Official Pawn Sharing Club #17

#41gvlc21Posted 5/1/2013 6:54:32 PM
I'd like to thank Chorus2578 for 65190 RC and the 5 star rating also to sky-10_f for 34031RC, yh117gmk for 60534RC and kai-mito-4649 for 50592 RC

Seeing that this is a new thread just add me up :D
gvlc21 l G-Detox-V l Ys l lvl 147 l F
---
PSN: G-Detox-V
Dragon's Dogma: Main char, lvl 130 Main pawn: Ys lvl 130
#42ragnaroker2Posted 5/1/2013 6:55:57 PM
Goodness, I turn around for just one day and ya'll close a thread and get everything all updated without me!

Skadi, if you have any more questions or trouble with it, do let me know. I'll be off for a couple days and will have plenty of time to help you out.
---
PSN: Ragnaroker. Dark Arisen Pawn: Doctor, 44, Strider
Pawn Sharing Club List: http://tinyurl.com/pawnclub
#43redroses_4lifePosted 5/1/2013 6:58:41 PM
La'roule now has a High Anodyne ring, further boosting her healing powers, should anyone mind to have a healer.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: La'roule, Level 200, Tank Mage, (DA), PSN: friendy08
#44vegetakenPosted 5/1/2013 7:01:54 PM(edited)
Just took sol from azure_and_silver and vera from desalus. The only ones I can rent that were near enough my level.

I want to take Lord_Julien but need to add me as a friend please as he is a bit over my level.
*Edit
To anyone using my character, I do not want any gear please. I'd prefer to just find my own stuff.
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh
#45MHNetioPosted 5/1/2013 7:00:32 PM
Righto, Alucard, the gear is sent. Rest to receive. It's a mixed bag in there- some of it end game gear, some of it mid game. The rings are fine to use at any stage- I doubt you'll find anybody crying op about an ogre bone and anti-petrify ring.

The divine blossom I advise to forge when you can. That's about as much help as I can render while not making you too op. that being said, I still advise you to use your own discretion.
#46MSCHERRYBLOSSOMPosted 5/1/2013 7:04:01 PM
Just let Nei go, was a great addition to my group and attacked Daimon just as I wanted her to. Unfortunately I lost Calista to some bull crap on a bridge yet again. Not sure if ard will still get the RC I gained for him but ill be for sure resummoning her.

Going to test out MHNeito's fighter pawn Exile now.
---
PSN ID: MsCherryBlossom
#47TigerlylaPosted 5/1/2013 7:04:13 PM
vegetaken posted...
Just took sol from azure_and_silver and vera from desalus. The only ones I can rent that were near enough my level.

I want to take Lord_Julien but need to add me as a friend please as he is a bit over my level.
*Edit
To anyone using my character, I do not want any gear please. I'd prefer to just find my own stuff.

I'll do that when I get off work, but i wont be playing DDDA for awhile until I get my data backed-up.
---
PSN: Auharu (pawn:Rei lvl200)- handsome weretiger
Alt: Walter21-21 (pawn:Lord_Julien lvl50)-THE accurate Lord Julien
#48redroses_4lifePosted 5/1/2013 7:05:59 PM
Sorry Shonuff, a maneater knocked Kokoro into the brine. >_<
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: La'roule, Level 200, Tank Mage, (DA), PSN: friendy08
#49vegetakenPosted 5/1/2013 7:09:26 PM
Thank you afro for the 46k RC and the putrid dragon scale!
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh
#50TigerlylaPosted 5/1/2013 7:12:47 PM
scarletdeath posted...
Tigerlyla posted...
If you see my PSN ID: Auharu, you'd know what weve been doing based on the parting gifts I included. Ciao!

I'm curious, does Rei actually looks like Rei or is it just the name as a homage.

Rei IS Rei from Breath of Fire 3. Heres an old photo I took, with a bit of photoshop work.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l208/aojihideyoshi/Reiclone.jpg

He used to wear pauldrons, carmine breeches and dragonleather vest. But since the BBI gears are waaay better in defence, I had to modufy his armor. BUT his physical form is still the same: Yellow complexion, blue eyes, long, somewhat unrully hair,tigerstripes (missing the tail though, cant do anything about that^^). Im keeping the lowly leather circlet because he doesnt look good with any other headgear :p
Im planning to upload some DA pics in Gamefaqs (my pawn and others), when I can find time. Stay tuned
---
PSN: Auharu (pawn:Rei lvl200)- handsome weretiger
Alt: Walter21-21 (pawn:Lord_Julien lvl50)-THE accurate Lord Julien