Completed Protoman Outfit!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. Completed Protoman Outfit!

User Info: Blazindj13

Blazindj13
5 years ago#21
if u just wear the boots and the blaster it adds an explosion wen it hits
GT: MasTeRBlaZe PSN: M_BlaZe27
MvC3 team: http://sephirothic7.deviantart.com/art/My-Team-203113069

User Info: MeowthRocket

MeowthRocket
5 years ago#22
So if you beat the game, do sandbox mode, then do story again... will you still get it?
Name: Josh
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time FC: 0130-2636-8207 Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4211-6333-5481 GT: MeowthRocket

User Info: Blazindj13

Blazindj13
5 years ago#23
where do u find jack in sanbox mode?
GT: MasTeRBlaZe PSN: M_BlaZe27
MvC3 team: http://sephirothic7.deviantart.com/art/My-Team-203113069

User Info: GrayFox513

GrayFox513
5 years ago#24
I have the helmet, the boots, and the blaster. But I don't have the main costume! Does anyone know how to unlock it? It doesn't show up in my locker!
[This signature was deleted at the request of The Patriots]

User Info: G1243

G1243
5 years ago#25
GrayFox513 posted...
I have the helmet, the boots, and the blaster. But I don't have the main costume! Does anyone know how to unlock it? It doesn't show up in my locker!

Read the thread.

GrayFox513
5 years ago#26
G1243 posted...
GrayFox513 posted...

Read the thread.

I did before I posted, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Its just unclear to me and I want someone to confirm where to get the main outfit. Not the helmet, not the boots, not the blaster, because I'm already in possession of it right now. I tried googling it but there's no answer >.>

GrayFox513
5 years ago#27
Sorry for the double post, I noticed TC mentioned something about medals but I didn't exactly understand that. I checked the outfit topic on the PS3 board and it said to get bronze on all 30 challenges. That's what I need to do. Thanks anyway! Nice suit btw TC!

User Info: Necroof1337

Necroof1337
5 years ago#28

Is there a way to start a new story game in the same slot with having new game +?

User Info: htka

htka
5 years ago#29
If it is a completed game there is, otherwise I'm not sure.

User Info: Malnourished

Malnourished
5 years ago#30
Okay, I got the boots, the suit, and the helmet. Is there a mask to go with it, 'cause your face looks REALLY black in the pictures you uploaded and it's confusing me and is making me think I missed something.
One more time, with feeling!
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
  3. Completed Protoman Outfit!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived