Official Pawn Sharing Club #36

#81thekeoghPosted 6/23/2013 3:49:35 AM
Released Lagertha and grabbed BrotherBoaz Erza again as she is one of the few on my friends list at a similar level.
---
1. PSN: keogh | Goro | <100 | Fighter | DA
2. PSN: thekeogh | Pixie | <50 | Mage | DA (hard)
#82jin992Posted 6/23/2013 3:57:13 AM
thanks to soulinsanity for the 1m rc. i will try my best to hire u guys back as most of my time will be back to studies next week!
---
psn id: fongjiajin, pawn Rachel :lvl <190 Fighter.
#83thekeoghPosted 6/23/2013 4:03:23 AM
Big thanks to Rindhorn for 22k RC, cursed dragon scale, knowledge and 5*!

Cheers buddy!
---
1. PSN: keogh | Goro | <100 | Fighter | DA
2. PSN: thekeogh | Pixie | <50 | Mage | DA (hard)
#84soulinsanityPosted 6/23/2013 4:04:09 AM
@Rin i sent you your requested items let me know if it made it there ok ;)

Silvi thanks with her face bright red...

Rindhorn for 36K RC Cursed Dragon Horn foe Knowledge and comment!
V1r1d1ana for 476K RC lvl 2 weapon and lvl 3 armor! a bunch of area Knowledge and adorable comment! :)

thanks!

i have a request for anyone who rents the Twins... if you have spare lvl 2 armor that would be great! im looking to have a trophy set ready for Lil SIlvi once she hits 100 and having some to try and get it before hand would be great! If you cant its np i can farm it myself!

and Remember Horo LOVES apples and ale and Silvi loves Flowers and gems if you dont know what to gift! :D pictures are great too especially scandal shots :P
---
PSN: soulinsanity - Pawn: Horo - Lvl 200 - Vocation: Strider - DA
ALT: StrikeZeroSoul - Pawn: Silvi - Lvl <100 - Vocation: Warrior till 100 then Ranger - DA
#85soulstealer0990Posted 6/23/2013 4:21:21 AM
soulinsanity posted...
i have a request for anyone who rents the Twins... if you have spare lvl 2 armor that would be great! im looking to have a trophy set ready for Lil SIlvi once she hits 100 and having some to try and get it before hand would be great! If you cant its np i can farm it myself!

and Remember Horo LOVES apples and ale and Silvi loves Flowers and gems if you dont know what to gift! :D pictures are great too especially scandal shots :P

I see Silvi is almost beyond saving from Horo's ways. Should have stopped _ard from teaching her about Chests. Poor Poor Silvi.
---
Vande0990 - Amaya "Hellscythe" Xiaoyu - Lv. 200 - Ranger / Fighter
Biribiri0990 - Prishe "Railgun" Azami - Lv. 10 - Quest for a Sorc
#86FalthinPosted 6/23/2013 4:34:46 AM
Quick question

Can you still send multiple gifts from the rift by renting and releasing within the rift, or do you need to use the pawn for a bit now ?

I ask as there is a post from enalj mumble mumble something. ( yuffie on the capcom site ) which says that due to abuse of that multiple gift system, yoyu need to use the pawn for a bit.

I just don't want to gift a pawn multiple things and then find out they only received 1
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DA pawn: Catti-Brie (Strider),,, PSN V1r1d1ana - DA pawn: Snowflake (Sorceror),,,, PSN Azurite_Fire - DA pawn: Sorsha (lv <50)
#87MuzzyYTPosted 6/23/2013 4:45:15 AM(edited)
I may have accidentally let Goro be horrifically murdered by Diamon, rehiring.

Edit: Also, hiring Silvi.

---
PSN: MuzzyYT
DD:DA Pawn | MuzzyYT | Kaileena | <150 | Mage | Utilitarian/Medicant | DA
#88MaxLiamDominicPosted 6/23/2013 4:45:41 AM
Thanks again to:
soulinsanity for another mil RCs!!! :D
Masta-Ganjino for 123k
aska-mantaro for 606k and Foe Knowledge! 3 stars on Golden Knight and Griffin!!!

Hired:
aska-mantaro's Yuri
Masta-Ganjino's Nyang*ee
---
kubsman | Lian | Strider | Lv200
kubsboy | Aeli | Sorcerer | Lv50+
#89KelayrPosted 6/23/2013 5:25:21 AM
Falthin posted...
Quick question

Can you still send multiple gifts from the rift by renting and releasing within the rift, or do you need to use the pawn for a bit now ?

I ask as there is a post from enalj mumble mumble something. ( yuffie on the capcom site ) which says that due to abuse of that multiple gift system, yoyu need to use the pawn for a bit.

I just don't want to gift a pawn multiple things and then find out they only received 1

This is news to me. Do you have a link?
---
PSN: Kelayr
Pawn: Claire, level 200 Strider
#90FalthinPosted 6/23/2013 5:36:45 AM
silentexistence posted...
Falthin posted...
Quick question

This is news to me. Do you have a link?

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dragonsdogma/go/thread/view/122057/29921867/dark-arisen-item-pawn-sharerenthelp-thread

should be in the first post on this thread if I've copied it right.

# 7

I don't know if I'm reading too much into it - I haven't heard many people complaining that items have gone missing so it might be only under certain conditions or maybe its nothing to do with items at all -- but I can't think of any other reason to rent and release a pawn multiple times in the rift ( unless its a ratings issue and items aren't affected at all )

not trying to scaremonger - just not sure what to make of the post as it's too vague.
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DA pawn: Catti-Brie (Strider),,, PSN V1r1d1ana - DA pawn: Snowflake (Sorceror),,,, PSN Azurite_Fire - DA pawn: Sorsha (lv <50)