Ur Dragon Gen 366

#51shialenPosted 9/20/2013 12:57:04 PM
I got 2 levels when I was 14x and needed approximately 450k for 2 levels, and I had just leveled up. I actually saw that on the wikia, and it has never failed before now. Before I restarted, I was over level 190 and got 2 levels from killing him in grace.
---
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill thousands of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill millions of men and you are a hero. Kill them all, and you are a god.
#52nimdudePosted 9/20/2013 2:24:02 PM
If u kill him solo or with 3 pawns 25 levels lower then urself u get 292.xxx instead of 150.000 xp.
then x2 If u use pilgrims or flower or even x5 with bezel.
---
PSN: nimrod2009us /// Nina/Rachel (F) | lvl 200 | Fighter | (DD, vanilla)
PSN: nimrod2009 /// Ramona/Rika (F) | lvl 200 | Strider | (DD, vanilla)
#53shialenPosted 9/20/2013 8:57:59 PM
Bezel is only x2. I've used it to kill him before.
---
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill thousands of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill millions of men and you are a hero. Kill them all, and you are a god.
#54rockyterrainPosted 9/20/2013 9:07:16 PM(edited)
shialen posted...
Bezel is only x2. I've used it to kill him before.

It's x5 in vanilla DD with a Bezel...check out nimdude's sig...he's playing vanilla DD. Also, lots of folks level up in DD then switch over to DA, particularly with alt pawns.

---
When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry.---Thomas Haliburton.
#55shialenPosted 9/20/2013 10:56:02 PM
Bezel Crown is also only for Rangers. If I want higher attack, I would need to level as warrior or assassin, which is what I did, so there is no difference in leveling between vanilla and DA as far as leveling, though I think DA is easier cause of BBI. And with the Ur Dragon, even in DA, before I reset I got 2 levels from killing grace Ur, even with 4 pawns at over level 190. It didn't matter what the exp. total said.
---