Official Pawn Sharing Club #15

#491Erick DamonPosted 4/29/2013 1:40:58 AM
Updated Schierke. Her name is spelled right now... She is a level 44 Mage. Has some attunements from the other classes. Should be done switching her around for the time being.

Erick_Damon | Murk-Leader | Schierke | <50 | M

Released Kazkar.

Add me if you have a level 50 ish Fighter, Strider or Ranger.
#492soulinsanityPosted 4/29/2013 2:11:50 AM
thanks to rockyterrain for the 83K RC and gargantuan skull and moonshimmer pelt
---
PSN: soulinsanity
Pawn : Horo - lvl 200 - Vocation : Ranger -Abandon all Delusions of Control - DA
#493Sanguine_01Posted 4/29/2013 2:40:43 AM
My thnx go out to

Soulinsanity for 700k RC, Poxy Flesh and 5 stars total from the last few times you rented combined....Im in amazement my friend. I didnt play much last night but i kept a tally on totals so thank you very much.

Regarding Horos new look, i think she looks awesome. The two eyes is a nice unique touch as well and different. The armor suits her style as well and is probably the best looking set on her as it fits her history and persona. Overall a good look... now have you ever thought of returning her hair to white just to see how that contrasts with the dark outfit?

Uroak for 38k RC and an Airtight Flask. Thank you very much, i hope you will have him again.

Ardpsiko for 100k RC
Rothwind for a Cursed Item (It was a Trophy Jacket btw)
Killface2041 for 60k RC

My thanks to everyone who rented Lupa over the weekend, and taught him about Garms and Elder Ogres as well. Funny because i may get 3 stars one day on everything but the damb Seneschal still has one star, lol.

Note: If anyone has a Moonshimmer Pelt laying around it would be very helpful. I just realised almost all of Lupas gear (Trophy outfit) needs 5 pieces each but if i can duplicate one it would be fine, cant seem to get it.
---
PSN: Sanguine_01 Pawn: Vampire Lupa lvl 200 Strider.
#494ShonuffOsirusPosted 4/29/2013 3:11:46 AM
nhankins7 posted...
Released AFROMAN's Tokki Goemul and Oldschooluk's Pooh after a short run on BBI. Both got scythed once, but I rehired to give them a proper rating.

Thanks to the following for rents on Nightshade

MRn54Alt1 - 1 million RC, 5*s, and a golden egg - wow
lilgreekgirl - 59k RC, 5*s, and an Ox Horn
Cidoflas - 0RC, 5*s, and a rock.

Cidoflas, you seem to have a case of the rocks :( Thank you for the rent though - it's the thought that counts.

Maybe im renting too much? When I rent I do full runs and gift liquid vims or bbi mats so rocks and 0 RC...thanks for lettin me know though. Gotta figure out what im doin wrong a lil later cause im gonna pass out.
---
PSN: Cidoflas
Pawn: Kokoro 200 Strider(main)/Fighter
#495Mouse200Posted 4/29/2013 3:25:50 AM
Hi everyone,

new player here I got DA a few days ago. I'll do my best to rent someone's pawn and would be grateful for someone to rent mine. If you would like me to take yours, please let me know.

Ideally I'd like to rent a healing mage as I am playing a ranger.

mouse200 | mouse2061 | CalamityJane | 22 | Warrior

I don't quite understand how the whole system works yet, so please bear with me if I do something wrong.
---
My Friend My Friend he's gotta knife.
#496nhankins7Posted 4/29/2013 3:52:01 AM(edited)
ShonuffOsirus posted...
nhankins7 posted...
Cidoflas, you seem to have a case of the rocks :( Thank you for the rent though - it's the thought that counts.

Maybe im renting too much? When I rent I do full runs and gift liquid vims or bbi mats so rocks and 0 RC...thanks for lettin me know though. Gotta figure out what im doin wrong a lil later cause im gonna pass out.

Generally being rocked is a result of restoring your save file from a backup. It may also be caused by a server timeout while resting. Renting too much shouldn't cause it though. There is a limit of ten rents sent per rest, but if you exceed that, it will only result in lost rents, not rocked status. I just released your pawn - you should still be able to receive RC and items.

Also released MRn54's Bulwark just now. I'll take him for a longer run soon - gonna start farming level 3 equipment next time I later.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Warrior
#497paaskyPosted 4/29/2013 3:43:55 AM
soulinsanity posted...
paasky posted...

Question to those who have already managed to kill the Death: does it reappear/reincarnate with full health bar in same game round or is it gone for good once you have beaten it?

oh he comes back alright im on my 4th one now and hes got 2 bars left :P

Thanks for useful info. :) My 1st is still almost full bar. ;_;
---
PSN: Nasty-Alex, pawn: Laura, Sorceress, lvl 200 (DA)
PSN: laura-a-t, pawn: Serenity, full-support Mage, lvl 80 (DD)
#498KelayrPosted 4/29/2013 4:29:49 AM
I've released Lupa and Iristrielle - good hunting! Switched in Tokki Goemul and Mimi for some more hot Bitterblack action.
---
PSN: Kelayr
Pawn: Claire, level 200 Strider
#499GreenSkadi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 5:01:51 AM
Wahhhh! Nearly dead thread!

Guys, give me a moment I will look through the thread as fast as I can and prepare a new list!

I open up a new one now and use the old list, will edit it with the new one once I'm done looking throug 200 Messages!
---
PSN: GreenSkadi
DA Pawn: Ari, LV 200 Sorceress, Scather/Challenger http://i.imgur.com/p07tugw.jpg
#500Jules_McGrulesPosted 4/29/2013 5:11:27 AM
*kiils thread with one finger*

EAGLE CLAWWWW!!!!!!