Official Pawn Sharing Club #17

#21Gaia_DeusPosted 5/1/2013 4:43:37 PM
can any gift me a king bay leaf, I cannot get to second part of witchwood due to advancing the story too far..I can forge all the others I need....but need one to start.. Thanks!

p.s. the spread sheet was a great idea!
---
PSN: Spyy22
#22vegetakenPosted 5/1/2013 4:45:47 PM
I came right on time, two new members as im looking for two new pawns. ill be taking Alucard188's and Vegetaken's pawns now. idk what im gunna do just yet, but il try to get you two some knowledge.

I'm not too sure what knowledge you want to impart but I would appreciate it if you keep your hands above the waist at all times and do not feed her after midnight :D
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh
#23redroses_4lifePosted 5/1/2013 4:46:03 PM
Anyone have a Fighter with very high Strength I can use?
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: La'roule, Level 200, Tank Mage, (DA), PSN: friendy08
#24Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:47:00 PM
vegetaken posted...
I came right on time, two new members as im looking for two new pawns. ill be taking Alucard188's and Vegetaken's pawns now. idk what im gunna do just yet, but il try to get you two some knowledge.

I'm not too sure what knowledge you want to impart but I would appreciate it if you keep your hands above the waist at all times and do not feed her after midnight :D

What about getting her wet?

My pawn is pretty tall, so it's hard to keep your hands above her waist.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#25MHNetioPosted 5/1/2013 4:47:18 PM
redroses_4life posted...
Anyone have a Fighter with very high Strength I can use?

Exile.
#26ArchitePosted 5/1/2013 4:48:09 PM
I took Alucard's Aisha on a couple quests, her equipment is kind of on the low end which hindered her survivability quite a bit but if she had better equipment I bet she'd do much better! Anyway I had to release her because my party's first encounter with the Everfall wasn't quite successful.
#27Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:51:51 PM(edited)
Archite posted...
I took Alucard's Aisha on a couple quests, her equipment is kind of on the low end which hindered her survivability quite a bit but if she had better equipment I bet she'd do much better! Anyway I had to release her because my party's first encounter with the Everfall wasn't quite successful.

Her equipment is barely above base, as it is. I need to get her better gear, so I was farming some money to purchase some better stuff. Watching the Leafs get stomped right now, though. :)
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#28AFROMAN117Posted 5/1/2013 4:51:45 PM
vegetaken posted...

Oh... *summons your pawn*.... OH! I did not know that she was but a child! lol have no fear i take care of all pawns!
---
Psn: AFROMAN117 | Tokki Goemul | lvl 200 Fighter http://i.imgur.com/XP92X2p.jpg
Alt: TheLetterELL | Lotus | lvl 20 sorceress
#29vegetakenPosted 5/1/2013 4:54:16 PM
What about getting her wet?

My pawn is pretty tall, so it's hard to keep your hands above her waist.

Hmm being taller you can pick her up by under her armpits. As for the getting wet thing, just remember to use some sort of protection for her as I do not want to deal with any presents she might bring home right now in my current state (I just evicted some people from a home).
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh
#30littleoni26Posted 5/1/2013 4:54:34 PM
Released Desalus's pawn Vera and Murk-Leader's pawn Shierke. Both did very well against the enemies in BBI. Death took out all three pawns before I could chase him off, but I rehired both and ran through the respawning enemy room several times.

I heard both Vera and Shierke say they learned new ways to fight against a few of the enemies and even new information for Death, too.

Now I've picked up Laura-a-t's Serenity and Sekhmeti's Draken.
---
"Game Over" - Leon - RE2
"Why is it always claws and guns? Can't we piss off a fuzzy planet? Still dangerous, but hey, bunnies." Joker -ME2