#12cronotisPosted 5/2/2014 8:51:35 AMmessage detail
This should be stickied.
---
PSN: Cronotis
#13rockyterrainPosted 5/2/2014 11:37:12 AMmessage detail
Topic adhesion request submitted.
---
Dragon's Dogma level 200 pawns: Durske, Ranger; Willow, Support Mage
http://i.imgur.com/QoUGSLT.jpg (photo credit: _ard)
#14enjelsamaPosted 5/2/2014 12:30:43 PMmessage detail
I figure stay on DD board... as like other forums, we ignore Expansion related forums and stay on main one. XD
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
Capcom Moderator: Yuffie
#15Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2014 12:56:26 PMmessage detail
enjelsama posted...
I figure stay on DD board... as like other forums, we ignore Expansion related forums and stay on main one. XD

Hmm? Strange, I'm sure I see you responding to posts & giving helpful advice over on the DA board all the time?? :)) (Also Dark Arisen is more of a remaster with additional content then just a dlc or expansion.)
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer | psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 100 ranger
psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 200 Fighter(magic weapons)
#16Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2014 4:46:50 PMmessage detail(edited)
Notice to any moderator's, or people trying to decide if they want to request a sticky, regarding this topic. The goal of this notice is not in any way to say that this board is dead or does not serve a purpose. It's strictly to direct people playing the "Dark Arisen version" under one roof. As the title is "Dragon's Dogma, Dark Arisen," many people come here instead of the Dark Arisen board. Also, Dark Arisen is more of a remaster with additional content & thus a stand alone game, but many don't realize that. So the only goal of this notice is to unite all the DA players under one roof. (Or board in this case.) We hope you'll help us make this happen. Thanks.
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer | psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 100 ranger
#17enjelsamaPosted 5/2/2014 4:56:48 PMmessage detail
Karmikazzee posted...
enjelsama posted...

Hmm? Strange, I'm sure I see you responding to posts & giving helpful advice over on the DA board all the time?? :)) (Also Dark Arisen is more of a remaster with additional content then just a dlc or expansion.)

I post on all 4, =3 cause i'm hard core and collecting infos and spying on all of you.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
Capcom Moderator: Yuffie
#18Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2014 5:54:53 AMmessage detail
Bump
---
#19andifirefusePosted 5/7/2014 11:34:12 AMmessage detail
bumpity
---
And if I refuse?
#20RedhoenixPosted 5/14/2014 11:39:25 PMmessage detail
Did you get stickiyied? I think sticky would be nice.
RedPhoenix