Do player pawn hiring accumulates RC and gifts?

#1bad3ip420Posted 4/30/2013 8:57:21 AM
I just rented my sister's pawn like 5 times now but she hasn't been playing for a couple of weeks.

Does the RC and gifts sent accumulate or will she only get the RC during the last session rented.
---
PSN: Remall69 (Playing: Dragon's Dogma)
"MC: Gutts l Pawn: Griffith (JOIN THE BAND OF THE HAWK NOW!)
#2dicemanxxPosted 4/30/2013 9:05:02 AM
bad3ip420 posted...
I just rented my sister's pawn like 5 times now but she hasn't been playing for a couple of weeks.

Does the RC and gifts sent accumulate or will she only get the RC during the last session rented.

They accumulate up to a maximum of ten hires. If you send any items on the 11th hire, those items will disappear.

Additionally, the hires don't stay on the server too long - only somewhere 3-7 days in my experience. Past that they'll probably turn into "Invalid Data" when your sister rests at the inn.
---
Celeste, Level 200 Strider, Ranked #1 (PSN: Sellomar)
Arianne, Level 200 Ranger, Ranked #2 (PSN: dice1221)
#3Element_PearlPosted 4/30/2013 9:11:20 AM
bad3ip420 posted...

They accumulate up to a maximum of ten hires. If you send any items on the 11th hire, those items will disappear.

Additionally, the hires don't stay on the server too long - only somewhere 3-7 days in my experience. Past that they'll probably turn into "Invalid Data" when your sister rests at the inn.

Really? I once popped the game in after a 3 month absence and I had a list of hires and gifts waiting for me. I've never advertised my pawn anywhere and they weren't friend hires, so did I really have that many people hiring my pawn? I wish I hadn't deleted that character now XD
---
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.
#4dicemanxxPosted 4/30/2013 10:19:04 AM
Element_Pearl posted...

Really? I once popped the game in after a 3 month absence and I had a list of hires and gifts waiting for me. I've never advertised my pawn anywhere and they weren't friend hires, so did I really have that many people hiring my pawn? I wish I hadn't deleted that character now XD

They might have been more recent hires.

Since your pawn wanders around in other people's games, you could pick up a lot of chance hires, especially if your pawn catches the eye of your renters.
---
Celeste, Level 200 Strider, Ranked #1 (PSN: Sellomar)
Arianne, Level 200 Ranger, Ranked #2 (PSN: dice1221)
#5bad3ip420(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 10:31:27 AM
oh too bad. She hasn't touched her ps3 for a long time. It's really hard to convince her to go back and play again.

Thanks for the info. :)
---
PSN: Remall69 (Playing: Dragon's Dogma)
"MC: Gutts l Pawn: Griffith (JOIN THE BAND OF THE HAWK NOW!)
#6RowdePosted 4/30/2013 10:36:36 AM
They may have changed the amount of time for unclaimed rents to expire.

I had a similar experience with one of my alts. Hadn't touched the account in 6 months, and when I rested she came back with 64 unique PSN ID rentals. She hasn't had more than 3 random hires in any given week since then.

Although, when I first tranferred all my pawns to DA and rested, it was mostly the accounts that I hadn't used in awhile that had a large number "Invalid Data" hires.
#7ballinsoldier1Posted 4/30/2013 10:50:40 AM
dicemanxx posted...
Element_Pearl posted...

They might have been more recent hires.

Since your pawn wanders around in other people's games, you could pick up a lot of chance hires, especially if your pawn catches the eye of your renters.

I took a 6 week or so absence and had a handfull of hires. One of which the person hired noted that I had been gone awhile since he had rented my pawn quite some time ago.

I think it's definitely more than 7 days.
---
PSN: tdizzle00
Dragon's Dogma/DA Pawn: Jane- 200