Official Pawn Sharing Club #33

#491FLIPprataPosted 6/16/2013 7:24:53 AM
releasing nathan-hankins' Nightshade and Lv87Electabuzz's Juniper with thanks, they have been very helpful in combat.

about to take Horo out for runs, but i also need a mage... hmm... anyone?
---
PSN: ddmagick
Dragon's Dogma (Dark Arisen) - Pawn: Xena (200 Strider, 1-10 fighter 11-200 warrior)
#492TaigaWilliamPosted 6/16/2013 7:25:58 AM
Tachoo posted...
A little offtopic question btw, would it be worthwhile to chnge Silver into a fighter or warrior for a few levels to get some physical defense please? (she leveled only in mage and sorceror so far).

Meh, it's really not necessary. Casting pawns tend to stay out of the way most of the time. I have only ever leveled Maerlyn as Sorc or Mage, and she is alive most all the time. Also, mages (especially support mages) can always use Legion's Might to circumvent any HP and DEF concerns.
#493HastatusAtratusPosted 6/16/2013 7:30:11 AM
soulinsanity posted...
@mart meh no female pawn needs a helm! look at charice! drop dead gorgeous and tanks and deals damage with the best of them! Claire same thing she can stop daimon dead with just a flutter of her eyelashes! and Horo well... Horo kinda has the Dragon Band and its been her thing for a very long time... almost trade marked now lol i dont think i ever used a different helm its just so pretty on her! <3

This seems to be a trend that I don't quite understand. People say that the Oblivion Helmet looks ugly. I like it...but Selene is from the cold, windy north...anyways why is it that no one ever thinks about removing the helmet from hired pawns to see what they get underneath? You can always just remove the helmet before releasing them back into the rift or sooner if you don't care about augments. *Selene does a little striptease*
---
PSN: Hastatus_Atratus
PAWN: Dark Arisen - Selene - usually Strider - lvl 200 - Gransys 3* Finally! Thanks silentexistence!
#494FLIPprataPosted 6/16/2013 7:31:24 AM
FLIPprata posted...
releasing nathan-hankins' Nightshade and Lv87Electabuzz's Juniper with thanks, they have been very helpful in combat.

about to take Horo out for runs, but i also need a mage... hmm... anyone?

I'll be taking pamme_piggy's Dylan for a few runs as well.
---
PSN: ddmagick
Dragon's Dogma (Dark Arisen) - Pawn: Xena (200 Strider, 1-10 fighter 11-200 warrior)
#495Sarus9690Posted 6/16/2013 7:46:53 AM
Just hired Horo for the BBI run, this is my first time running with her since many people talking about her I kinda want to experience it with myself too ;D She has a cute face by the way. Should be a great company for Dylan. Still looking for the other pawn to join the party....Dylan might change to Mage soon.

Also looking for some high level pawn who can help Mana go through the BBI, I want to grab the ring that increase Dcp for her but not sure if I can survive untill I get the first Moongem key since I has only 992 hp at the moment U___U Any suggestion for this suicide mission? Or should I wait for more hp before doing the run?

ps.anyone has a spare Bloodcrystal? Can't find it and need for the upgrade so bad ;(
---
Psn: Pamme_piggy | Dylan | Mage/Sorcerer | 160 | DA <--Need knowledge
Psn: Crimson_mutan | Mana | Strider | 19 | DA <--Need love and hugs
#496TachooPosted 6/16/2013 7:50:15 AM
TaigaWilliam posted...
Tachoo posted...
A little offtopic question btw, would it be worthwhile to chnge Silver into a fighter or warrior for a few levels to get some physical defense please? (she leveled only in mage and sorceror so far).

Meh, it's really not necessary. Casting pawns tend to stay out of the way most of the time. I have only ever leveled Maerlyn as Sorc or Mage, and she is alive most all the time. Also, mages (especially support mages) can always use Legion's Might to circumvent any HP and DEF concerns.

Allrighty thanks, will look about that staff then!
---
PSN: MisterJD, Pawn: Silver, lvl 115, vocation: mage/sorcerer
#497MaxLiamDominicPosted 6/16/2013 8:12:27 AM
Thanks again to:
soulinsanity for another 1mil! XD
CombatAircraft for 388k and lots of Foe Knowledge!
Pamme_piggy for Lizardscale Pelt
Madiswain for Lizardscale Pelt

Hired and released:
soulinsanity's Horo

Currently running with:
Pamme_piggy's Dylan

So, anybody has an extra Ironblack Pelt?
---
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
kubsman | Lian | Strider | Lv200
#498Alucard188Posted 6/16/2013 8:14:13 AM
Well, Kyrie is now running with Nathan and selen. Gonna do some regular business in Gransys instead of the usual BBI stuff.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#499ACasser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 8:16:09 AM
The new thread is up -- just in the nick of time, or so it appears. Have fun killing off what's left of this one.
#500Ceef275Posted 6/16/2013 8:23:11 AM
This post was hardly worth the effort arisen.
---
PSN ID: Carl--Hungus | Pawn: Rayden | Lvl: 17x | Torpor Strider
Alt PSN ID: MonkeyMan-729 | Pawn: Radha | Lvl: 3x | Aura Fighter (just for a few more levels)