(CAPCOM) and Hacked Pawns. Your Help Needed.-

#1enjelsamaPosted 5/12/2014 2:25:20 PM
So, I've been Talking to Capcom Staff on this issue.

I can not really go into detail on whole matter, Its not always as simple as click this, and click that.
But another wave of Bans could happen... might.. maybe.
So, to help plead the case. I'm asking you guys and gals of (awesome) Community;

To collect the Pawn names and PSN/Gamer Tags of allege hackers.
Provide any proof, or comments (no need to be like "froze my ******* 360!")

What I can say is...
Now, I know few of you are thinking "lazy" and other words.. Its not like that.
Game is coming on its 2 year anniversary. Much like older titles, RE5, LP2. It cost money, time for company to place people on this stuff.

You can send me any names/psn/gt tags and info on the offender to my PM's.
Or on Capcom Unity.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/yuffie67

Remember, ousting a player publicly on forums for certain deeds is against rules. (inless there scamming money or foul deeds)
Not so much on Capcom Forums.

Hopefully as a Community we can make large enough roar to see a small change.

- Peace.
-- Yuffie
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
Capcom Moderator: Yuffie
#2TriangleHardPosted 5/16/2014 2:02:52 PM
What's the problem?

It's a single player game. Who cares about hacked pawns? Just don't use them if you don't like them.

It's not like it's a competition with others or whatever. Their hacking is not ruining your fun.
#3enjelsama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 7:30:47 PM
Ummm, you do know said Hacked Pawns show up in Ur chamber? when they appear in your world, and certain ones with bad files, will freeze your system unknowning clicking them in Rift or in feild?

So are people suppose to only play offline cause several users want to be trolls, and handful personal use?

Try some Online Ur Hunting and get one of those who have impossable amounts of health, or insanely high attack during small window that is grace period and you need to leave and come back cause some r-worded nitwit is ruining your fun and others.
Hell, try playing on 360 side where issues is really bad.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
#4TriangleHardPosted 5/16/2014 8:48:06 PM
ah i see that kinda sux

havent bothered playing this online because it's single player game. I could see how that becomes a problem
#5enjelsama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 11:16:16 PM
I play online mostly myself, game runs so much better when its not accessing server left and right XD

Again, its nasty issue on 360 side. =/
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
#6KarmikazzeePosted 5/17/2014 5:18:46 AM
TriangleHard posted...
ah i see that kinda sux

havent bothered playing this online because it's single player game. I could see how that becomes a problem

That's a shame as if you play offline your missing the best part of the game. The pawn community. (What enjelsama was referring to is, he will go online to hire pawns & such , then switch to offline to just play as the game runs better) If you go to the dark arisen board you'll see a pawn sharing club, item trading threads, UR dragon hunt threads & just a lot of great people to interact with. Not to mention the game generated pawns are terrible! You will see many players that have been playing this game for a very long time & it's all because of the community!
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer | psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 100 ranger
psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 200 Fighter(magic weapons)