Official Pawn Sharing Club #17

#31ArchitePosted 5/1/2013 5:59:03 PM
Alucard188 posted...
Archite posted...
I took Alucard's Aisha on a couple quests, her equipment is kind of on the low end which hindered her survivability quite a bit but if she had better equipment I bet she'd do much better! Anyway I had to release her because my party's first encounter with the Everfall wasn't quite successful.

Her equipment is barely above base, as it is. I need to get her better gear, so I was farming some money to purchase some better stuff. Watching the Leafs get stomped right now, though. :)

Oh cool, I'll be keeping a close eye on her then :D
#32MHNetioPosted 5/1/2013 6:06:16 PM
Is Aisha from the ghetto? The name throws me off
#33ArchitePosted 5/1/2013 6:08:06 PM
MHNetio posted...

She was pretty OG when I had her. Quite gangster, quite gangster indeed.
#34vegetakenPosted 5/1/2013 6:11:07 PM

I actually had an odd encounter with her. We were off doing tons of things, she helped out a bunch. Went to sleep at an Inn and woke up to not only her being gone but missing a kidney.
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh
#35AFROMAN117Posted 5/1/2013 6:12:47 PM
Thanks to the_void_ for 207k RC!!
---
Psn: AFROMAN117 | Tokki Goemul | lvl 200 Fighter http://i.imgur.com/XP92X2p.jpg
Alt: TheLetterELL | Lotus | lvl 20 sorceress
#36Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:20:51 PM
Archite posted...
MHNetio posted...

She was pretty OG when I had her. Quite gangster, quite gangster indeed.

Heh. Anyways, I'm taking Lupo out for a test run.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#37KhaoskillPosted 5/1/2013 6:34:17 PM(edited)
Jeez this thread is impossible to keep up with due to my current schedule. At least I'll have a day or two to play without needing to worry about work now.

Hopefully I can start to repay some hires and keep getting my level up. Without being able to 5x bezel farm UR, its difficult to level to 200.

Still have Tristan with me(didn't think he'd turn into a ranger when I released him to rehire though), just let Diomedes go, but he should be coming home with a bunch of RC.

Thanks to Dark_Arisen for 56k RC, a Beastial Eye, and a 5* plus an awesome comment, glad she was a help to you.

Not sure who I'm gonna take next to replace Diomedes, but its probably gonna be a mage so I can have some healing when we go fight Daimon for the second time. Still haven't seen his second battle.
---
PSN: Khaoskill
Pawn: Lanfear, Fighter(Currently Ranger till 200), DA
#38darthodePosted 5/1/2013 6:34:30 PM
darthode | darthode | Dagon | 116 | W

Sup ya'll, could really go for some hires, i need rift crystals badly. Pretty sure you wont be disappointed with my warrior pawn.
---
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword, i will reap the sins of this world, I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
#39TigerlylaPosted 5/1/2013 6:41:03 PM
Hired and released the pawns of these owners:

GreenSkadi, MHNetio and laura_a I forgot the rest. The pawns were named Cassandra, Chu Chu, Exile, Serernity (?), and Ari

If you see my PSN ID: Auharu, you'd know what weve been doing based on the parting gifts I included. Ciao!
---
PSN: Auharu (pawn:Rei lvl200)- handsome weretiger
Alt: Walter21-21 (pawn:Lord_Julien lvl50)-THE accurate Lord Julien
#40scarletdeathPosted 5/1/2013 6:46:54 PM
Tigerlyla posted...
If you see my PSN ID: Auharu, you'd know what weve been doing based on the parting gifts I included. Ciao!

I'm curious, does Rei actually looks like Rei or is it just the name as a homage.