Official Pawn Sharing Club #52

#51_ardPosted 12/20/2013 4:30:15 AM
soulinsanity posted...
@_ard /not looking atm (mayhap a fondle dragon should appear before Calista and DF her gear with no explanation)

@Pata gotcha switching The Fondling Horror back to normal! Let me know if she spots something shiny and/or sharp and leaves your company because of this, and i shall fix her up for ya!

Weeeell, if we can beat 5 Garm at once, we can do this thing as is.
---
Pawn: Calista | Fighter or ranger | Lvl 200 | PSN: ardpsiko
http://i.imgur.com/3ACIDJs.jpg
#52paaskyPosted 12/20/2013 4:43:08 AM
Lara Croft sends enormous thanks and greetings to ...

- Westusa (pawn Lighting) for 221 268 RC

- hanhart (pawn hasi) for 356 976 RC, a Blessed Flower , 5*rating and It has been a pleasure

- Femocha (pawn Priscilla) for DA RC BOMB!, a Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 , 5*rating and Has an entrancing allure

- Devante714 (pawn Zoe) for 345 687 RC, a Quina's Note (New item to me!) and 5*rating

All hires greatly appreciated and always returning favors! :)

A very short awhile ago she kissed goodbye and sent home ...

Westusa's Lighting
Femocha's Priscilla
Devante714's Zoe
Karmikazzee's Jazz B'caz
(hope this one gets there)
---
PSN: Nasty-Alex | Laura | Mage lvl 80 - PSN: laura-a-t | Lara Croft | Fighter lvl 200
>> Send FR for free hires
#53soulinsanityPosted 12/20/2013 4:47:04 AM
@_ard fair enough. And remember an apple a day keeps the Fondling Horror at bay... well for 5 minutes... then its back to pouncing and what-not. Also helps keep her distracted from showing you sharp objects right _ard?
---
PSN: soulinsanity - Horo
Horo, need i say more? - http://i.imgur.com/IKAuU7K.jpg
#54IPZ55Posted 12/20/2013 6:56:41 AM
Nightingale tips her hat to Nightshade - thanks to Nhankins for 57kRC, wyrmkings ring and 5*...... rents already being returned as Nightingale can't get enough of the company of Nightshade and Willow

psn: human55
pawn: Nightingale lvl.200 Fighter
#55KarmikazzeePosted 12/20/2013 7:58:15 AM
paasky posted...
Karmikazzee's Jazz B'caz (hope this one gets there) ;)

Thank you paasky! I did indeed miss posting a group of hires from the 17th, but found them thanks to you!

Jazz sends out belated but very appreciative big slaps on the butt to:

DavidBlu2 96k RC
Mr-JesterKilla 43k RC
TomLikesBacon 119k RC
& the every wonderful!
laura-a-t RC Bomb!! BBG-3!! 5*'s & "Is simply perfect"(great, now she'll want another raise!)

Thank you to paasky & the many others who keep sending me the BBG-3's for my never ending quest to find a double stat ring! Can not thank you enough!

---
PSN: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer Dark Arisen
PSN: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 71 ranger Dark Arisen
#56patagoniantPosted 12/20/2013 8:54:14 AM
Thor rains down lightning in honour of Epixz / Ace_Blazed- (pawn: Jenny) for the RC bomb, BB3 gear, 5* rating and "employed skills masterfully" comment.

I've sent you a FR so he can take Jenny out on a knowledge run to return the favour.
---
PSN: patagoniant | Skye | 200 | (temporarily a nerfed mage for a challenge run)
PSN: patagoniant2 | Thor | < 150 | Warrior
#57KarmikazzeePosted 12/20/2013 9:30:06 AM
Jazz would like to send out her patented "Big slaps on the behinds" to:

ShogokiI 103k RC, body bag
DavidBlu2 36k RC, 5*'s & "Has a compelling mystique"
AyumiFANFTW 207k RC, Idol-All Mother, 5*'s & "Saved us countless times"
Lady_Kytana 329RC, 5*'s & "Was our finest warrior"
BBREW 6k RC, small fish, 5*'s & "Was an invaluable asset"
Devante714 117k RC, Quina's note!!(new item to me!) & a 5 star rating
ShogokiI 19k RC, golden egg, 4/5/5 rating "Offered precision support"(Thanks for honest review)
SwordyOO 0RC, 3/4/4 rating (how can you rate combat/helpfulness when you don't use??)
Rich_P_ 45k RC, airtight flask 1/1/1 rating (hope you feel better now)
3 more nonmember body bag hires & Finally!
laura-a-t 471k RC, blessed flower, 5*'s & "Is simply perfect"(needed that after these ratings!)

Thank you to all members for your support & ratings, with the random hire ratings lately, it is especially appreciated!
---
PSN: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer Dark Arisen
PSN: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 71 ranger Dark Arisen
#58Shadow286Posted 12/20/2013 11:27:38 AM
soulinsanity posted...
Releasing the recently fondled Umbra and Hanako!

Also Horo will be sporting her Vanilla weapons till Pata picks her up for her play date with Skye so during this time dont rent her unless you want a nerfed Horo XD

Thanks for the BBI item, I got Framae blades out of those!

I've taken out, and will be running around Gransys with Umbra and Celestia
---
PSN: ichiXban | Pawn: Hanako | Level: <140 | Sorcerer | Dark Arisen
#59FalthinPosted 12/20/2013 11:36:55 AM
Sorsha would like to thank:

Dragoon_ZERO for 184,353 rc , 5*, Nice comment and another 10 rents
( Red wines, Moonshimmer pelts, Bright Azure Scale, Bone Lantern and a Frostwyrm Scute )

Snowflake would like to flutter her eyelashes at:

Dragoon_ZERO for 343,652 rc , 5*, Nice comment and another 10 rents
( she came back clutching an armful of white wine , singing a naughty sea shanty and hiccupping in the small hours of the morning :-o )

Catti-Brie would like to thank:

Dragoon_ZERO for 159,299 rc , 5*, Hello to you too, and another 10 rents
( 10 Wyrmking's Rings !! )

Thank you for hiring Catti. She was my first pawn, long before dark arisen, and I didn't maximise her potential really, she's a bit too balanced and might not be able to deal max damage in BBi, but she was fine for Everfall.

You don't do things by halves do you. Thank you very much for taking the time to give 10 rents to each pawn. I know its tedious sitting in the rift and waiting for the pawns to arrive etc.

Catti would also like to thank Sedition21 for 32,907 rc, a golden talisman and 5*
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DA pawn: Catti-Brie (Strider),,, PSN V1r1d1ana - DA pawn: Snowflake (Sorceror),,,, PSN Azurite_Fire - DA pawn: Sorsha (Fighter)
#60ryomasaPosted 12/20/2013 11:56:10 AM
Thanks to IchiXbaN/Hanako for 256k and a grip of items and yea I lurk this thread and help a few new players now and then and of course return hires been playing demon souls alot thou having a blast knocking people to there deaths with storm rider and breaking there stuff with this scraper spear :)
---
PSN Blade_X_Sword|pawn lvl 200 strider|Dragons Dogma DA|feel free to add :)