still can't find a sickle... nor tennis ball launcher

#1CaphePosted 8/14/2013 9:32:20 PM
Hello all, I've done some research but still have not been able to locate a sickle.

From the wiki locations:

"Located in Palisades Mall, in numerous locations. One in the grass plots near the waterslide area, and one is on top the office that is near the Alchohol store."

I went and looked at the grass plots near the waterslide, found no sickle. Went to the alcohol store and could not find an office to look on top of.

"Located on a grass plot near the Fortune City Arena entrance."

Looked there too. Didn't find anything.

Though the wikis seem inaccurate. It claims there's a tennis ball launcher in the men's sport at Royal Plaza and there isn't...
#2MarsillioPosted 8/22/2013 11:40:41 PM(edited)
There's a tennis ball launcher or two somewhere in the tunnels. Don't remember where in the tunnels though.
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#3Chameleon56Posted 9/9/2013 2:51:07 PM
"Located in Palisades Mall, in numerous locations. One in the grass plots near the waterslide area, and one is on top the office that is near the Alchohol store." is correct go to the alchohol store, run forward out of it towards that small kiosk stand on that narrow pathway and climb on top of it for the Sickle it's more of a scythe though. on top of the kiosk that is.
---
If it moves, Beat it with a stick.
#4warboy925usPosted 9/15/2013 5:49:45 PM
there is a tennis ball launcher in the maintenance room by the arena, if you face the motorcycle, it will be on your left, it also has "saw blades"that you can combine with it to make a new weapon