Official Pawn Sharing Club #17

#71reallignPosted 5/1/2013 8:29:04 PM
Taking nei out for another run. Once I level up to 200 I'll start taking a lot more of these maxed pawns out I don't have enough RC tio cover a rental ATM :( Damn you bitter black!
---
PSN: unoposed
#72scarletdeathPosted 5/1/2013 8:29:25 PM
Since it's conveniently listed in a spreadsheet, might as well ask people to list what skills they have on too, much like looking at the list in the rift. That and/or inclines.
#73KhaoskillPosted 5/1/2013 8:33:40 PM
Just fought Daimon V2, damn was that a long fight. Not really difficult, but just long since my bow is fire enchanted and I guess fire doesn't do much to him.

Did manage to finally kill him using Lyncean Sight as it was the only thing to do enough damage to be noticeable. Sorry to the arisens of Pooh and Horo, both fought bravely but unfortunately all 4 of us got caught in the rift attack and they were all sent back before I could rez and save them.
---
PSN: Khaoskill
Pawn: Lanfear, Fighter(Currently Ranger till 200), DA
#74scarletdeathPosted 5/1/2013 8:34:03 PM
Riddlewizard posted...
@Scarletdeath
I know that's a factor, but this has been happening since before DA. The only RC I get with any sort of regularity is RC I farm with my brother's account. I tried being patient, but 2-3 weeks with MAYBE 4-6 rents that aren't actually from myself? I'm generally a patient person, but that's ridiculous. I may as well just get my own RC if that's the case.

I'm on DA, and if you can still receive RC from DA players, I'll bring your pawn out.
#75RiddlewizardPosted 5/1/2013 8:34:41 PM
@MHNetio

I don't ask because I was taught that asking repeatedly will make it so you won't get what you're asking for. I still see asking more than once as begging, pestering, and generally annoying. So I mention something once, MAYBE twice, and then drop the subject. Force of habit.

Shorter version: I was raised to be a well-mannered doormat.
---
PSN: CrueltyIncarnate- Pawn: Morrigan- LVL 200 Pure Sorceress
Keep your mind in the gutter. It's hilarious in there.
#76soulinsanityPosted 5/1/2013 8:35:38 PM
ooookay so im looking do to a little something different tonight im taking on requests! If you have mid to high level pawn in DA (150+ for now i will go lower later on) and want RC or a certain item even a lvl 3 curse weapon just let me know! i want to know more of ya since we are getting so many members i would love to extend what i have to help everyone i can tonight and have Horo known! im also looking for feedback on Horo (i.e how she is doing in DA with you) so dont be shy just ask and ill take as much pawns out as i can tonight!
---
PSN: soulinsanity
Pawn : Horo - lvl 200 - Vocation : Ranger -Abandon all Delusions of Control - DA
#77ZEnzanePosted 5/1/2013 8:38:26 PM
At long last, I finally had to part with Lilith (Attack30) and Serenity (laura-a-t).... I took them with me as far as I could go into BBI before we started to get tragically massacred and were barely doing damage to the bosses. But we had a REALLY good run, in my opinion.

I'm going to have to grind for levels a little more at this point, so I let them return with their RC and well-deserved ratings.

I picked up Lulu (J9aries) and Mystique (Skallagrimm17) in their stead.

And thanks to: Mark_Fury_ for 4,707 RC, a Ferrystone, some area knowledge of Gransys, and "Has a compelling mystique"!
---
PSN: disatelus
Pawn: Kazkar - lvl <100 - Sorcerer
#78AFROMAN117Posted 5/1/2013 8:42:33 PM
Just realeased a couple of pawns after looking for death and he was a no show :( anyone have a venomous cuspid i can have? Thanks lol
---
Psn: AFROMAN117 | Tokki Goemul | lvl 200 Fighter http://i.imgur.com/XP92X2p.jpg
Alt: TheLetterELL | Lotus | lvl 20 sorceress
#79MHNetioPosted 5/1/2013 8:43:16 PM
Riddlewizard posted...
@MHNetio

I don't ask because I was taught that asking repeatedly will make it so you won't get what you're asking for. I still see asking more than once as begging, pestering, and generally annoying. So I mention something once, MAYBE twice, and then drop the subject. Force of habit.

Shorter version: I was raised to be a well-mannered doormat.

An upbringing I can empathise with. However yelling at people on here is needed from time to time. How else can you be active unless you put your foot up our behinds to give you a hand?
#80scarletdeathPosted 5/1/2013 8:47:46 PM
@Riddle, if it makes you feel better, I've only had one person from the group rent my level 200 perfectly-capable-and-sexy-support-mage-which-everyone-should-rent-and-keep-forever.

PSN LordNihlus

*cough*

See what Netio meant?