Official Pawn Sharing Club #17

#11Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 5/1/2013 5:08:50 PM(edited)
Schweet. Thanks.

Edit: Seeing as this is my first time through the game with my first ever pawn, could you please not make it too over powered? Something relative to the area that I'm in would be nice. I want to appreciate the game for what it is and not have it cheapened by having an overpowered character.

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful or anything, but I hope you see where I"m coming from.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#12redroses_4lifePosted 5/1/2013 5:13:43 PM
Alucard188 posted...
Schweet. Thanks.

Edit: Seeing as this is my first time through the game with my first ever pawn, could you please not make it too over powered? Something relative to the area that I'm in would be nice. I want to appreciate the game for what it is and not have it cheapened by having an overpowered character.

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful or anything, but I hope you see where I"m coming from.

Don't worry, pawn knowledge won't ruin or break the game. If anything it will prevent some frustration at some parts.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: La'roule, Level 200, Tank Mage, (DA), PSN: friendy08
#13Ceef275Posted 5/1/2013 5:15:40 PM
Ceef275 | Carl--hungus | Jen | 31 | S

Just got into the game last week. Am open to any suggestions as far as skills to have her use let me know. I just went thru blue moon tower last night doing the griffon quest. Am looking forward to questing with pawns from this board, am open to friend requests as well.
---
PSN ID: Carl--Hungus
#14Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 5/1/2013 5:16:05 PM(edited)
redroses_4life posted...
Alucard188 posted...
Schweet. Thanks.

Don't worry, pawn knowledge won't ruin or break the game. If anything it will prevent some frustration at some parts.

Oh, I have no problems with Pawn knowledge. That's the chief reason why I want my Pawn to be shared and shared alike. I don't want her to be gifted a bunch of overpowered gear, though - it's like giving a 16 year old a Lambo for his birthday.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#15scarletdeathPosted 5/1/2013 5:17:07 PM
@Pindle, yeah all I'm getting you is RC and BBI creature knowledge. You'll have to talk to Netio about the gear he sends, because last I talked to him, he planned to send you close to end-game stuff.
#16Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 5/1/2013 5:19:20 PM
scarletdeath posted...
@Pindle, yeah all I'm getting you is RC and BBI creature knowledge. You'll have to talk to Netio about the gear he sends, because last I talked to him, he planned to send you close to end-game stuff.

Eh. If that's the case, it can stay in storage until she's ready to use it, I guess. I won't turn away a gift.
---
#17scarletdeathPosted 5/1/2013 5:21:57 PM
That's a good idea actually, most equipments have a hidden "level requirement". If you're lower than said req, you suffer from additional stamina drain.
#18MHNetioPosted 5/1/2013 5:24:40 PM
Added the mod as a friend. Now we are forever intertwined and he will bash anybody that tries to come between us.
#19vegetakenPosted 5/1/2013 5:37:55 PM(edited)
GFAQ nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn level | Pawn vocation

Vegetaken | Sadboosh | Steve | lvl 38 | Mage
High Ingle, HighLevin, Fire Affinity, Holy Affinity, High Halidom, High Anodyne

MAG 442 STR 174 DEF 257 MDEF 396
A myriad of resistances, but highest would be 100 resist to poison and 79 to torpor. 23 to ice. Augments Bastion, awareness, radiance, longevity, ferocity, beatitude, perpetuation, apotropaism, inflection.

She is a tiny little redheaded mage. Tends to buff/heal just fine, not too sure on when I took the picture but I did try to keep her upgraded as much as I could at the point in the game I am at (doing the wyrm hunting quest from gran soren). Only real negatives on her is that she tends to go and blow up the explosive barrels for some reason. Shes not a forager at all and focuses on healing / buffing but occasionally she acts erratic (she actually grabbed a weaker monster a few times).

Not too sure if you wanted the rest of the stuff in the post but what the hell. I'll be happy to take on anyone's fighters / ranged DPS people.

Thank you!
*edit
Also on the skill choice it seemed to be the best for what i've encountered so far into the game as nothing has been weak to ice besides sauran and they're quite easy to dispatch with just a 6way shot. I'll be happy to change it up if someone has a request, I am very new to the game.
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh
#20AFROMAN117Posted 5/1/2013 5:41:55 PM
I came right on time, two new members as im looking for two new pawns. ill be taking Alucard188's and Vegetaken's pawns now. idk what im gunna do just yet, but il try to get you two some knowledge.
---
Psn: AFROMAN117 | Tokki Goemul | lvl 200 Fighter http://i.imgur.com/XP92X2p.jpg
Alt: TheLetterELL | Lotus | lvl 20 sorceress