Official Pawn Sharing Club #17

#461MSCHERRYBLOSSOMPosted 5/3/2013 11:34:56 AM
_ard posted...
Oh wow, this is probably the longest list of new rents I've ever had. Calista seems a bit tired, yet eager for more. Here goes!

MsCherryBlossom, for 271k RC, a Daimon's Claw, 5*s and "excelled in all regards"!

silentexistence, for 684k RC, a Lvl3 weapon, 5*s and a pleasure indeed!

CheetahSmith, for 160k RC, a Wakestone, 5*s and another pleasure indeed!

Oceanwalker, for 146k RC, a Drake's Tear and Conqueror's Periapt, 5*s and "exudes strength and valor"!

GreenSkadi, for 44k RC, a Scythe Shard, 3rd * knowledge on Griffins and Cockatrices (I was still lacking vanilla knowledge really?), 5*s and "exudes strength and valor"!

Schweini, for 218k RC, Bone Crest (new item for me), 5*s and "You've been raised well"!

ALTIMIT (not a member I think), for 27k RC, an Ox Horn, 5*s and "Has a balanced beauty"!

Needless to say, Calista is red as a tomato from all the wonderful compliments at the moment. Thank you very much, each one of you! :D

Calista has consumed over 130 Large Mushrooms so far in my BBI tour LOL
---
PSN ID: MsCherryBlossom
#462SchweinsteigerPosted 5/3/2013 11:48:33 AM
For anyone who used Gandolf, I have name changed him to Radagast

Skadi if you could update this, it would be much appreciated ^.^ ty

Schweinsteiger | vashy_ | Radagast | 113 | S
---
"Malv, Val, and Vash - the Elite 4"
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1357/finalcp.png
#463SchweinsteigerPosted 5/3/2013 11:52:58 AM
_ard posted...
Oh wow, this is probably the longest list of new rents I've ever had. Calista seems a bit tired, yet eager for more. Here goes!

Schweini, for 218k RC, Bone Crest (new item for me), 5*s and "You've been raised well"!

Needless to say, Calista is red as a tomato from all the wonderful compliments at the moment. Thank you very much, each one of you! :D

Calista served me very well! I can't thank her enough :)
---
"Malv, Val, and Vash - the Elite 4"
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1357/finalcp.png
#464MSCHERRYBLOSSOMPosted 5/3/2013 11:59:36 AM
Just returned Calista after my BI tour, she did what she always did and killed foes allowing Ophelia to cast her spells :D

Picked Up Greed's Kelly to do some BBI speed runs for cursed items

Exile is still in my group as I still require his muscle
---
PSN ID: MsCherryBlossom
#465_ardPosted 5/3/2013 12:06:11 PM
Schweinsteiger posted...

Calista served me very well! I can't thank her enough :)

It's for us to thank you for considering her service. :)

MSCHERRYBLOSSOM posted...

Calista has consumed over 130 Large Mushrooms so far in my BBI tour LOL

Lol, that seems excessive, doesn't it? Good thing these things come fairly cheap.

Had a bad run in with Death (for Ophelia), but that meant I got check out her new and improved sorcerer self. Her skill set has much improved as well as her inclinations. Good work! Her and La'Roule had a good time bringing those blasted Thunderwyverns. What goes up, must come down! They're like complete opposities in term of personality, which made for a rather enjoyable dynamic. I've released both now, thanks!
---
Pawn: Calista - Fighter/Ranger - lvl 200 - PSN: ardpsiko
http://imgur.com/moEVUJO http://imgur.com/Nw445Y7
#466Another_KyoPosted 5/3/2013 12:11:34 PM
Oldschooluk posted...

Tip:

When you get a hire press square on the name of the person who hired you. Use R1 to cycle through the items/gifts, knowledge, comments etc...write these things down including the RC so you personally thank people.

I really wish I knew that before when I got my first rent from lilgreekgirl. Since I didn't that was possible, I have no idea on what knowladge my pawn was able to gain from that rent...
Well at least I know better now. Thanks for the tip!

Oldschooluk posted...
I have just been on a huge dress up spree (Not as well as Skadi is famous for) on almost all <50 members currently on the list. Hopefully it will encourage you all to post since I am sure most of you are quite shy.

Hey, I'm not shy!
I'm just naturally quiet, and I love to lurk... a lot? Yeah, let's go with that. <_<
My thanks for the kind gesture towards the below 50 members though.
Your generosity is greatly appreciated! I'll try to return the favor with a rent to either your main, and, or alt once I have Everfall open again.

The shinies I received from Oldschooluk are: 5*s, adorable beyond words comment, Gleaming bangles, Philosopher's Robe, Crowned Hood, Talarian White, and a portcrystal!
---
PSN: Raverx9
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
#467bosalvaPosted 5/3/2013 12:22:21 PM
bosalva | turborat11 | Alegna | 40+ | Sorcerer

Just started playing the game with DA. Thanks for any help!
#468_ardPosted 5/3/2013 12:27:07 PM
MSCHERRYBLOSSOM posted...
Just returned Calista after my BI tour, she did what she always did and killed foes allowing Ophelia to cast her spells :D

Picked Up Greed's Kelly to do some BBI speed runs for cursed items

Exile is still in my group as I still require his muscle

Whoa fast! Thank you for another 218k RC, a Wakestone and the wonderful compliment. :)
---
Pawn: Calista - Fighter/Ranger - lvl 200 - PSN: ardpsiko
http://imgur.com/moEVUJO http://imgur.com/Nw445Y7
#469darthodePosted 5/3/2013 12:36:55 PM
Many Thanks to, both
soulinsanity, and ShonuffOsirus
For a rather impressive amount of rift crystals and a Lv3 weapon from each...Muhahahaha!!!
Now....for a pawn to rent
---
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword, i will reap the sins of this world, I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
#470ArchitePosted 5/3/2013 12:38:06 PM
Oldschooluk posted...
I have just been on a huge dress up spree (Not as well as Skadi is famous for) on almost all <50 members currently on the list. Hopefully it will encourage you all to post since I am sure most of you are quite shy.

Anyway rest at the inn and see what you have gotten...remember that UR weapons/abyssinal armor/masks and everfall loot will cause a stamina penalty unless you or your pawn (whichever is wearing the item) are over lvl 50 or so.

Please post in the thread (as is the normal practice) when you have gotten the items and what so I know what I sent you all. :) It also helps the people maintaining the list to see you are active.

I have sent all of you a port crystal as the gift so use it wisely. :)

On to the list:

Lordofthegnomes

Thanks man, I've yet to check my game but you, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar of the highest of reputes.
reddnbloo
ceef275
Alucard188
Archite
ChaosSanctum
Spidershade
Drakonhart
Karat
larollexie
Mouse200
MHodgeson5795
Gilgameshorzz