Official Pawn Sharing Club #55

#1necroniumPosted 2/1/2014 2:24:16 AM
This Club is about sharing pawns among active players, getting each other RC, knowledge, gear and feedback on the pawns.

TO INTERESTED NEW PLAYERS:
This club works both ways: we hire you, you hire us. This thread is not for promoting your pawn once, it's meant to be an active community, where you are visible from time to time, letting the rest of us know how much RC/knowledge you got from us, with whom you are travelling, etc.

Most of us won't hire your pawn if they never see you again here in this thread, best way to get hires is being active in the thread and hiring others! A good start is by introducing yourself and your pawn(s).

THE CLUB LIST:
If you want to become a member of the Club add the following info to the list:

GFAQ nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn level | Pawn vocation | plays DD or DA

New players are to add their info at the bottom of the list.

DA players are on the first sheet, DD players on the second sheet: so use the right sheet!

Link to the Club List:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsTMlexUVqS8dGhUX1IzcTllckZabnhJdW9TNUsyYUE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

Please use the List View! The Spreadsheet View should only be modified by experienced members as simple mistakes can negatively effect the list. The List View is easy to modify and edit; itís also very practical for searching and sorting names, levels, etc.

UPDATES TO THE LIST:
You should update your info on the list on a regular basis, adjust your pawn's level, vocation etc. when it changes. If YOU do not keep your entry up to date, YOUR ENTRY WILL END UP BEING DELETED.

If you take a break from DD/quit playing, please take yourself off the list and add it again if you come back.

LIMIT OF 2 PAWNS PER MEMBER:
We limited the pawns on the list to 2 per member. Please place your accounts right under one another as this makes it easier for others to figure out they both belong to you.

ACKNOWLEDGING A HIRE:
An important duty, post a little thank you about who rented your pawn, what RC you got, what knowledge your pawn learned and what gift you received, this is important because through these infos and the post in the thread others are able to see you (and those who hired you) are active and are thus more likely to rent your (and their) pawn.

Details of hires show up when you stay at an inn: Press "square" in the "hire window" which shows the Arisenís name, PSN and RC you got, this will show you more detailed information, cycle through it with R1.

OTHER INFO ROW:
In the "Other Info" row we add something we want for our pawn may it be RC, bestiary or area knowledge stars, special items etc. It's not for something you need right away, it's just to display what other members might gift you or could help you with.

HIRING HIGHER LEVEL PAWNS:
You can hire higher level pawns for free by sending a friend request to their owner; once accepted they cost 0 RC.

Note: there is an exp penalty for renting pawns above your current level that caps at 25 levels above your Arisen. Additionally, there is an exp bonus applied if you rent pawns below your current level that caps at 25 levels below your Arisen.

Most people on this board with their PSN in their signature will accept a friend request so don't be shy, but best write that you are from the Sharing Club.

Also consider putting your own info in your signature, as this will make it easier for others to hire you when all your info always right under your posts. It's also the best way to promote your pawn.

Happy Hunting Everyone!
---
PSN: Necronium-X, DA Pawn: Amy Lynn,
Monster hunter tri: Biske T6MTXH, Diablo 2: Necronium
#2judge doomPosted 2/1/2014 2:26:43 AM
yay my post was 500 and so my failure at bolding things will live on forever, uneditable.
---
PSN: Rageun
Pawn: Edward lvl 83 Strider
#3soulinsanityPosted 2/1/2014 2:29:31 AM(edited)
Well i learned you can only post 2 things in a row under a minute. Gratz on the thread kill judge doom!

Better luck next time Horo!

Horo pounces and fondles OPSC 54 and the new 55!

Didn't think you guys would get away that easily did you?
---
PSN: soulinsanity - Horo / soulinsanity2 - Eva
The hour for turning back is past. The world will have its answer: you or me? Death, or life beyond!
#4FalthinPosted 2/1/2014 2:33:16 AM
judge doom posted...
yay my post was 500 and so my failure at bolding things will live on forever, uneditable.

immortalised by your ineptitude ! Congrats ;D lol
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DA pawn: Catti-Brie (Strider),,, PSN V1r1d1ana - DA pawn: Snowflake (Sorceror),,,, PSN Azurite_Fire - DA pawn: Sorsha (Fighter)
#5OneAndOnlyGunnPosted 2/1/2014 2:56:14 AM
So, what's the etiquette on accidental body bags? I take pawns into BBI and they'll randomly fall into a bottomless pit or won't run away from Death fast enough and be sent back. I know I did it a few times to Celsius Horo and SWAG***** , and I'm super sorry, but what do I do afterward? I typically rehire them and release them right away with a good rating (which I pretty much always give unless a pawn was genuinely useless). Is that cool or do I need to do something else?
---
PSN: Alzander217. Pawn: Hoochie LV 134 Sorceress.
#6necronium(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 3:00:08 AM
thats pretty much the best thing to give them the ratings you want rather than the default 3 stars.
---
#7judge doomPosted 2/1/2014 3:05:31 AM
that's how I handle it. Not much you can do about it, things happen.
---
#8necronium(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 3:07:35 AM
I had to do it earlier today because a cyclops launched Skye off of a cliff. Actually did it to Artemis as well but i only manage to revive 1 by the time i ran all the way down and around to try and save them. She literally died before my eyes as i watched helplessly.
---
#9judge doomPosted 2/1/2014 3:18:03 AM
Just had an entertaining romp though the forest around the abby. Found a pair of Ogres who took a liking to Eva and Belladonna. Edward and I chased along behind trying to kill them while one of the girls kept yelling about how much ogres like women. Luckily everyone made it out alive and well :)
---
#10OneAndOnlyGunnPosted 2/1/2014 3:21:11 AM
Thanks :-) I just didn't want to start getting a bad reputation, I know I hate it when randoms body bag my pawn!
---
PSN: Alzander217. Pawn: Hoochie LV 134 Sorceress.