Dead Rising 2: Off The Record Co-op Challenge Help

#1ArcaneKitsunePosted 7/17/2013 11:18:13 AM
Is anyone willing to help me get gold medals on all of the Sandbox co-op challenges? It's been very hard for me to do this with random players I've met while playing the game because they don't stay long enough to do a challenge properly. If anyone would like to join me on this adventure please let me know via a response to this request on here or on xbox live. Oh, and I play usually on Xbox 360 if you didn't know that already. :D

Gamer tag: ShadowVulpine
#2doobiemaster420Posted 7/20/2013 7:11:18 PM
Sure bro, be happy to help you out! I, as well, need gold medals. You gotta help me out with the trophies too though man! I need the trophies. I also need the gold medals. You think you can help me out? I scratch your back, huh, you scratch mine. Type of deal? Well i'm sure you can broseph. I got faith. You got a mic? I got a mic son. Lets get to it. Gold medals! Platinum trophies!

That's right I game on ps3, you already knew that right....
---
"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. You merely adopted the dark; I was born in it." Bane.
#3BantaroPosted 7/22/2013 3:28:17 PM
I know I'm late to the party, but I also would like some co-op zombie bashing help. Gamertag is Bantaro. Lemme know!
---
Gamertag- Bantaro
3DS FC - 0387-8783-7853 Kevin in Threed
#4BloodRed187Posted 8/17/2013 10:02:18 AM
I could use some co-op help getting medals. Gamertag is gemini527. I'm online mostly at night.
---
"Doctors say he's got a 50 50 chance of living, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that" - The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!