Official Pawn Sharing Club #18

#231scarletdeathPosted 5/4/2013 8:42:56 PM
Greed1977 posted...
Huge thank you to nihlus....514k.....officially puts me back over 1mil, until I start farming again, lol....

Welcome, just returning the favour :D

Just recently thought of bringing a Blessed Flower along for double XP, so managed to get that amount in a shorter time than usual.
#232PureNothingnessPosted 5/4/2013 8:47:37 PM
I've had Vera for most of the day, and I gotta say Cykosin, she's got to have been the most damn accurate Pawn with Splinter Dart that I have ever seen. I don't think she missed once in either the Catacombs or when we were strolling through the Wilted Forest at night. And for an Acquisitor, she's probably one of the best I've seen in a fight.

Unfortunately, and I'm not sure how it happened, but she died in a fight against a Cockatrice. I took my group into BBI, just seeing if a group of mid/high 30s could easily get through to the Gazer. Just for fun, I took them into the Rotunda of Dread beforehand, and we got the mob of a Cockatrice along with lots of Harpies and Snow Harpies. This bird seemed to really like being in the air, and everyone kept climbing it. I'm guessing she got booted off of it and was flung over the cliff, since I did a good job of keeping everyone cured of petrification.

I rehired her from the next Rift Stone, and we got the Void Key, but I think we'll hold off on the Gazer until later. I'm gonna take them through the Waterfall Shrine and take care of the story quest there before heading back into BBI.
---
"Even a stray has pride." -Gabranth, Final Fantasy XII
PSN: Mysteltain
#233FaustianLogixPosted 5/4/2013 9:23:54 PM
Mewfeuille posted...
On behalf of Kuro:

GM Faustus (ok I am not sure if they are in the club but I can't find their PSN on the list o_O and strange enough, they don't appear on my "pawns my main pawns know" list.. weird) - 50K RC, 5* and a balanced beauty comment (one of my faves.. teehee)

Yeah this is me. Sorry if I don't post a big detailed post about who I rent or who rents my pawn, but I'm really grateful.

Just to be an obvious moron I do help run a streaming site that I'm trying to get to take off and it's a little bit of work (understatement) and I have an actual job (overstatement). But a lot of my time gets taken up by things I'd rather not have taking time.

Much love to the club.
---
PSN - FelixxFaust | Come watch us stream!
WePlayNaked.co.nr
#234Greed1977Posted 5/4/2013 9:33:21 PM
Alright looking for some opinions and advice...decided to change Kelly over to strider and I'm in the process of setting up inclinations and such. I know it's based off personal preference but I'm curious what ppl think the most effective is....
---
psn: greed_77 | pawn: kelly - lvl 200 - Ranger
#235soulinsanityPosted 5/4/2013 9:37:16 PM
Horo thanks and hugs

lordnihlus for 464K RC
FlarelordFenix for 221K RC
soloution_1 for 249K RC

thanks guys! im still at my friends place but all of you are on my list to get RC back!
---
PSN: soulinsanity
Pawn : Horo - lvl 200 - Vocation : Ranger -Abandon all Delusions of Control - DA
#236soulinsanityPosted 5/4/2013 9:44:08 PM
oh and just got one from Fireoffear for 50K RC thanks to you as well!
---
PSN: soulinsanity
Pawn : Horo - lvl 200 - Vocation : Ranger -Abandon all Delusions of Control - DA
#237KelayrPosted 5/4/2013 9:46:10 PM
Greed1977 posted...
Alright looking for some opinions and advice...decided to change Kelly over to strider and I'm in the process of setting up inclinations and such. I know it's based off personal preference but I'm curious what ppl think the most effective is....

In general, what works for Ranger will also work for Strider. Any combination of Scather/Challenger/Mitigator/Utilitarian can be effective depending on what you want your Strider to target first and how aggressive you want your Strider to be.
---
PSN: Kelayr
Pawn: Claire, level 200 Strider
#238Greed1977Posted 5/4/2013 9:50:53 PM
silentexistence posted...
Greed1977 posted...

In general, what works for Ranger will also work for Strider. Any combination of Scather/Challenger/Mitigator/Utilitarian can be effective depending on what you want your Strider to target first and how aggressive you want your Strider to be.

Honestly, it seems like no matter what I do to her now she wants to spend some time walking around aimlessly with her daggers drawn.
---
#239FaustianLogixPosted 5/4/2013 9:53:19 PM
Greed1977 posted...
Greed1977 posted...

Honestly, it seems like no matter what I do to her now she wants to spend some time walking around aimlessly with her daggers drawn.

As a template you can hire my pawn and go to her status. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on her so far so it might be a step in the right direction.

After you do that just head to the Encampment and talk to the RC vendor. Buy a Neutralizing Tonic and about 15 Challenger/Scather ones (15 each). Use the neutralizing one, then 15 of each of the others back to back (so 15 Challenger, then 15 Scather). That might fix things.
---
PSN - FelixxFaust | Come watch us stream!
WePlayNaked.co.nr
#240Greed1977Posted 5/4/2013 9:56:30 PM
FaustianLogix posted...
Greed1977 posted...
Greed1977 posted...

As a template you can hire my pawn and go to her status. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on her so far so it might be a step in the right direction.

After you do that just head to the Encampment and talk to the RC vendor. Buy a Neutralizing Tonic and about 15 Challenger/Scather ones (15 each). Use the neutralizing one, then 15 of each of the others back to back (so 15 Challenger, then 15 Scather). That might fix things.

I'll give it a shot, thanks for the advice...
---