Official Pawn Sharing Club #17

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #17
2 years ago#41
I'd like to thank Chorus2578 for 65190 RC and the 5 star rating also to sky-10_f for 34031RC, yh117gmk for 60534RC and kai-mito-4649 for 50592 RC

Seeing that this is a new thread just add me up :D
gvlc21 l G-Detox-V l Ys l lvl 147 l F
---
PSN: G-Detox-V
Dragon's Dogma: Main char, lvl 130 Main pawn: Ys lvl 130
2 years ago#42
Goodness, I turn around for just one day and ya'll close a thread and get everything all updated without me!

Skadi, if you have any more questions or trouble with it, do let me know. I'll be off for a couple days and will have plenty of time to help you out.
---
PSN: Ragnaroker. Dark Arisen Pawn: Doctor, 44, Strider
Pawn Sharing Club List: http://tinyurl.com/pawnclub
2 years ago#43
La'roule now has a High Anodyne ring, further boosting her healing powers, should anyone mind to have a healer.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: La'roule, Level 200, Tank Mage, (DA), PSN: friendy08
2 years ago#44
Just took sol from azure_and_silver and vera from desalus. The only ones I can rent that were near enough my level.

I want to take Lord_Julien but need to add me as a friend please as he is a bit over my level.
*Edit
To anyone using my character, I do not want any gear please. I'd prefer to just find my own stuff.
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh
(edited by vegetaken)
2 years ago#45
Righto, Alucard, the gear is sent. Rest to receive. It's a mixed bag in there- some of it end game gear, some of it mid game. The rings are fine to use at any stage- I doubt you'll find anybody crying op about an ogre bone and anti-petrify ring.

The divine blossom I advise to forge when you can. That's about as much help as I can render while not making you too op. that being said, I still advise you to use your own discretion.
2 years ago#46
Just let Nei go, was a great addition to my group and attacked Daimon just as I wanted her to. Unfortunately I lost Calista to some bull crap on a bridge yet again. Not sure if ard will still get the RC I gained for him but ill be for sure resummoning her.

Going to test out MHNeito's fighter pawn Exile now.
---
PSN ID: MsCherryBlossom
2 years ago#47
vegetaken posted...
Just took sol from azure_and_silver and vera from desalus. The only ones I can rent that were near enough my level.

I want to take Lord_Julien but need to add me as a friend please as he is a bit over my level.
*Edit
To anyone using my character, I do not want any gear please. I'd prefer to just find my own stuff.

I'll do that when I get off work, but i wont be playing DDDA for awhile until I get my data backed-up.
---
PSN: Auharu (pawn:Rei lvl200)- handsome weretiger
Alt: Walter21-21 (pawn:Lord_Julien lvl50)-THE accurate Lord Julien
2 years ago#48
Sorry Shonuff, a maneater knocked Kokoro into the brine. >_<
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: La'roule, Level 200, Tank Mage, (DA), PSN: friendy08
2 years ago#49
Thank you afro for the 46k RC and the putrid dragon scale!
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh
2 years ago#50
scarletdeath posted...
Tigerlyla posted...
If you see my PSN ID: Auharu, you'd know what weve been doing based on the parting gifts I included. Ciao!

I'm curious, does Rei actually looks like Rei or is it just the name as a homage.

Rei IS Rei from Breath of Fire 3. Heres an old photo I took, with a bit of photoshop work.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l208/aojihideyoshi/Reiclone.jpg

He used to wear pauldrons, carmine breeches and dragonleather vest. But since the BBI gears are waaay better in defence, I had to modufy his armor. BUT his physical form is still the same: Yellow complexion, blue eyes, long, somewhat unrully hair,tigerstripes (missing the tail though, cant do anything about that^^). Im keeping the lowly leather circlet because he doesnt look good with any other headgear :p
Im planning to upload some DA pics in Gamefaqs (my pawn and others), when I can find time. Stay tuned
---
PSN: Auharu (pawn:Rei lvl200)- handsome weretiger
Alt: Walter21-21 (pawn:Lord_Julien lvl50)-THE accurate Lord Julien
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #17

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived