Official Pawn Sharing Club #53

#141conspiraiciesPosted 1/6/2014 10:04:40 PM
patagoniant posted...
conspiraicies posted...
Max Caxton proposes a toast to Kirsanth for MAX RC, rusted weaponry, more booze, and a wealth of enemy intel. He is honored to have been marked a favorite.

Nasty Man proposes a toast to patagoniant for uhm...*looks above*... 359 RC and a wakestone. Glad to hear that he was of vigilant aid to the party!

I think Max might have got our rents muddled up - I definitely gave him rusty weapons, booze and that comment. I've yet to make Nasty Man's acquaintance.

D'OH! Yeah... I accidentally refreshed the page just before posting, so I had to rely on my short-term memory to retype everything. >_<

But anyways, thanks again for taking Max out!
---
"Teabag with honor..."
Dark Arien pawn catalog: http://imgur.com/a/Dujst
#142Shadow286Posted 1/6/2014 10:17:40 PM
Hey everyone, now with Hanako and her arisen retired, I think I'll be taking a good long break from this game. I may be back sometime in the future, but until then, I've left X and Mad Caxton with a few parting gifts, nothing too big, just as a gesture.

I'd also like to give thanks to mopipu2 for a Conqueror's Periphat and littlegreen12 for 22,486RC and Monk's Periphat

I've already removed myself from the list, but I'd still appreciate the occasional rent. ;)
---
PSN: ichiXban | Pawn: CrazyDiamond | Level: 200 | Mage | Dark Arisen
#143KodakaHasewgawaPosted 1/6/2014 10:29:05 PM
Nymph thanks and hacks (computer term)
Kirsanth for being her FIRST ,for the amazing quantity of RC, the 3* bbi weapon, the 5* rating, and all the knowledge. you'll always hold a special place in her heart.
and
Minitaur999
for the bomb of RC, awesome equipment and weapon plus a PORT CRYSTAL the 5* and knowledge.
Thanks a lot guys it means a lot, I'm new in the game but if you need anything ask I need to repay the kindness.
---
PSN: Ka-Ru-Ro-Su1620 PWN: Nymph LVL: 51 V: Sorceress Game: DA
I'm new to all of this if I mess up just tell me. Pardon my grammar.
#144Dragoon ZER0Posted 1/6/2014 10:37:27 PM
Falthin posted...
I love the way Viconia and Jaheira look, I think they both look really cool.
I wasn't sure if you preferred rents or rc so I did both lol.

While all of my accounts have a very healthy amount of RC (many thanks to the fine members of this club), none of them are anywhere near the cap. I'm just happy someone takes them out and extra hires are always appreciated. I just don't want anyone to do anything that feels like a chore.
#145KarmikazzeePosted 1/6/2014 10:54:43 PM(edited)
Dragoon ZER0 posted...
Viconia and Sarevok each received an Invalid Data

Hey Dragoon, I sent both RC bombs & 10 items each! As you haven't posted them I'm going to guess that was me. That explains a lot, I spent about 9 hours just doing runs that day & other than Rocky & a couple of others, nobody has been posting them. S***! Well I guess I'll just have to do it all over again. I started the auto cloud save the day before & am wondering if that might have something to do with it? Or is there a cap on items you can give in a day as I did give away a lot that day?
---
PSN: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer Dark Arisen
PSN: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 86 ranger Dark Arisen
#146Dragoon ZER0Posted 1/7/2014 12:07:09 AM
nhankins7 would be the person to ask as he's talked about and experienced it before. I think it does have something to do with how much you're sending from one account, but it also has something to do with how long those rents sit on the server. I didn't clear hires for several days so that could definitely be a factor.

Consider your efforts received and, as always, you have my thanks for you generosity. Don't do it all over again.
#147soulinsanityPosted 1/7/2014 12:35:14 AM(edited)
Horo forces into the snow and fondles..

Sunscent for 24K RC White Wine and a request for friendship!

Thanks!

Releasing the recently fondled Gabrielle and Nightingale!

Thinking lil Horo is in need of new fashion... ill have to try again later. :)
---
PSN: soulinsanity - Horo
The hour for turning back is past. The world will have its answer: you or me? Death, or life beyond!
#148_ardPosted 1/7/2014 12:58:58 AM
Karmikazzee posted...
Dragoon ZER0 posted...
Viconia and Sarevok each received an Invalid Data

Hey Dragoon, I sent both RC bombs & 10 items each! As you haven't posted them I'm going to guess that was me. That explains a lot, I spent about 9 hours just doing runs that day & other than Rocky & a couple of others, nobody has been posting them. S***! Well I guess I'll just have to do it all over again. I started the auto cloud save the day before & am wondering if that might have something to do with it? Or is there a cap on items you can give in a day as I did give away a lot that day?

Be sure to rest after every ten items/equipment you gift to clear the rent reports from your side and avoid the spamrocks.
---
Pawn: Calista | Fighter or ranger | Lvl 200 | PSN: ardpsiko
http://i.imgur.com/3ACIDJs.jpg
#149nhankins7Posted 1/7/2014 1:46:54 AM
@Karmikazzee - Regarding Invalid Data.

It seems the server will only store a certain number of outgoing hires from a PSN before the oldest hires start getting pushed off. If the oldest outgoing hires aren't collected before the limit is reached, then they become invalid data. I'm not certain exactly what the limit is, but I believe it is at least 100.

(Side note - I know for a fact that the server will only store incoming hires from 100 different PSNs. Anything over 100, and the earliest incoming hires will be lost.)
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Ranger
#150SunscentPosted 1/7/2014 2:36:55 AM
Lucy thanks:
musashiyoshimura for 140k
taka-fou_1202 for 24k
-- both were body bags ;_;

Silver sends a HUGE thank you to:
NyanLueNyan for 164k, a BB3 weapon, 2 BB3 armors, a BB3 novelty, veteran's periapt, and some flowers! :D

Also, for those who want to see it, here's Sunscent and SIlver's brand new adventure! :D
(Now with 200% more harpy-ness! Also: 2% more pink armor and 10% more Horo!)

http://imgur.com/a/FErcW#0
---
PSN: Sunscent | Pawn: Silver | Lv. ~25 | Fighter