Official Pawn Sharing Club #16

#491GreenSkadi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:16:16 PM
I will prepare the new thread now, cause this one is close to death, see you all in Official Pawn Sharing Club #17! :)

How will strike the killing blow on this one?
---
PSN: GreenSkadi
DA Pawn: Ari, LV 200 Sorceress, Scather/Challenger http://i.imgur.com/p07tugw.jpg
#492redroses_4lifePosted 5/1/2013 4:17:21 PM
ACasser posted...
redroses_4life posted...
Thanks to acasser for 107K RC, Potent Greenwarish, 5*'s. And thanks for the "You have a style about you!" comment ^^

Did any 3* rents come through, or was I quick enough on the draw to pre-empt those?

No 3*'s bro, you cool.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: La'roule, Level 200, Tank Mage, (DA), PSN: friendy08
#493scarletdeathPosted 5/1/2013 4:18:11 PM
Alucard188 posted...
I made a topic earlier about if there was anything I needed to know about sharing my Pawn and hiring Pawns, and no one answered me to any real degree. So, I didn't know about resting at an inn. I just did so now, so please try again. Sorry for having you go through all of this.

Ahaha, no worries. Still nothing yet. Just incase, make sure under options, set your connectivity to online, set your pawn's access to anyone, THEN rest at an inn to upload to server.

Having done that, it should be a-okay.
#494NayikoPosted 5/1/2013 4:18:12 PM
Guess I'll throw an update on my pawn for the next list.

Seirno | Adonis | 115 | R

Finally got him some decent augments and equipment.
#495Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:25:22 PM(edited)
scarletdeath posted...
Alucard188 posted...
I made a topic earlier about if there was anything I needed to know about sharing my Pawn and hiring Pawns, and no one answered me to any real degree. So, I didn't know about resting at an inn. I just did so now, so please try again. Sorry for having you go through all of this.

Ahaha, no worries. Still nothing yet. Just incase, make sure under options, set your connectivity to online, set your pawn's access to anyone, THEN rest at an inn to upload to server.

Having done that, it should be a-okay.

I'll check my settings again.

Edit: My profile is set to online and my Pawn can be accessed by anyone, so it says. I added LordNihlus and Achmed_One as friends, so that ought to help some, I think.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#496Ceef275Posted 5/1/2013 4:29:38 PM
Gamefaq= ceef275 Psn id= Carl--Hungus pawn = Jen 31 S

New to the board for this game, just started playing the game again last week so I don't have much gear wise on her but she has a pretty good skill set going. Just went thru blue moon tower last night for the first time to kill the griffon and between my pawn and I he died in about 45 seconds. I am open to suggestions for any changes to make her better as well. When I get on later I will look thru this board and find some pawns close to my level to use.
---
PSN ID: Carl--Hungus
#497the voidPosted 5/1/2013 4:38:50 PM
Thanks to the following:
nathan-hankins for 108k and wakestone
msCherryBlossom for 54k and golden egg
nawoi for 202k and phantom orb
RivenForest for 12k
RockyTerrain for 121k and liquid vim

I just made an alt account: the_null__
Just got level 10 and switched to sorceror. Probably a bad idea since I don't have an archistaff yet.. I'm gonna go punch some wargs, muahaha.
---
Nei - Level 200 Ranger - Scather/Challenger - PSN: the_void__
#498MHNetioPosted 5/1/2013 4:56:23 PM
I like this mod. I'll give you some great new toys. Hopefully this will endear me to you and them you'll swing your ban hammer at people who tease me on here. That Skadi chick does it ALL the time. You should totally start with her.

Adding your PSN now.
#499MHNetioPosted 5/1/2013 4:58:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#500MHNetioPosted 5/1/2013 4:58:57 PM
And we're done