Looking for a Pawn Sharing Static

#1tomo012Posted 12/11/2013 10:03:44 AM
Hello,

I'm looking for a static group for Pawn sharing. Basically, I'm just looking for a few people who are interested in mainly getting RCs and returning the favor by renting the Pawns of those who rent theirs.

The purpose of the static group is to provide consist flow of RC to the owners of the pawns I rent and for them to the reciprocate by renting my Pawn in return.
For me, I primarily farm, whether in Everfall of Bitter Black Isle, and currently I am farming Death so that is a good chunk of RC right there that I would prefer to give to someone who I know is renting my pawn versus some random pawn I rent out of the rift who would never use mine.

At this stage of the game, I'm more interested in dungeon diving than anything else at this point in the game and I'm looking for other players interested in the same thing for getting the most RC as possible.

So if you are interested in a static pawn sharing group, please use the following template below:

1) Your PSN.
2) Your Pawn's name, current vocation, and level.
2) Your Pawn's preferred vocation and other vocations geared enough to be good at.
3) Gist of his/her gear (i.e. mainly Everfall Gear, mix of Everfall/BBI, Ur Drops, etc).
4) What you want your Pawn used for (RC farming, etc).
5) What you are willing to part with for someone who nets you more than 500,000+ RC in one period or a rough tally of 500,000+ RC through multiple rentals within a week. Let's try to be as generous as possible here. ;)

Please limit your Pawns to no more than three for now. Once you see that someone has rented your Pawn please make sure to note that and rent their Pawn in return as soon as possible. I know it's not a perfect system but I'd rather do something like this than randomly pick Pawns via the rift.

So I'll go first:

Primary Pawn

1) Hennyis1
2) Tahlia, ranger, level 200
3) Prefer fighter or sorcerer but can really be anything that's needed.
4) Primarily BBI/Everfall gear
5) I would be willing to part with BBI level 3 weapons, armor, gear, and novelties for at least 500,000 RC.

Secondary Pawn

1) Hennessyis1
2) Tessa, warrior, level 25
3) Either fighter or warrior
4) Mostly Soulflyer Canyon, some Everfall gear
5) I would be willing to part with BBI level 3 weapons, armor, gear, and novelties for at least 500,000 RC.

Thanks for reading this really long post!
#2rockyterrainPosted 12/11/2013 12:26:40 PM
What's wrong with the already established Official Pawn Sharing group? It's not static, but fluid, as people come and go, though there are several who have been around awhile. It's pretty easy to tell who's active, and those that are return rents in the fashion you're wanting.
---
Dragon's Dogma level 200 pawns: Durske, Ranger; Willow, Support Mage
http://i.imgur.com/QoUGSLT.jpg (photo credit: _ard)
#3tarachris4everPosted 12/11/2013 12:38:00 PM
^^ This.

I was only in the club for a few weeks, but I had no trouble getting millions of RC. I also got plenty of cursed armors and mats. I never once had to ask for anything. The OPSC is the best.

I'll be back soon!!!
---
I am the Weapon's Master, and I have never lost a battle. - Garet Jax, The Wishsong of Shannara
#4tomo012(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2013 1:00:57 PM
rockyterrain posted...
What's wrong with the already established Official Pawn Sharing group? It's not static, but fluid, as people come and go, though there are several who have been around awhile. It's pretty easy to tell who's active, and those that are return rents in the fashion you're wanting.

Nothing wrong with it. I was just looking for a couple of people -not a huge group of people that would require a separate document to keep track of. And I'm not expecting a lof of people to respond to this thread either.

I actually have more than enough RCs on my main as I've been around since launch but just recently picked up where I left off for Dark Arisen. Plus, I'd rather give RCs to people here than through random Pawn picks in the rift.
#5RemmantPosted 12/16/2013 10:55:13 AM
Hi guys I just finished my second walk through of DA and this time instead of NG+ I guess ill farm like everyone else :). I really need some RC to purify some gear I got when I did a little of BBI and as a generous gift from a friend CPMPANDA. So I need some hired so I will gladly hire some folks here hoping for the same in return. Idk if I should farm the ever fall first or jumping into BBI is ok.

Anyways here's my info and beloved pawn

GFAQ nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn level | Pawn vocation | plays DD or DA

Remmant | davidblu2 | G1zm0 | 77 | Fighter | plays DA
---
GFAQS Remmant | PSN davidblu2 | PAWN G1zm0 | 77 | Fighter | plays DA
#6navineyPosted 12/16/2013 6:47:10 PM
tomo i've sent you a psn message
---
PSN: Femocha Pawn: Priscilla Ranger/Fighter Lv200 Need a lot of RCs
Poke Y 3368 1481 2442 [ROCK] boldore.onix.barbaracle___TSV:192
#7tomo012(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2013 9:43:13 PM
Ok, as soon as I get back home later tonight (as I'm out of town atm) I'll add you both and respond to your PM, Naviney.

Thanks!
#8tomo012(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2013 3:03:58 AM
By the way, can you guys let me know how much RC you get when I rent your pawns? That info will be really helpful.

Thanks!
#9XxFire-NationxXPosted 12/17/2013 11:32:22 PM
Hello,
I am a brand spanking new player to this game and would like to see if I can get my Pawn out there and go on adventures with others.

My PSN is : XxFire-NationxX
Pawn's name is : Lilly Bear
She is lvl 7 currently and a fighter. Any help would be much appreciated and I will gladly return the favor!

Ps:/ I think this is an awesome idea to get together on this site and help each other out, kudos to poster. :)
#10tomo012(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2013 11:50:12 PM
XxFire-NationxX posted...
Hello,
I am a brand spanking new player to this game and would like to see if I can get my Pawn out there and go on adventures with others.

My PSN is : XxFire-NationxX
Pawn's name is : Lilly Bear
She is lvl 7 currently and a fighter. Any help would be much appreciated and I will gladly return the favor!

Ps:/ I think this is an awesome idea to get together on this site and help each other out, kudos to poster. :)

First thing tomorrow night when I have time I'll add you and get your pawn some rift crystals and knowledge. Once we're friends via PSN you'll have access to my pawn who can help you through trickier parts of the game. Remember though, due to her very high level you will take an experience penalty and level up slower than if she were closer to your level.

Hiring high level pawns is helpful for dungeon diving and slowing down your experience so you can max your vocations and get more discipline points which are used to purchase weapon and magic skills and traits.