Official Pawn Sharing Club #45

#1HastatusAtratusPosted 9/6/2013 3:32:12 PM
This Club is about sharing pawns among active players, getting each other RC, knowledge, gear and feedback on the pawns.

TO INTERESTED NEW PLAYERS:
This club works both ways: we hire you, you hire us. This thread is not for promoting your pawn once, it's meant to be an active community, where you are visible from time to time, letting the rest of us know how much RC/knowledge you got from us, with whom you are travelling, etc.

Most of us won't hire your pawn if they never see you again here in this thread, best way to get hires is being active in the thread and hiring others! A good start is by introducing yourself and your pawn(s).

THE CLUB LIST:
If you want to become a member of the Club add the following info to the list:

GFAQ nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn level | Pawn vocation | plays DD or DA

New players are to add their info at the bottom of the list.

DA players are on the first sheet, DD players on the second sheet: so use the right sheet!

Link to the Club List:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsTMlexUVqS8dGhUX1IzcTllckZabnhJdW9TNUsyYUE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

Please use the List View! The Spreadsheet View should only be modified by experienced members as simple mistakes can negatively effect the list. The List View is easy to modify and edit; itís also very practical for searching and sorting names, levels, etc.

UPDATES TO THE LIST:
You should update your info on the list on a regular basis, adjust your pawn's level, vocation etc. when it changes.

If you take a break from DD/quit playing, please take yourself off the list and add it again if you come back.

It would be nice to keep the list only full of active players without the need for someone to remove inactives.

LIMIT OF 2 PAWNS PER MEMBER:
We limited the pawns on the list to 2 per member. Please place your accounts right under one another as this makes it easier for others to figure out they both belong to you.

ACKNOWLEDGING A HIRE:
An important duty, post a little thank you about who rented your pawn, what RC you got, what knowledge your pawn learned and what gift you received, this is important because through these infos and the post in the thread others are able to see you (and those who hired you) are active and are thus more likely to rent your (and their) pawn.

Details of hires show up when you stay at an inn: Press "square" in the "hire window" which shows the Arisenís name, PSN and RC you got, this will show you more detailed information, cycle through it with R1.

OTHER INFO ROW:
In the "Other Info" row we add something we want for our pawn may it be RC, bestiary or area knowledge stars, special items etc. It's not for something you need right away, it's just to display what other members might gift you or could help you with.

HIRING HIGHER LEVEL PAWNS:
You can hire higher level pawns for free by sending a friend request to their owner; once accepted they cost 0 RC.

Note: there is an exp penalty for renting pawns above your current level that caps at 25 levels above your Arisen. Additionally, there is an exp bonus applied if you rent pawns below your current level that caps at 25 levels below your Arisen.

Most people on this board with their PSN in their signature will accept a friend request so don't be shy, but best write that you are from the Sharing Club.

Also consider putting your own info in your signature, as this will make it easier for others to hire you when all your info always right under your posts. It's also the best way to promote your pawn.

Happy Hunting Everyone!
---
PSN: Hastatus_Atratus
PAWN: Dark Arisen - Selene - lvl 200 - Strider - Knowledge Mastered
#2xXC_RainesXxPosted 9/6/2013 4:50:05 PM
To HastatusAtratus from your last post in the OPSC #44, CLOUDX1484 wasn't an alt account, i used to be a former member that joined around OPSC #39, I re-added myself to the list as I am able to play and be a little more active on the thread again as i found a good rhythm between college and DA, I just never had a chance to hire Selene in the past is all, and Sir I stand impressed with her, definitely a favorite! :)
---
PSN: CLOUDX1484 | Pawn: Cassandra | Strider | 200 | DA |
#3HastatusAtratus(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 6:17:29 PM
@ xXC_RainesXx : well welcome back. I see your Pawn on the list again now. I did recognize your GFaqs name; I'm just horrible at remembering most names and so I'm kind of hopeless when trying to remember both GFaqs and PSN combinations. I was sure you must have been a member because RC bombs and knowing I favour LVs shows a greater knowledge of the club than the average random player. I'll be doing some BBI runs tomorrow and will be sure to bring Cassandra along.
---
PSN: Hastatus_Atratus
PAWN: Dark Arisen - Selene - lvl 200 - Strider - Knowledge Mastered
#4the_requiemPosted 9/6/2013 7:39:49 PM
I am running my alt to level her up to 51. I've also hired Viconia on my main and dabble with BBI2.0 every now and then. So I won't be releasing pawns too frequently unless need to switch for specific enemies.
---
[PSN:wreck_em] Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
DDDA Pawn: the_requiem | wreck_em | Nemo | 100+ | Fighter [now a mage for MDef]
#5the_requiemPosted 9/6/2013 10:34:44 PM
Nemo thanks:

