Official Pawn Sharing Club #17

#471ArchitePosted 5/3/2013 11:40:27 AM
Sorry for the double post but did my last message not post..? Well anyway, to repeat myself, Oldschooluk thanks, I've yet to check my game but you are quite the gentleman and scholar.
#472FalthinPosted 5/3/2013 11:42:23 AM
I've been renting a few pawns from this group and I'm hoping to have a bit more time to play for the time being so, to avoid confusion, please can you add me to the list again ?

Falthin | Durzo54Blint | Catti-Brie | 200 | Strider
Falthin | V1r1d1ana | Snowflake | 200 | Sorceror

Hoping to pick up a few pawns this weekend for general adventuring, quest completing and BBI fun.

Think I still owe Ari a rent so I'll pick her up

Cheers
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DD:DA pawn Catti-Brie , Strider
PSN V1r1d1ana - DD:DA pawn Snowflake, Sorceror
#473ragnaroker2Posted 5/3/2013 11:47:49 AM
Sure. I've added you back in, as well as made a few updates for various other people.
---
PSN: Ragnaroker. Dark Arisen Pawn: Doctor, 68, Sorcerer
Pawn Sharing Club: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/66098605
#474ShonuffOsirusPosted 5/3/2013 11:53:16 AM
Thank you to McCloud77 for that 335 RC, bright amber scale, 5*, excellent in all regards comment and my 3rd star on silver knight knowledge. I cant teach her everything on my own lol she doesnt always listen to me. I guess after a while im just background noise ><
---
PSN: Cidoflas
Pawn: Kokoro 200 Fighter
#475MSCHERRYBLOSSOMPosted 5/3/2013 12:08:12 PM
Thanks ard for the 92k RC and the Heaven's Keys!

UPDATE
Changed Ophelia back to Ranger with updated gear.

Going to continue doing some Speedruns to farm Daimon some more
---
PSN ID: MsCherryBlossom
#476RedEyeDeath331Posted 5/3/2013 12:13:02 PM
Hey folks been a couple days since I posted. ( no I haven't wiped my data again... YAY!!) I have been renting Dark_One's Elisabeth, awesome mage. I also picked up Achmed_One's Lupo. I have used dakotagustafson's pawn for a lil while too. released them after a 4 (in-game) day excursion across Gransys.

Now I have Elisabeth still, and I picked up nhankins7- Morrigan and I have to say, you have created a damn killing machine! Not to mention she can carry a supply stash with her. I grabbed her for 15K RC and it was worth every crystal. Im gonna keep tearing through gransys with Morrigan and Elisabeth. My new pawn is coming along nicely. Went from level 1-25 in a few days.

@Thanks oldshooluk, I can't wait to see the surprise. Now onto the rentals of my pawn!!

@Thanks Gaia_Deus for the release last sunday. You must have released it after I wiped my data and it gave my new pawn 96K RC and all of Raistlins knowledges were carried over. Which really has been helping ALOT!
Those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head. I got it wrote down somewhere.

I have printed my first official list, and I must say this looks official! great work Skadi and Ragnaroker. I have remade Raistlin on my alternate account but im not gonna release him til hes a little higher level. Really looking foward to taking more of the clubs pawns out, you guys R awesome!!
---
PSN: RedEyeDeath331 Pawn: Lolth lvl 12 Sorc (DA)
#477SebspiPosted 5/3/2013 12:22:44 PM(edited)
Sebspi | Ranzelius | Edgar | 12 | ST

Restarted anew for DA!
#478lord_comicPosted 5/3/2013 12:29:17 PM
Most of the lads are now over DA, anyone seen or know active players of DD :D. ?

Like anyone having a apare golden idol? :)

I miss being ranged class, augment hunt ain't easy yo yo yo
---
PSN: Lord_comic
Pawn: Sasha / Ranger / Lv <50 / DD
#479Azure DreamsPosted 5/3/2013 12:34:37 PM
Lvel 41 atm, Sorc (sometimes mage), challenger/scather, named Sisha(/Sasha), PSN Vincente Fox
---
Your NFL Rookie of the Year, Robert Griffin the Three Sticks
#480ragnaroker2Posted 5/3/2013 12:50:39 PM
Azure Dreams posted...
Lvel 41 atm, Sorc (sometimes mage), challenger/scather, named Sisha(/Sasha), PSN Vincente Fox

DA or DD?
---
PSN: Ragnaroker. Dark Arisen Pawn: Doctor, 68, Sorcerer
Pawn Sharing Club: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/66098605