Ur Dragon Gen 224

#71ACasserPosted 5/4/2013 8:55:49 AM
You've got to be freaking kidding me -- he went from 4.9/3.9 to Grace inside of a half hour!?

I rolled over about 9:15 local time and saw kanerex's update.... so I went back to sleep because I was that zonked. Now I've missed another one.

*sigh*
#72RafedxPosted 5/4/2013 8:59:57 AM
ACasser posted...
You've got to be freaking kidding me -- he went from 4.9/3.9 to Grace inside of a half hour!?

I rolled over about 9:15 local time and saw kanerex's update.... so I went back to sleep because I was that zonked. Now I've missed another one.

*sigh*

I feel your pain.

I never did attempt Ur-Dragon until I bought DA, I have been trying every time their is a new gen and keep missing the GP. Is the only way to get the Abyssinal set through the UR?
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#73KelayrPosted 5/4/2013 9:03:09 AM
Rafedx posted...
I feel your pain.

I never did attempt Ur-Dragon until I bought DA, I have been trying every time their is a new gen and keep missing the GP. Is the only way to get the Abyssinal set through the UR?

Yup. But of course that's if you want to earn it (and the masks) yourself. They're tradable so you could ask other players for them too.
---
PSN: Kelayr
Pawn: Claire, level 200 Strider
#74ACasserPosted 5/4/2013 9:07:22 AM
Rafedx posted...
I feel your pain.

I've missed the last four generations now. 221 and 222 died in the middle of the night -- like 4:00-5:00 AM local time for me, and I can't do the "wake up in the middle of the night, kill Ur, and go back to sleep" thing without serious side effects the next few days on my ability to function. 223 had a coronary yesterday when nobody was expecting it.... I was actually awake and aware for that one but not checking this board because I thought he'd last more than three hours. And I missed this guy because I happened to roll over a few minutes too early.

I'm not going to catch the top of the leaderboard, but this is getting ridiculous. Slaughtering online Ur is one of the joys I take out of this game, and I'm not getting my dose of happiness.

As for the Abyssinial, you can't get a set unless you kill Ur. You can trade for a set, but I'm not in a Santa Claus mood today like I was yesterday and won't be giving any more out for a while.
#75KelayrPosted 5/4/2013 9:14:37 AM
ACasser posted...
And I missed this guy because I happened to roll over a few minutes too early.

Definitely feel your pain. Missed quite a number of gens thanks to going to sleep 5 or 10 minutes too early.
---
PSN: Kelayr
Pawn: Claire, level 200 Strider
#76nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 10:21:43 AM(edited)
This is getting irritating. I've never missed 2 in a row before. Died right after I fell asleep, for the second day in a row. I only need a few more kills to hit the century mark anyway - may quit once I get there.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Warrior
#77kanerexPosted 5/4/2013 1:51:49 PM
PierceLee posted...
Sent you the aby set and masks via ranmox. Enjoy :)

Thank you for your kindness, time to break open Dark Arisen and grind till I get my "dream" Post-DA assassin build and I will be back on the Ur.