Completed Protoman Outfit!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. Completed Protoman Outfit!

User Info: htka

htka
5 years ago#1
I guess you have to start a new game on your completed game save file for the Shield and Blaster to show up. If you click New Game + or just start playing sandbox on that file you won't get it, guess that is where I messed up the first time around.

htka
5 years ago#2
It's still not showing up in sandbox mode though on the save file. I can wear all 4 pieces in Story, but the shield and blaster aren't there in sandbox. :(

htka
5 years ago#3
The one big difference I noticed with the outfit is when you are wearing it, You fire two blasts from your cannon, if you just use the shield and blaster on another outfit it's a rapid fire four ball blast which seems smaller and weaker.

htka
5 years ago#4
Well, now for some reason the next blaster I started using went the way it was going with the entire Protoman suit on, so really don't know anymore. ?????

Maybe I had used some of that blaster while I had the suit on or maybe it's just random.

User Info: wexnfx

wexnfx
5 years ago#5
I cant find a pic of it anywhereZ online...damn

User Info: Senkou

Senkou
5 years ago#6
Please post a pic of Frank using the blaster.

htka
5 years ago#7
Ok, just got to remember my photobucket account. :(

htka
5 years ago#8
Anyone have an online account somewhere to post pics? If so, pm me your email address and I'll send 2 pics one in safe house and one with the blaster going off.

I'll try to find my photobucket if it is still active, but can't remember log in or e-mail I used.

User Info: SonicFlashGuile

SonicFlashGuile
5 years ago#9
Use ImageShack, you don't need a account.

htka
5 years ago#10
Ok they are uploaded. Sorry the blaster one isn't better, but trying to fire the blaster with one hand and take a picture with the other wasn't easy.

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd498/htka77/IMG_0273.jpg
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd498/htka77/IMG_0275.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. Completed Protoman Outfit!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived