Maker's finger is godsent

#1TigerlylaPosted 5/3/2013 8:53:59 PM
300k and you can only buy 1 at a time, but a lifesaver! Killed a prisoner cyclops with it. I watched (open-mouthed) when all his hp bar along with the red round ones below it went from full to zero. I think its reason enough to keep Fournival alive just so i can kill some Drakes and Wyrms.

But I heard the makers finger only takes one full bar off Deaths hp.
---
PSN: Auharu (pawn:Rei lvl200)- handsome weretiger
Alt: Walter21-21 (pawn:Lord_Julien lvl50)-THE accurate Lord Julien
#2scarletdeathPosted 5/3/2013 8:55:50 PM
I use it on speedruns against Grigori. Fournival could have saved Gransys all this time, can you imagine.
#3InfernoRodanPosted 5/3/2013 9:02:47 PM
Tigerlyla posted...
But I heard the makers finger only takes one full bar off Deaths hp.

Same goes for Daimon. You're literally far better off just spamming Blast Arrows on both of them.

But yeah, MF is a lulzy weapon. Especially when it chain-kills multiple enemies.
---
PSN: InfernoRodan, Pawn: Stella, lvl 200 Ranger
#4RiddlewizardPosted 5/4/2013 1:59:20 AM
Has anyone tried Maker's Finger with that Assassin bow skill that goes through one enemy and into the next yet? It was called Puncture Dart, I think.
---
PSN: CrueltyIncarnate- Pawn: Morrigan- LVL 200 Pure Sorceress
Keep your mind in the gutter. It's hilarious in there.
#5Tigerlyla(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 2:38:04 AM
Its just too bad that my Arisen is MA at present so I cant use em. I'll give it to my pawn when I have just one boss to deal with and hopefully he doesnt miss.
---
PSN: Auharu (pawn:Rei lvl200)- handsome weretiger
Alt: Walter21-21 (pawn:Lord_Julien lvl50)-THE accurate Lord Julien
#6ReignOfDestinyPosted 5/4/2013 3:03:44 AM
Yeah. I kindve wish they removed it for Dark Arisen. Course I have the willpower to just not use it. But it can be used to easy power level new characters in BBI and the BBI loot easily pays for another arrow.