Anyone up for getting gold in the co-op challenges tonight at 9pm EST?

#1GrimMTrixXPosted 3/18/2014 7:52:12 AM
Ok so My goal is to get every Dead Rising achievement in every game. All I have left (besides the Dead Rising 3 achievements for episode 3 and 4) are all in DR2:OTR.

I need to get gold in all co-op challenges (thus getting the bronze and silver ones too)

I also need to defeat 5 psychopaths in co-op (which can be done just by killing psychos as we make our way to the next challenge)

and then I myself need to kill 100,000 zombies but i'll do that on my own time.

So I'll be playing tonight (Tuesday March 18th 2014) around 9pm EST tonight and I can play until midnight. So if anyone also needs co-op challenges we can help one another. i need gold in all of them in co-op. I'll also help you get the picture taking and resuscitating a co-op partner one if you need it. Just send me a message on XBL around 9pm EST if you are interested.

I would prefer level 50 players, also players who have the ninja (for the challenges involving getting from one place to another in record time) or football fan costumes (for the damn massager challenge for extra speed).

But realistically anyone willing to help me out is welcome. gamertag is: GrimmTrixX
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
3DS Friend Code: 1246-8886-3851 (Bravely Default currently)
#2GrimMTrixX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 4:50:13 PM
I am up for it again if anyone reads this. 9pm til probably 1am i can play. Ill be playing DR3 for the time being so just message me
---
#3GrimMTrixX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 7:47:35 AM
one more bump. if anyone reads this and wants to play, once agan, 9PM EST, i would like to get as many gold challenges done as humanly possible and can play for about 3-4 hrs. let me know, my gmertag is GrimmTrixX, just send me a message. I'l probably be playing either halo 3 (need 1 more achievement), Halo reach (4 more), or Dead Rising 3 (2 more)
---