Ur Dragon Gen 365

#31nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 1:15:21 PM(edited)
^ don't think so, can only his Arisen's vocation.

Easy setup for me. Only 3 hearts - eyes, 1 left fore arm, 1 left hind leg.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Ranger
#32ACasserPosted 9/18/2013 1:20:08 PM
nhankins7 posted...
Only 3 hearts - eyes, 1 left fore arm, 1 left hind leg.

Found this one too. Very easy kill -- took me a shade over two minutes.

I was so proud of my primary pawn. I climbed onto a leg and she immediately followed me up. Horo and Claire are teaching her well. =)
#33rockyterrainPosted 9/18/2013 3:25:00 PM
Rats.
---
When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry.---Thomas Haliburton.
#34nimdudePosted 9/18/2013 10:05:17 PM
HastatusAtratus posted...
The first person to kill UR always seems to be machakZ. Every time I have seen the start of the list this guy is ALWAYS first. I've seen the front of the list at least a dozen times now. Is there a way to see his Arisen's stats?

Where can you see who was the first to kill him?

And so far i only found out how you can see the Vocation and playtime of someone else via his Pawn.
---
PSN: nimrod2009us /// Nina/Rachel (F) | lvl 200 | Fighter | (DD, vanilla)
PSN: nimrod2009 /// Ramona/Rika (F) | lvl 200 | Strider | (DD, vanilla)
#35nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 11:57:11 PM
nimdude posted...
Where can you see who was the first to kill him?

You can only see it if you were one of the first few people to get a kill for that gen. There are 2 sections on the tablet - one part shows your ranking, and the other part shows kills by date/time. The kill by date/time section is the one you need to look at.

If you get one of the first few kills, you will see where the date changes - some will be the date the current gen died, and some will be the date the previous gen died. The first person with a kill on the date the current gen died will be the person that struck the actual killing blow.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Ranger
#36nimdudePosted 9/19/2013 1:43:53 AM
nhankins7 posted...
If you get one of the first few kills, you will see where the date changes - some will be the date the current gen died, and some will be the date the previous gen died. The first person with a kill on the date the current gen died will be the person that struck the actual killing blow.

Thank you for the explanation!
Never seen that tho, but always wondered, why i always only saw the date from the last gen kill.
Always only saw the dater change when the following gen already appeared.

Thank you for the explanation!
---
PSN: nimrod2009us /// Nina/Rachel (F) | lvl 200 | Fighter | (DD, vanilla)
PSN: nimrod2009 /// Ramona/Rika (F) | lvl 200 | Strider | (DD, vanilla)