Dragonforged

#1BadrangTyrantPosted 8/10/2013 9:46:10 AM
I just beat a Drake at level 20, took me damn near 45 minutes and I was rewarded Dragonforged "white Tunic".
Why am I so unlucky, why wasn't my Talon dragonforged :/
---
PSN - Alexdesniper/BadrangTryrant
#2doraemonllh1989Posted 8/10/2013 9:58:16 AM
Just go for Ur-Dragon

If you cant defeat it,wait until grace period and just go in and kill it
---
I like good games
#3lordofthenlpplePosted 8/10/2013 10:20:35 AM
Level 20 is pretty crazy.
---
Liu Ye and Anais Martanehttp://english.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2009/07/06/4220xtylnliuye4.jpg
#4ACasserPosted 8/10/2013 10:53:30 AM
So you've actually defeated the Drake at such a low level, which is a fair accomplishment in and of itself. And now you're moaning about what did and didn't get DragonForged?

I don't know if you've got a massive sense of entitlement or if you're just ungrateful. Be happy that you beat the Drake, and be happier that you managed to get something DragonForged considering the percentages are really not in your favor on either one.

Seems to me that some people just can't be happy about anything.
#5Claimh_SoliasPosted 8/10/2013 11:14:56 AM
ACasser posted...
So you've actually defeated the Drake at such a low level, which is a fair accomplishment in and of itself. And now you're moaning about what did and didn't get DragonForged?

What? Defeating the Drake at low level isn't hard, it's tedious. But yeah, relying on the Drake for dragonforging isn't ideal, just wait for Grigori and wear all the junk you want dragonforged, then dragonforge the rest with Ur.
---
:/xU rre vega a.u.k. zz ayulsa siance/ xU rre vega a.u.k. zodal sechel/:
This is not an eternal paradise. it is only a city of the dead.