Cursed Dragon in BBI is not 100% Dragon Forge

#1SchweinsteigerPosted 4/29/2013 7:00:36 PM
Not sure if anyone knows this or not yet, but I've been reading that he's 100% DF'ing. I've been farming him, slayed him 8 times and 7/8 Items were DF'd. Figures, the last one for the night I didn't get the DF weapon I was aiming for.

anyway.. I'd say he's probably has a 95% DF rate which is awesome.

Thought I'd share this tidbit
---
"Malv, Val, and Vash - the Elite 4"
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1357/finalcp.png
#2FaustianLogixPosted 4/29/2013 7:03:45 PM
I didn't know people were spreading such misinformation. XD

I've been farming him and while his df rate is high it isn't 100 percent.
---
PSN - FelixxFaust | Come watch us stream!
WePlayNaked.co.nr
#3rockyterrainPosted 4/29/2013 7:08:11 PM
Yep, not 100%. It does seem to me that overall in Dark Arisen, 3* items seem to have a higher frequency to hit than before and I've had quite a few 2* items hit, even against the offline UR Dragon.
---
When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry.---Thomas Haliburton.
#4DignatoReRaisedPosted 4/29/2013 7:11:01 PM
I haven't seen anyone say he's 100% dragon forge for all items, but I have seen people claim that he's 100% dragon forge for 3 star BBI purified items.
---
DON'T F*** WITH THE SENATOR!
NANOMACHINES, SON!
#5Schweinsteiger(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:12:13 PM
FaustianLogix posted...

Unfortunately, I've been told by countless people it's 100%.. anyway, I know it isn't ground breaking but figured I'd share something with the community at least
---
"Malv, Val, and Vash - the Elite 4"
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1357/finalcp.png
#6FaustianLogixPosted 4/29/2013 7:13:52 PM
Schweinsteiger posted...
FaustianLogix posted...

Unfortunately, I've been told by countless people it's 100%.. anyway, I know it isn't ground breaking but figured I'd share something with the community at least

Kudos sir. Most any info is good info.
---
PSN - FelixxFaust | Come watch us stream!
WePlayNaked.co.nr
#7MRn54Posted 4/29/2013 7:21:37 PM
FaustianLogix posted...

Guilty as charged.

The reason I made those posts was because I had a weapon that got dforged with no stars after I killed a cursed dragon. More specifically the bishop & dragon combo boss.

If an item has 0 stars the chances of dforging off of a drake type dragon or offline Ur is 0%. There is no chance to dragon forge, with the exception of Grigori and online Ur, without atleast 1 equipment upgrade. Even with 1 star your chances are 1%.

Perhaps the curse dragon has it's own unique chances for dragon forging.
---
PSN: MRn54Alt1
#8Orochi_LedePosted 4/29/2013 7:35:00 PM
Seriously? my 1st day playing this i found this out as nothing i had on Dfed after i killed it and i had 1-2 star items on, it's something easy to test, so i don't know what morons told you it was 100% but i think you were being trolled...it's easy to test out.

However i was very surprised when i my self had 0 star items DF off him. it seems they made it alot easier to DF now,as i got sick of depending on that devilgrove drake.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#9ToddlarodPosted 4/29/2013 7:36:14 PM
I've fought him twice using level 3 gear, no DF. Ah well.
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim. DD PAWN: Vanessa, level <100
PSN: toddlarod
#10StormbringerGTPosted 4/29/2013 7:49:04 PM
Dire Drake, Dire wyvern and dire wyrm all have a much higher chance it seems as well.
---
XBox Live Gamertag: StormbringerGT if you add me and my list is full send me a message on live so I can make room. :)
Pawn Name: Wulfgryn; Role: Tank