Official Pawn Sharing Club #17

#421conspiraiciesPosted 5/3/2013 6:13:57 AM(edited)
Looks like Zebidabu is rocked... Ah well, about time I dived in with Max anyways.

Speaking of whom, Max gives his thanks to the following Arisen:

- Green Skadi for 69k RC, and a sinister hide

- acasser for 69k RC, and a conqueror's periapt
---
"Teabag with honor..."
DD Pawn album. Complete with leitmotifs for some reason! http://imgur.com/a/Dujst
#422scarletdeathPosted 5/3/2013 6:17:00 AM
conspiraicies posted...
Looks like Zebidabu is rocked... Ah well, about time I dived in with Max anyways.

Ah, you're Zeb from the stream? Thanks anyways for trying to send that ironblack pelt. Haha.
#423SpidershadePosted 5/3/2013 6:29:06 AM
Thank you to Achmed_One and Obsidian_VII for renting my pawn.

From Achmed_One 173 rc

From Obsidian_VII 132 rc and 1 x seeker token.
#424KarathraxPosted 5/3/2013 6:29:21 AM
So since I am rocked for the first time evar, how long does that last?

The only thing I can think of that I might have done was waited too long to rest after releasing pawns, as some of the rocked returns just mentioned were done some time ago.... Like four or five days ago.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#425GreenSkadi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 6:30:21 AM
And before leaving the PC to plant some vegetables(Tomatoes specifically) before diving into BBI, my loooong thank you list from the last 3 days:

Thank you:

the_void__ for 106k RC
Seirno for 126k RC
nathan_hankins for 73k RC
FlarelordFenix for 293k RC
thebiueninja for 36k RC
FlameSinger for 130k RC
vash_ for 117k RC
Auharu for 77k RC
sunmartian for 184k RC
Kelayr for 566k RC + Novelty 3* turned out to be a Ring that gives a discount, was new to me :)
OlaftheNord for 77k RC
RockyTerrain for 211k RC
Blumpinator for 201k RC
Greed_77 for 348k RC
Esusyu for 160k RC
friendy08 for 131k RC

Again a huuuuge list, I try to get around to everybody as soon as possible, especially paying back some of the new people, sorry for my delay, my gaming time is limited during week days. :/
Thank you all for the gifts as well, and never mind a 3* death rating, I know it happens often on BBI.

Happy Hunting everyone! :D
---
PSN: GreenSkadi
DA Pawn: Ari, LV 200 Sorceress, Scather/Challenger http://i.imgur.com/p07tugw.jpg
#426GreenSkadi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 6:33:03 AM
scarletdeath posted...
conspiraicies posted...

Ah, you're Zeb from the stream? Thanks anyways for trying to send that ironblack pelt. Haha.

Are you still in need of that pelt, I will forge some later, cause Klaatu needs one too, I could send one your way as well.

@ Kara:
As far as I read, it may last up until 48 hours.
---
DA Pawn: Ari, LV 200 Sorceress, Scather/Challenger http://i.imgur.com/p07tugw.jpg
#427scarletdeathPosted 5/3/2013 6:37:03 AM
Karathrax posted...
So since I am rocked for the first time evar, how long does that last?

The only thing I can think of that I might have done was waited too long to rest after releasing pawns, as some of the rocked returns just mentioned were done some time ago.... Like four or five days ago.

Should be 48 hours from your first inn rest AFTER you got rocked. Some people made the mistake of not resting and replacing the save again to check if they got rocked. The 48hours will restart count down from then.
#428scarletdeathPosted 5/3/2013 6:38:38 AM
GreenSkadi posted...
Are you still in need of that pelt, I will forge some later, cause Klaatu needs one too, I could send one your way as well.

YES please, I *think* this and siren tailfin are the only mats from BBI both Netio and I are missing. And I just got a tailfin.

Much thanks <3
#429GreenSkadi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 6:40:04 AM
scarletdeath posted...
GreenSkadi posted...

YES please, I *think* this and siren tailfin are the only mats from BBI both Netio and I are missing. And I just got a tailfin.

Much thanks <3

No problem, I'll log in once I planted those Tomatoes, may be an hour from now. ;)
---
#430scarletdeathPosted 5/3/2013 6:42:22 AM
Yup, in no hurry so take your time.