Official Pawn Sharing Club #22

#1GreenSkadiPosted 5/13/2013 7:02:22 PM
This Club is about sharing pawns among active players, getting each other RC, knowledge, gear and feedback on the pawns.

To interested new players:

This club works both ways round, we hire you, you hire us, means that this thread is not for promoting your pawn once, it's meant to be an active community, where you are visible from time to time, letting the rest of us know how much RC/knowledge you got from us, with whom you are traveling and so on.
Most of us won't hire your pawn if they never see you again here in this thread and you will be excluded from the list if you seem inactive so make sure to post sometimes and be active.

Useful things to know:

If you want to become a member of the Club post your Info EXACTLY like this:

GFAQ nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn level | Pawn vocation

Example:
SupaArisen | Agent_007 | Sean Connery | 200 | Ranger

I will ignore all other information posts, it is just impossible to read out all information on the fly if the information is hidden in a wall of text.
Post again as described if there were changes that should be added to the list, please state that it is an update so your info doesn't end up posted twice on the list.

Hiring higher level pawns:
To lower level players, you can hire higher level pawns for free by sending a friend request to their owner, once accepted they cost 0 RC, but you should know that there is an exp penalty for renting pawns above your current level that caps at 25 levels above your Arisen.
Additionally, there is an exp bonus applied if you rent pawns below your current level that caps at 25 levels below your Arisen.
Most people on this board with their PSN in their signature will accept a friend request so don't be shy. ;)

Limit of 2 pawns per member:
We limited the pawns on the list to 2 per member, so if you have multiple alternative accounts, make sure to enlist the two you want on the list, you may always change those though, just post in the common way which pawn you want to exchange and it will be done in the next list.

Updates to the list:
The list of active members is being updated on a regular basis, those updates include new members, pawn info updates and exclude those whom are not active anymore.
If you take a break from DD/quite playing, please let us know, so I can take you of the list for that time, remember, everyone can be back on the list when he is playing and can fulfill the "Sharing Club duties" again, just post in this thread, be active as described above and you are back on the list.

Acknowledging a hire:
An important "duty", post a little thank you about who rented your pawn, what RC you got, what knowledge your pawn learned and what gift you received, this is important cause through these infos and the post in the thread we read out if someone is still active, so maybe the member hasn't posted in 4 days,
but there were 5 people thanking him for hires, letting the rest of us know that member is still around.

Press "square" in the "hire window" which shows the Arisens name, PSN and RC you got, this will show you more detailed information, cycle through it with R1.

Colors in the Doc:
Yellow: missing information
Red: this member may be inactive and will be excluded within the next days if he doesn't show up and is active as described above

Follow this Link to the List:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsTMlexUVqS8dGhUX1IzcTllckZabnhJdW9TNUsyYUE#gid=0

Happy Hunting everyone!
---
PSN: GreenSkadi
DA Pawn: Ari, LV 200 Sorceress, Scather/Challenger http://i.imgur.com/p07tugw.jpg
#2GreenSkadi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 7:04:17 PM
Use Ctrl+F in the Google Doc to open the search bar, if you search for a specific level, vocation or PSN, enter that information, for example Fighter, press Enter and it highlights you all Fighters etc.

Also, the ones who like Kanerex listing more, he opened a thread with it, check here if you want to use it:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/66152731

The list of this thread stays as it is, as I said, ragnarokers and my work amount with it is ok and everything can be found with a little Ctrl+F work.

Tigerlyla has a thread for screenshots with Sharing Club members, if anybody wants to share some, use her thread(if you like):
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/66129686
---
PSN: GreenSkadi
DA Pawn: Ari, LV 200 Sorceress, Scather/Challenger http://i.imgur.com/p07tugw.jpg
#3KizaruOfLightPosted 5/13/2013 7:21:53 PM
KizaruOfLight | NarutoRevolution | Carmina | 200 | Fighter

CammyStrike | Cammy-Spike | Faye | <100 | Ranger

Also, anybody got tips on what I should make my ranger's inclinations? I've tried a lot already, been mixing and matching. I've tried:

Challenger/Mitigator
Challenger/Scather
Challenger/Utilitarian
Mitigator/Scather
Mitigator/Challenger

She still seems to walk around a lot... Oddly enough, I've gotten the best results from what I think was either Mitigator/Scather or Mitigator/Challenger. She used her bow a lot and only used daggers in close range.
---
PSN: NarutoRevolution ~ Pawn: Carmina - Lvl 200 - Fighter
PSN: Cammy-Spike ~ Pawn: Faye - Lvl 74 - Ranger
#4TigerlylaPosted 5/13/2013 7:23:43 PM
0_____0 the #21 thread hasnt died yet......
---
PSN: Auharu (pawn:Rei lvl200)- handsome weretiger
Alt: Walter21-21 (pawn:Lord_Julien lvl55)-THE accurate Lord Julien
#5lindaluvPosted 5/13/2013 7:26:43 PM
Thnx to Ragnor, and what I presume to be killing Punkin off >=(.. just kidding.. but whyy. ANd to Obsidian as well. Will start going down the list now.
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
#6MSCHERRYBLOSSOMPosted 5/13/2013 7:27:26 PM
So had a GREAT adventure this evening, while in Gransys Nanyamka and I come across our good friend Calista but since our party is full I kept going. Before I can go any further Nanya goes "we should always keep a well organized group". In other words "GO BACK AND GET MAI FRAND"

So I release another friends pawn and bring in Calista, we travel to BBI to farm some gear and the funniest thing happened.

*Gorecyclopes chained against wall*

Me: Lets just sneak past and keep going

Nanyamka: Good idea

Me:: Where the heck is Calista

Nightshade: *points*

*Calista climbing Cyclopes and starts whacking away*

All of us: -____-
---
PSN ID: MsCherryBlossom - Pawn: Nanyamka | Ranger | 200 | Challenger
#7KelayrPosted 5/13/2013 7:29:00 PM
MSCHERRYBLOSSOM posted...
All of us: -____-

Why do all the pawns you hire lately seem to have a thing for ruining your blissful adventures? :P
---
PSN: Kelayr
Pawn: Claire, level 200 Strider
#8Arkx_FarlancerPosted 5/13/2013 7:32:04 PM
@Mewfeuille - That picture is amazing. You must've really been on the ball to catch that, I'll tell ya! I've been trying my best to take pics too, I have a few of Kuro I might pop in the picture sharing thread.

@soulinsanity - You have excellent taste in inclincations good ser! It's nice to see yet another conversion to the generally dismissed Pioneer.

I'm going to be releasing Kuro and Alysande very shortly, they have been the guinea pigs in my amateur photo shooting. Kuro is a right poser whereas Alysande is far more reserved. But well, taking snaps adds so much more to the game, I forgot how entertaining it was!
---
No? But Yes!
PSN: Farlancer
#9Ceef275Posted 5/13/2013 7:32:47 PM
Any active members still playing vanilla?
---
PSN ID: Carl--Hungus
#10vegetakenPosted 5/13/2013 7:38:29 PM(edited)
<3
Been fighting the UR dragon...do items stay on ground for a long amount of time or should I pick them up before he flies away (I have yet to kill him without him flying away at least once)
---
axe<great axe<greater axe<greatest axe. no need to thank me. ~_Emissary_
PSN: Sadboosh | DA Pawn Steve / 9X / Support Mage