Kingscorpiop93Posted 4/21/2013 9:46:05 PM
I changed Demitri to a strider.
---
---
PSN: Kingscorpiop93
#8Jules_McGrulesPosted 4/21/2013 9:46:48 PM
MHNetio posted...

Where's all this hate coming from?
#9RowdePosted 4/21/2013 9:49:24 PM
Jules_McGrules posted...
MHNetio posted...

Where's all this hate coming from?

psst... it's tongue in cheek... I know you've been reading the "other" thread too.
#10lilgreekgirl7Posted 4/21/2013 9:50:28 PM
Oh THAT'Swhat happened!! I tried to post and got error msg!!

Tomato...was going to quote u, but I guess when a topic closes u can't ...I had already pulled this other quote before Skadi skunked me ;) but...thank u for the sweet words and Persimmon in that mask

...... ;D

Karathrax posted...
As a side note, it looks like from video footage of the DA that the Bezel Crown will be nerfed to 2x XP, just like the other xp boosters.

With that in mind, I would like to know who in this group has under 1M RC to their names, so I can put that BC to good use until then. I may not be able to do for a lot of people, but I can at least try.

This really bums me out...I will try to do the same (not sure I can pull the 1million runs, but I will help out anyone who responds to this call out as well - I hope they nerf the stamina drain - since the only thing that makes THAT worthwhile is the 5-by :/

Charisma has quite a list!!

Soulstealer YES!! Got the boots..thankie kindly + 34RC and a foreign knife - as a pawn would say "this should change the stakes" ;)
_ard (no longer strangest name - see below :o ) for 77 K RC 1* heavens key, Wakestone and a kind greeting
Taiga for 127K RC, kept sour ambrosial and 5* ratings
next two r not club that I know of but here they r just in case...
Dirty_diapers 88...no...I'm not kidding for 11K RC, amber dragon scale and kind words
shadowgirl _69 for 5* rent

I'v released Taledorian's pawn along with Anarchy612 and ran with RedEyeDeath's Raistlin for a bit and released...currently dragging a bunch of pack mules down to the WaterEd Altar quest to carry those dam slates so I have Gaia Deus' pawn and Killerpenguin's as well!!
---
PSN: lilgreekgirl: Tristan/ lvl 200 / Warrior
Alt PSN: lilgreekgirl7 / Charisma/ Ranger / lvl < 50