Official Pawn Sharing Club #40

#1soulstealer0990Posted 7/12/2013 8:14:44 AM
This Club is about sharing pawns among active players, getting each other RC, knowledge, gear and feedback on the pawns.

To interested new players:
This club works both ways round, we hire you, you hire us, means that this thread is not for promoting your pawn once, it's meant to be an active community, where you are visible from time to time, letting the rest of us know how much RC/knowledge you got from us, with whom you are traveling and so on.
Most of us won't hire your pawn if they never see you again here in this thread and you will be excluded from the list if you seem inactive so make sure to post sometimes and be active.

Useful things to know:

If you want to become a member of the Club post your Info EXACTLY like this:

GFAQ nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn level | Pawn vocation | plays DD or DA

Example:

SupaArisen | Agent_007 | Sean Connery | 200 | Ranger | DA

OPSC Management will ignore all other information posts, it is just impossible to read out all information on the fly if the information is hidden in a wall of text.
Post again as described if there were changes that should be added to the list, please state that it is an update so your info doesn't end up posted twice on the list.

Hiring higher level pawns:
To lower level players,you can hire higher level pawns for free by sending a friend request to their owner, once accepted they cost 0 RC, but you should know that there is an exp penalty for renting pawns above your current level that caps at 25 levels above your Arisen.
Additionally, there is an exp bonus applied if you rent pawns below your current level that caps at 25 levels below your Arisen.
Most people on this board with their PSN in their signature will accept a friend request so don't be shy. ;)

Limit of 2 pawns per member:
We limited the pawns on the list to 2 per member, so if you have multiple alternative accounts, make sure to enlist the two you want on the list,you may always change those though, just post in the common way which pawn you want to exchange and it will be done with the next update.

Updates to the list:
The list of active members is being updated on a regular basis, those updates include new members, pawn info updates and exclude those whom are not active anymore.
If you take a break from DD/quite playing, please let us know, so I can take you of the list for that time, remember, everyone can be back on the list when he is playing and can fulfill the "Sharing Club duties" again, just post in this thread, be active as described above and you are back on the list.

Acknowledging a hire:
An important "duty", post a little thank you about who rented your pawn, what RC you got, what knowledge your pawn learned and what gift you received, this is important cause through these infos and the post in the thread we read out if someone is still active.
So maybe the member hasn't posted in 4 days, but there were 5 people thanking him for hires,letting the rest of us know that member is still around.

Press "square" in the "hire window" which shows the Arisens name, PSN and RC you got,this will show you more detailed information,cycle through it with R1.

When thanking someone in the thread please bold their PSNs, it makes it much easier for the ones who maintain the list to read out who is active etc.
To bold type this(without the underscores): <_b_>your text</_b_>

Colors in the Doc:
Yellow: missing information
Red: this member may be inactive and will be excluded within the next days if he doesn't show up and is active as described above.
---
Vande0990 - Amaya "Hellscythe" Xiaoyu - Lv. 200 - Ranger / Fighter
Biribiri0990 - Prishe "Railgun" Ayame - Lv. 200 - Sorcerer
#2soulstealer0990(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 8:15:36 AM
Follow this Link to the List:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsTMlexUVqS8dGhUX1IzcTllckZabnhJdW9TNUsyYUE&rm=full&rowsperpage=1000#gid=0

Use the search options in the second row to sort the list after your liking.

Use Ctrl+F in the Google Doc Spreadsheet View(Link below) to open the search bar, if you search for a specific level, vocation or PSN, enter that information, for example Fighter, press Enter and it highlights you all Fighters etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsTMlexUVqS8dGhUX1IzcTllckZabnhJdW9TNUsyYUE&rm=full#gid=0

Also, the ones who like Kanerex list more, he opened a thread with it, check here if you want to use it:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/66258698

Link to the list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApnWR8uyyyeTdHZ2T1JRSjM2OHpobENtRktDR0RFa1E#gid=0

Use Tigerlylas "Photos with Pawn Sharing Club Members" thread to share your screenshots with the rest of us:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/66129686

The thread is to fast for you to keep up and all the pages are a chore to read through?
Make your life easier with some setting changes, change the number of messages per thread page to 50 and reading through these threads will become much less exhausting. ;)

OTHER INFO
You might have noticed the "Other Info" row in the Google Doc, we add there something you want for your pawn may it be RC, bestiary or area knowledge stars, special items etc.

It's not for something you need right away, it should just display what other members might gift you or could help you with, check the "Other Info" row for examples on things you might want. ;)

Happy Hunting everyone!
---
Vande0990 - Amaya "Hellscythe" Xiaoyu - Lv. 200 - Ranger / Fighter
Biribiri0990 - Prishe "Railgun" Ayame - Lv. 200 - Sorcerer
#3MewfeuillePosted 7/12/2013 10:27:12 AM
Hey guys! Wellp... I think it's about time for me to officially retire from DD... been way too busy these past few weeks and I don't think I'll be able to play as much anymore... :( time to get off the list!

I enjoyed playing and chatting with you guys! All of you have made the game so much more enjoyable than it already was. I really do appreciate everything everyone has done for me and my pawn! When FFXIV comes out in retail, you can bet that I will be getting on that though. :) Or atleast try! Heh. ;) Until then, I bid everyone in the club adieu!

I have quite a bit of you guys on my fiends list, so I'll be dropping off a few hellos now and then. :D

Peace out y'all and take care!
*swarms everyone in a giant warm syrupy hug of awesome* <3
---
PSN: Mewfeuille Pawn: Kuro 200 fighter DA
DA gallery: http://littlestluna.imgur.com/
#4FalthinPosted 7/12/2013 1:02:36 PM
I've already typed this once but it logged me out before I posted it and I lost the post, so i'll try and remember what I typed....

