Ur Dragon Gen 282

#121nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 2:22:11 PM(edited)
Julien-S posted...
Nine hearts for me, One on the tail, one on back, two on wing joints, one on neck, two right hind leg, two left foreleg.

I had almost the same version, but it had all 3 hearts on the right hind leg and 1 on the left side for 11 total.

Thanks HastatusAtratus for the GP call including the keyword.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Sorc ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Ranger
#122rockyterrainPosted 6/10/2013 2:00:11 PM
ACasser posted...
Six hearts here. Two on the back right leg, one on the tail, one on the front left leg, one on the left flank, and one on the left side of the neck.

This is the one I got. I'll look for you on the tablet:)
---
When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry.---Thomas Haliburton.
#123ACasserPosted 6/10/2013 2:01:26 PM
rockyterrain posted...
ACasser posted...
Six hearts here. Two on the back right leg, one on the tail, one on the front left leg, one on the left flank, and one on the left side of the neck.

Are you applying for the job of being my personal stalker? =)
#124rockyterrainPosted 6/10/2013 2:04:28 PM
ACasser posted...
rockyterrain posted...
ACasser posted...

Are you applying for the job of being my personal stalker? =)

Apparently, we're living the same life at the same time!

Couldn't believe the timing of this one. I really thought it would hit GP in an hour while I was away for the evening. Missed a heart-attack one a couple gens ago because I went to the hardware store for an hour and left him at like 3.0.
---
When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry.---Thomas Haliburton.
#125HastatusAtratusPosted 6/10/2013 2:10:15 PM
nhankins7 posted...
Julien-S posted...
Nine hearts for me, One on the tail, one on back, two on wing joints, one on neck, two right hind leg, two left foreleg.

I had almost the same version, but it had 3 hearts on the right hind leg for 10 total.

Thanks HastatusAtratus for the GP call including the keyword.

You're welcome. XD

I got the same one with three hearts on the hind right leg.
---
PSN: Hastatus_Atratus
PAWN: Dark Arisen - Selene - usually Strider - lvl 200 - Gransys 3* Finally! Thanks silentexistence!
#126CheetahSmithPosted 6/10/2013 2:18:03 PM
Got 'im. :D He was pretty tame and squishy considering he was such a tank. And had nine or so hearts, two wing base hearts, one on his back, one on his side, one on his neck, his tail, three on a hind leg and two on an arm.
---
PSN: Esusyu * Alt: Esusyu 2
WKC 2: Cheetah * Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Pawn: Asha (Lvl 200 Sorcerer) * Alt DA Pawn: Devi (100< Ranger)
#127TachooPosted 6/10/2013 2:28:23 PM
Sniff i couldn't kill it :( he had like 0,1% life when he flew off
---
PSN: MisterJD, Pawn: Silver, lvl 85, vocation: mage/sorcerer
Arisen:Ambre, lvl 85 Strider/Assassin
#128lilgreekgirl7Posted 6/10/2013 3:01:12 PM
Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!

WHAT. THEE. HELL.

I just check on the boards about a half an hour ago and everyones chatting about "oh yay...he's still alive, 2. blahblahblah. I log on to get a round and there it is....my f****** contribution reward :(

I am rather pissed ._.

also..this hashtag grace thing isnt working on my devices...my Kindle says it doesnt support the app and i have an Android phone. do i need to have I-phone to utilize the app, or am i just missing something?
---
PSN: lilgreekgirl: Tristan/ lvl 200 / Strider DA
Alt PSN: lilgreekgirl7 / Charisma/ lvl <150 / Sorc DA
#129Gooniesx06Posted 6/10/2013 3:08:18 PM
Its dead
---
PSN:Gooniesx- Gooniez-200sor
#130nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 3:13:47 PM
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
also..this hashtag grace thing isnt working on my devices...my Kindle says it doesnt support the app and i have an Android phone. do i need to have I-phone to utilize the app, or am i just missing something?

I'm running the app with the google chrome browser on my PC. I haven't looked for anything similar for Android, iPhone, etc.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Sorc ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Ranger