For people who want to play online with no gems

#1MrGarudaPosted 2/7/2012 6:29:53 PM

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SFxTNOGEMS

I want this group to be one consisting of trusted players who will agree if people want to or don't want to play with gems.

THIS IS NOT AN ANTI-GEMS GROUP.

#2minjodPosted 2/13/2012 1:01:07 PM

No gems in SFxTK is like no fatalities in MK.

#3rkenshin13Posted 2/28/2012 10:02:27 PM
Then don't use them. If you're a good player, then the gems won't give them a significant advantage.

And they're not going to suddenly make a crappy player like a pro.

It sounds like most of them require you to actually hit your opponent or give you their benefits for taking increased damage or make special moves cost more or some other detrimental effect that won't help if you can't block and dodge.
---
GT:RPGamer13
PSN: RPGamer13
#4nic1357Posted 3/1/2012 12:16:42 AM
have you even looked at what the gems do? very little impact on the game at all. bunch of morons
#5MrGaruda(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2012 3:04:09 AM

have you even looked at what the gems do? very little impact on the game at all. bunch of morons

Yes, I have. I think the better question is this: did YOU even read what my message was? I'm saying that this is for those who desire, for whatever reason, matches that won't have gems.

I'm aware that the player can choose not to use them. That doesn't guarantee that the opponent won't. I myself don't have a particular problem with them, since there's no evidence otherwise. But people have other reasons against gems, whether they be trivial or otherwise.

There is no need for the personal attacks. Perhaps you shouldn't assume so much.

#6Sumo_ThugPosted 4/11/2012 11:52:36 PM
I actually unequip gems because my local community says that tournaments of SF X Tekken will leave out gems. I guess they are going to follow EVO's style.
---
KOFXIII: Mai, Yuri, Raiden, Athena, Chin
SSF4:AE: Zangief, Fei Long, Cody
#7AznEDPosted 4/14/2012 10:47:28 AM

No gems in SFxTK is like no fatalities in MK.

...That's a terrible comparison.
---
I'm a rich kid with issues, lots of issues ~Batman
If I ever let superman in charge again, just hit me, real hard
#8AznEDPosted 4/14/2012 10:48:18 AM

So I guess EVO is the biggest moron then.
---
I'm a rich kid with issues, lots of issues ~Batman
If I ever let superman in charge again, just hit me, real hard
#9MrGaruda(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 1:14:16 PM

The group's obsolete, don't worry about it.

More topics from this board...
SF x Tekken save file?Prawn_Stars28/29 1:08AM