Dragon_ZERO for his first 1mil RC bomb, Volant White [I'll be sending him back to rift after upgrading it to DF], Giant Fish, 5* ratings and "All the best" comment. Question: Was Nemo's AI good enough? He's been brought up as a fighter out and out and just switched to a Mage, so not sure how he's doing in battles.

V-Town89 for 29k RC. Looks like Nemo died on you.

haru_025 for 119kRC, Kept Golden Egg, Foe Knowledge on Evil Eyes and Gransys Area Knowledge, 5* ratings and "Invaluable Asset" comment.

and finally LiquidPhoenix for Giant Fish and 5* ratings.

And for some reason Nemo looks fatter than before.
---
#6paaskyPosted 9/6/2013 10:59:17 PM
Thanks everyone for comments and congratulations, I really do appreciate! :)

So are you implying that embracing while simultaneously letting her witness few magnific BBI runs with a pawn named for her tribute would not be the most romantic act that a fresh husband could do for his just married wife? ;)

No worries, I promise to let RL Laura fully enjoy being princess for a day, won't wake her up at 6AM tomorrow morning for BBI runs and we have also scheduled to have honeymoon in a location she has been dreaming for. :)

Gotta go now, there is wedding I have to hurry!
---
PSN: Nasty-Alex, pawn: Laura, Sorceress, lvl 70 (DA) - appreciates any BBI materials :)
PSN: laura-a-t, pawn: Lara Croft, Fighter, lvl 200 (DA)
#7wtfpiratesPosted 9/6/2013 11:11:21 PM
i have some thanks to post but since i'm using my phone right now and my laptop is at my parents house i'm going to postpone them as it's really a pain to post a big list like that and do the bolding this way. (sorry guys!)

i'm currently going through the main story line and i'm looking for lower levels (preferably in the 50 or lower range to prolong fights) for knowledge. i've got wreck_em's Arya with me, is there anyone who has a fighter or wouldn't mind switching to fighter for me in that level area?
---
chaoticdarknessx | Draven | 200 | Sorcerer (Challenger/Utilitarian) | DA
Needs knowledge: see OPSC spreadsheet.
#8conspiraiciesPosted 9/6/2013 11:45:25 PM
I knew I forgot something on my last post... Congratz on the wedding Paasky!
---
"Teabag with honor..."
Need loyal battle monkeys for Dark Arisen? Click here! -> http://imgur.com/a/Dujst
#9the_requiemPosted 9/7/2013 12:29:33 AM
Congrats on the wedding paasky.

Pro Tip: Learn to play the game with one hand. That way you can romantically stroke her hair while she rests her head in your lap and watches you run through BBI AND falls asleep, letting you play for as long as you want. Not to mention, it will prepare you for the days to come when you play while you rock a baby to sleep.

@wtfpirates: If you don't find one in club, can always search by level and find Fighters among them. I think gt_dragoon's alt pawn Velcro [PSN gilfoe, I think] is a fighter/warrior around Level 45.

Taking a break form my alt and going to get some kills for Nemo's Bestiary.
---
#10BlueIcedTeaPosted 9/7/2013 12:39:35 AM
Hi im new and interested in joining the club :) hope that you can hire my pawn no gifts necessary the RC will do. Thanks :)
---
PSN: BlueIcedTea08 | PAWN: RedIcedTea | LVL: 100+ | Fighter | DA |