Official Pawn Sharing Club #17

#451obsidianviiPosted 5/3/2013 8:53:10 AM
littleoni26 posted...
Returned Alysande and Maerlyn as I'm done until tomorrow. Alysande is a great fighter, or at least I thought so. Maerlyn is also a damn good Mage, however, we were fighting a Thunderwyvern and she began crawling up his side and over his back. Once she was shaken off, Maerlyn kept her distance and did a damn fine job.

paasky posted...
I'm still running with Asha and Alysande with my main. Alysande has been magnificent fighter and our front line berserker what comes to physical close-combat while Asha and Laura teamed up relying more on dual spellcasting from further distance.

Last evening it was first time the Death did not send his minions and instead decided to initiate a real fight himself. My MK arisen buffed everyone with Holy, casted GC and started shooting just like fighting UR. But BUMMERS! Instead of us giving him pain, he made goodnite spell to all my pawns and stole them all from me... so 1 to Death, 0 to my Arisen. :(

Just before Alysande was taken, he shouted about learning more about beasts so I decided to not godspane my arisen and kept fighting solo for some time. After getting a puny single health bar away from Death, I decided this is not way to go and lifstoned myself back to daylight. I rehired both pawns, did not sleep online to avoid sending them home yet with poor rating and called it off from the nite. Next time I am going to switch my Arisen to bow class and try blast-arrow method instead.

I'm really glad to see that folks are satisfied with their hire. As I've said before, I'm always open to suggestions. I'll be working on returning some hires today and throughout the weekend. I hope to shower you with many many RC's.

Oldschooluk posted...
Tip:

When you get a hire press square on the name of the person who hired you. Use R1 to cycle through the items/gifts, knowledge, comments etc...write these things down including the RC so you personally thank people.

Always wondered about this. Wonderful information to have. Thanks for posting this.
#452Klaatu77Posted 5/3/2013 9:02:47 AM
Fighting the Metal Golem with Succubi and Strigoy whirling about using a three sorcerer team and a Mage.

All goes well until Death appears.

Vulkon: "I'll strike it from abo......"
---
PSN: McCloud77 (Cloudstrike Lvl200 Ranger)
Alt: McLeod7_7 (Stormstout Lvl200 Sorcerer)
#453obsidianviiPosted 5/3/2013 9:24:44 AM
Thanks go to:

Dark_Arisen: 37k RC, Great Bone Shard, some Gransys knowledge, 5-stars, and a nice comment.
ctm_: Not sure if they're a part of this or not, but thanks either way for 88k RC.
chibioni: 45k RC, Sinister Hide, lots of foe and area knowledge, 5-stars, and a nice comment.
#454darkmega703Posted 5/3/2013 9:58:34 AM
silentexistence posted...
darkmega703 posted...
Can someone send me some sour Ambrosial Meat?

Have trouble finding it, and I need it for a quest.

Alternatively go to the main pressure plate room in the Ancient Quarry, where an Ogre lurks (or used to lurk, depending on whether you've cleared the place out for Alon or not). A crate there will yield a guaranteed Sour Ambrosial Meat.

thanks for tip. got it now
---
Will a human turn into a god, or will a god turn into a human.
#455ragnaroker2Posted 5/3/2013 10:16:18 AM
Believe I've updated the list now.

Took out Schierke once more last night. When I hired her, I was around lvl 48, and when I released her, I was at 60, so I bet she got a lot of RC! I tried to give her a rather fancy staff I found in Everfall, but apparently you can't give certain items to support pawns. =(

Now I have lilgreekgirl's alt pawn Nami. Will probably keep her at least until NG+, although I may be starting BBI soon so it may be a while. =)
---
PSN: Ragnaroker. Dark Arisen Pawn: Doctor, 68, Sorcerer
Pawn Sharing Club List: http://tinyurl.com/pawnclub
#456_ardPosted 5/3/2013 10:20:32 AM
Oh wow, this is probably the longest list of new rents I've ever had. Calista seems a bit tired, yet eager for more. Here goes!

MsCherryBlossom, for 271k RC, a Daimon's Claw, 5*s and "excelled in all regards"!

silentexistence, for 684k RC, a Lvl3 weapon, 5*s and a pleasure indeed!

CheetahSmith, for 160k RC, a Wakestone, 5*s and another pleasure indeed!

Oceanwalker, for 146k RC, a Drake's Tear and Conqueror's Periapt, 5*s and "exudes strength and valor"!

GreenSkadi, for 44k RC, a Scythe Shard, 3rd * knowledge on Griffins and Cockatrices (I was still lacking vanilla knowledge really?), 5*s and "exudes strength and valor"!

Schweini, for 218k RC, Bone Crest (new item for me), 5*s and "You've been raised well"!

ALTIMIT (not a member I think), for 27k RC, an Ox Horn, 5*s and "Has a balanced beauty"!

Needless to say, Calista is red as a tomato from all the wonderful compliments at the moment. Thank you very much, each one of you! :D
---
Pawn: Calista - Fighter/Ranger - lvl 200 - PSN: ardpsiko
http://imgur.com/moEVUJO http://imgur.com/Nw445Y7
#457_ardPosted 5/3/2013 10:22:21 AM
_ard posted...
silentexistence, for 684k RC, a Lvl3 weapon, 5*s and a pleasure indeed!

And they turned out to be Framae Blades. Taking them out for a test drive now. ;)
---
#458KelayrPosted 5/3/2013 10:25:11 AM(edited)
My thanks to Bouke for 16K RC. :)

In the spirit of returning yet more hires, I've just released Nei and Stella. Farming was relatively unsuccessful but I gave both of them some of my spoils to share with their Arisens.

EDIT: @ard: You'll like them I'm sure, but they still do nothing to Living Armors in their second phase. /grumbles
---
PSN: Kelayr
Pawn: Claire, level 200 Strider
#459vegetakenPosted 5/3/2013 10:25:39 AM
Thank you again Azure_and_Blue for the RC, sorry steve decided to jump off a cliff.

I wish I could tell you that Steve fought the good fight, and the Sisters let her be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. She never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Steve would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at her - sometimes she was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Steve - that was her routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for her, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of her.
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh
#460_ardPosted 5/3/2013 10:33:41 AM
silentexistence posted...
My thanks to Bouke for 16K RC. :)

In the spirit of returning yet more hires, I've just released Nei and Stella. Farming was relatively unsuccessful but I gave both of them some of my spoils to share with their Arisens.

EDIT: @ard: You'll like them I'm sure, but they still do nothing to Living Armors in their second phase. /grumbles

Lol, I'm keeping my Arisen as a magick archer for now just to be sure. Thanks!
---