Official Pawn Sharing Club #34

#491thekeoghPosted 6/19/2013 11:26:59 AM
_ard posted...
Releasing Rayden and Lian.

Can't say much other than that there was constant torpor everywhere. It. Was. Glorious. :D Except when we faced Living Armour. Lian was completely useless in this fight due to her Framae Blades. For utility pawns I'd prefer that they are versatile and can do something in any situation and not focus on damage, so Sapfire is the way to go in my opinion. Well, I guess there's always the decoy functionality. Otherwise she does quite well at debilitating enemies with a great skillset. She was blinded at one point, apparently her blinding resistance is non-existent. One of the downsides of Oblivion I suppose, as it has resistances to debilitations that are either rare or rubbish to inflict on pawns anyway, like poison, skill stiffling, or silence.

Same for Rayden, who just needs a few gear upgrades to get his resistances up. Petrification, blinding, curse, possession, sleep and attack & defenses down are the ones that are most lethal and common that I care about. I sent something along to help with upgrading.

Oh and tell them not to jump off bridges. Lost both of them several times due to that.

Are you logged in to PSN, it's down for me cos of this patch issue thing... Thought it be the same for everyone? I'm in the UK and deffo no action here... Don't want to play it offline.
---
1. PSN: keogh | Goro | <100 | Fighter | DA
2. PSN: thekeogh | Pixie | <20 | Mage | DA (hard)
#492Alucard188Posted 6/19/2013 11:36:32 AM
Kyrie completed one Diamon run with Nathan and Zayne Death decided to pay us a visit after we had dispatched the 2 drakes in the Spayard before the Lost City. Nathan met the business end of his scythe, so I re-hired him. Don't be afraid of the 3* rating, as I still have Nathan and plan to do another run after work tonight.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#493paaskyPosted 6/19/2013 11:38:42 AM
Serenity kissed goodbye and sent home following glorious pawns ...

rEdEyEdEaTh331's Lolth
Carl--Hungus's Rayden

We were mostly collecting materials in BBI for rarifying gear and Death stayed away so it was drama-less 2 hours tour.

After finding all required materials for goldforcing a rusted sword, I equipped it to Serenity and left it to her before signing out so if someone likes to try out a torpor fighter, Serenity could be your choice. ;)
---
PSN: laura-a-t, pawn: Serenity, Fighter, lvl 200 (DA)
PSN: Nasty-Alex, pawn: Laura, Sorceress, lvl 200 (DA)
#494Jules_McGrulesPosted 6/19/2013 11:41:57 AM
Does a rusted shield inflict torpor from perfect blocking? I've always wondered, but haven't tried yet...:3
#495paaskyPosted 6/19/2013 11:50:36 AM
^ gotta try that tomorrow, just equipping shield and shield skills and no sword. ;)

btw, PSN problem has spread to my area too so hopefully my rents got thru. If not, I will re-hire the couple I just had tomorrow again.
---
PSN: laura-a-t, pawn: Serenity, Fighter, lvl 200 (DA)
PSN: Nasty-Alex, pawn: Laura, Sorceress, lvl 200 (DA)
#496lindaluvPosted 6/19/2013 11:51:51 AM
OMG...so close 0_0
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#497TrevaJaxPosted 6/19/2013 12:03:39 PM
The end is nigh!!!
---
PSN: TrevaJax | Shar-Teel | Warrior 200 | http://i.imgur.com/j2qvQos.jpg
Alt PSN: Morte_Rictusgrin | Cybele | Sorcerer 200 |
#498rikkufreakPosted 6/19/2013 12:04:54 PM
I'm having PSN connection issues as well. I don't think it's my router as well. Everything was fine until I decided to switch Users to check Zayne's account. Couldn't connect to the PSN ever since.
---
PSN: Ren9895 | Zayne | 133 Mage [Balanced with emphasis on support]
PSN: AerinK | Lyon | <100 Ranger [Strider/Ranger in the making]
#499FalthinPosted 6/19/2013 12:08:47 PM
Finish it !
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DD:DA pawn Catti-Brie , Strider
PSN V1r1d1ana - DD:DA pawn Snowflake, Sorceror
#500TrevaJaxPosted 6/19/2013 12:08:58 PM
The next post after this one gets free BBI gear! Anything you want!
---
PSN: TrevaJax | Shar-Teel | Warrior 200 | http://i.imgur.com/j2qvQos.jpg
Alt PSN: Morte_Rictusgrin | Cybele | Sorcerer 200 |