Official Pawn Sharing Club #17

#61reddnblooPosted 5/1/2013 8:10:50 PM
Glad to hear Sol is performing well! I've just rented out Steve and Jen for a trip to up to the Greatwall.
---
3DS FC: 4339-2656-1320
#62manaburn876Posted 5/1/2013 8:11:42 PM
Well two things:

1) I've discovered that Nether looks gorgeous in white.

2) she now comes equipped with a high bolide sorcerer ring, take her along and watch things burn.
---
PSN: thebiueninja, pawn: Nether, Sorcereress
PSN: Fortenbras_DOOM, pawn: Telorast, Warrior
#63scarletdeathPosted 5/1/2013 8:13:06 PM
Riddlewizard posted...
@GreenSkadi
I've gotten exactly 2 rents from here over the last week or so, and I can't rent pawns I'd like to because they're in DA and I'm still in DD. I get overlooked because of the size of the list, and I don't get the time to give decent rents in the hopes of actually getting noticed and rented. Just take me off the list, I see no point in my being on it anymore.

I think it's more of the fact that many players have moved on to DA, and I'm not sure if rented DD pawns can receive anything from DA players :\
#64Oceanwalker2kxPosted 5/1/2013 8:20:25 PM
Thanks to MHNetio and Afro-Man for hiring Vulkon. Came back with quite a bit of RC!! I believe Sinstro also rented out Vulkon as well.

I took Tokki and Calista out for an adventure today. Went through the last leg of the labyrinth and unfortunately both pawns got sucked into Daimon's rift. Re-rented them and walked through the second leg of the labyrinth and killed stuff. Hope you guys got some nice RCs.
---
PSN: Oceanwalker; Pawn: Vulkon
#65Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:22:20 PM
@MHNetio

The gear you sent back is pretty neat, and looks strong. I'm to assume that the icon in the enhancement area (where the 3 stars are on the item info screen) means that it's fully maxed out?
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#66scarletdeathPosted 5/1/2013 8:23:37 PM
Red "dragon" icon means level 4, silver = level 5, gold = level 6 (max). If they have 1-3 stars, that's level 1-3 respectively.
#67MHNetioPosted 5/1/2013 8:24:24 PM
Riddlewizard posted...
@GreenSkadi
I've gotten exactly 2 rents from here over the last week or so, and I can't rent pawns I'd like to because they're in DA and I'm still in DD. I get overlooked because of the size of the list, and I don't get the time to give decent rents in the hopes of actually getting noticed and rented. Just take me off the list, I see no point in my being on it anymore.

Let us know when you're not being rented. We can fix that really easy. It is a large list and neglect is inevitable.
#68MHNetioPosted 5/1/2013 8:26:57 PM
In fact, I suggest the list needs an overhaul.

If it gets grouped into the classes people have (and the classes people switch around to) then it can make it easier for us all to be able to pick the team types we're looking for.

For example:

Fighter
Player 1
Player 2
Player 3

Strider
Player 4
Player 5
Player 6

And so on.
#69RiddlewizardPosted 5/1/2013 8:28:20 PM
@Scarletdeath
I know that's a factor, but this has been happening since before DA. The only RC I get with any sort of regularity is RC I farm with my brother's account. I tried being patient, but 2-3 weeks with MAYBE 4-6 rents that aren't actually from myself? I'm generally a patient person, but that's ridiculous. I may as well just get my own RC if that's the case.
---
PSN: CrueltyIncarnate- Pawn: Morrigan- LVL 200 Pure Sorceress
Keep your mind in the gutter. It's hilarious in there.
#70trutildethPosted 5/1/2013 8:28:44 PM
trutildeth / Mark_Fury_ / Panthro / 55 / Support-sorcerer
---
PSN: Mark_Fury_