Snowflake would like to send Snuggles to :

laura-a-t for about 350k rc, a wyverns tear, 5* and a lovely comment.

Sorsha has had a couple of rents from non members, but I don't have the details in front of me now, and obviously met an abrupt end with DrStepper but thank you for the 8k rc.

I've loaded Snowflake up and I am intending to do a few Daimon runs with :

Tellah, Cassandra, Falthic, Miss Stalker as they are fairly new to the group and I owe a couple of them Sorsha rents anyway.
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DA pawn: Catti-Brie (Strider),,, PSN V1r1d1ana - DA pawn: Snowflake (Sorceror),,,, PSN Azurite_Fire - DA pawn: Sorsha (lv <150)
#5soulinsanityPosted 7/12/2013 1:16:42 PM
Silvi forces against a wall and confesses her feelings for..

paasky for 1million RC!!! king bay leaf! and favorite adorable comment!

Thank you so much!

Horo forces to the ground and fondles...

Nutzack for 463K RC cloudwine and a very flattering is simply perfect comment!
cshaw420 for 13k RC

Thank you! :D

Hiring Serenity and Theodore
---
PSN: soulinsanity - Horo - Ranger / Alt: StrikeZeroSoul - Silvi - Strider
The Twins! - http://i.imgur.com/VglQLdo.jpg - Thanks to YinZhen for this!
#6DrStepperPosted 7/12/2013 2:12:04 PM
Falthin posted...
Sorsha has had a couple of rents from non members, but I don't have the details in front of me now, and obviously met an abrupt end with DrStepper but thank you for the 8k rc.

Haha, yeah, got surprised by Death, then conveniently had to deal with a Lich and 3 Garms as I tried to run away. :P

I picked her up again so you'll get a proper return soon!
---
PSN: DrStepper | DA Pawn: Hayato 11X Fighter
#7soulinsanityPosted 7/12/2013 2:44:54 PM
Releasing Theodore and Serenity

Gonna be serious with you guys ive been thinking of Retiring Horo from the club and replacing her with another pawn. And before you ask NO she will not be deleted she will always be here as the way i get you guys and gals RC. Ive been thinking about it awhile now and i think its for the best she is RC capped 99,999,999 RC and i have no means at all to spend these RC to make it so Hires are not wasted so i feel its unfair to those that rent her as i feel they are wasted RC...

I still have some planing to do before this happens. Such as what Vocation this new pawn will be and if this pawn will be a full copy of Horo to make it so she never left or to make it completely different. This pawn will be leveling slower as i want to enjoy the game fully and try something new i will be playing a MK at max level and i have no idea how to level it so its stats will be good at 200 so ill have to ask around how to get the results i want. I also need to find out what pawn works well with a MK so more planing there.

AGAIN im NOT deleting Horo she will always be around its just i have to follow the club rules and only have 2 pawns on the list. So i would appreciate any information on MK leveling or what pawn you guys and gals would like to see me make thats not an archer :P

Ill be hiring more pawns on Silvi in a bit :)
---
PSN: soulinsanity - Horo - Ranger / Alt: StrikeZeroSoul - Silvi - Strider
The Twins! - http://i.imgur.com/VglQLdo.jpg - Thanks to YinZhen for this!
#8tarachris4everPosted 7/12/2013 3:38:01 PM(edited)
Releasing Kyrie and Silvi. They were fun!!! Fastest offline Ur-Dragon yet. less than 5 min!

Taking Gwendolan and Silver.

What 2 pawns can shelter me from BBI second run? Either I'm under geared or used a bad party balance, but I had a hard time against the first mob of 3 Garm, Gore Chimera, and Goblin Shamans! Dead pawns everywhere and 3 wakestones. And if that wasn't bad enough the Drake in Darkmoon tower took 35 min. I am a Ranger(now) with a Warrior pawn. I had a Strider and a Mage with me.

Any Suggestions would be great. If you are over 160, I will need a FR. But I'd be glad to use ur pawns to waste BBI version 2.
---
I am the Weapon's Master, and I have never lost a battle. - Garet Jax, The Wishsong of Shannara
#9HastatusAtratusPosted 7/12/2013 4:01:48 PM
Selene and I would like to thank the participants in last night's little orgy:

Basra85 for 179k RC, 5*, and Chris' 19 stamina filled sessions.
Soulinsanity for paying me 1 million RC so Horo could have a little alone time with Selene.
and Skull Devil13 for 180k RC, 5*, who sent Ember to watch and bring some food to the party.

I recently unchained Luna, Ember, and Horo and removed their gags. They'll sleep well tonight.
---
PSN: Hastatus_Atratus
PAWN: Dark Arisen - Selene - lvl 200 - Strider - Knowledge Mastered
#10FalthinPosted 7/12/2013 4:26:31 PM
Snowflake has Snuggled and waved goodbye to :

Tellah,
Cassandra,
Falthic, and
Miss Stalker

Sorry to Falthic for the girly clothes, I got confused about which account I was on and tried to go for the 'dress a male in lady clothes' trophy - which Snowflake obviously got ages ago - thinking I was on Sorsha's account.

The two lower level pawns will get less rc than the other two unfortunately but I hope you all get a reasonable amount.
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DA pawn: Catti-Brie (Strider),,, PSN V1r1d1ana - DA pawn: Snowflake (Sorceror),,,, PSN Azurite_Fire - DA pawn: Sorsha (lv <150)