Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Grand Finals Live Stream Discussion Dec 8th

#1Shoryuken34Posted 12/6/2012 8:04:12 AM
This saturday Dec 8th 25th Anniversary Grand Finals

Stream will be here:

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters

Brackets

http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/haunts/c6d29fa6e04460bebda346fbf6291afa.jpg?v=121500

Info

http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/haunts/large/23a8d7aa404b88c5492f4518e5eebd63.png?v=160200

Official Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIs3fy6cOyA&feature=player_embedded
#2Shoryuken34(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:05:50 AM
The Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Global Tournament Series GRAND FINALS are fast approaching and we’re very excited to finally announce not only the location of this epic tournament but many other details that will surely get all you long time fans super hype for this event!

Yep! That’s right! This isn’t a closed off event just for a handful of players -- this is a Street Fighter bonanza and we want as many of you as possible to celebrate 25 years of the best fighting game franchise of all time with us right here in San Francisco!

Hit the jump for all the details and be sure to leave a comment and let us know how hype you are to attend this once in a lifetime event!

DATE & LOCATION

Saturday, December 8th - 10AM - 9PM

Hyatt Regency SFO - Google Maps Link
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, CA

Facebook Event Page

Two miles south of San Francisco International Airport and just one mile from the Millbrae BART and Caltrain stations. Plenty of public parking at the hotel for those driving to the event.

If you’re coming from out of town and want to stay at the Hyatt, a special $129 per night rate will be available for those attending the event! Stay tuned for more details on how to get his special discount.

FREE ADMISSION to ALL AGES

First 1000 will receive a wristband at the door for a SF25 Goodie Bag which includes:

SF25 Event T-shirt
SF25 red Ryu headband
Program book
UDON SF comic books
Other various goodies from all our vendors
Some bags will have "Golden Tickets" inside for special big prizes

THE BEST STREET FIGHTER PLAYERS IN THE WORLD

Over 45 of the BEST Street Fighter players from all over the globe will be competing for $125,000 in cash prizes and a custom SF25th branded Toyota SCION FR-S will be awarded to the winner of Street Fighter x Tekken! Watch these players fight it out all day long in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition Ver. 2012, Street Fighter x Tekken, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition and Super Street Fighter II: Turbo HD Remix!

FIGHT YOUR RIVAL

Even though you may not be competing in the finals, we’re sure that you’ll have an itch to play after watching all the hype matches throughout the day. There will be plenty of open stations for you to test your skills against other players at the event in games such as SF x TK (console and PS Vita), Darkstalkers: Resurrection, SSFIV:AE, ST, 3sOE, SF x TK iOS and SFIV Volt iOS. Beyond that, word on the street is there will be a new surprise you can get your hands on as well. What could it be?

LEGENDARY STREET FIGHTER PRODUCERS

Legendary Street Fighter producers Yoshinori Ono and Tomoaki Ayano will be in the house, straight from Osaka, Japan and will be available for signings and photos! Be sure to hit them up and tell them how much you love Street Fighter and get that joystick or pad signed!
#3Shoryuken34(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:06:09 AM
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

You won't want to wander too far from the venue either as there are going to be some super-special surprise announcements at the finals.

AMAZING ART & OTHER EXHIBITIONS

Beyond the games, celebrities and mind-blowing announcements there is going to be a ton of other exciting exhibitions and contests held throughout the day that you won't want to miss.

Check out an amazing LIVE art show by Tsunami Syndicate featuring original art inspired by 25 years of Street Fighter.

Be sure to bust out those headbands and odangos as cosplayers are highly encouraged! Dress up as your favorite Street Fighter character and enter the cosplay contest to win cool prizes!

Take pics with your favorite Street Fighter characters at the on-site photo booth!

If the exclusive goodie bag has you hungry for more swag, don’t worry! The CAPCOM STORE will be on location selling exclusive Street Fighter collectibles such as:

SF25 Anniversary Collector’s Set
SF25 Chess Set
Statues
T-shirts
...and MORE!

Our amazing sponsors for the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary and other vendors will also be at the event. Be sure to swing by their booths and show them some love!

SCEA – featuring God of War Ascension (play it first before it goes on sale!)
ASUS
MAD CATZ
ALIENWARE
BAIT
GUNNAR
KINEDA

Wow! A true celebration of 25 years of the greatest fighting game franchise ever in a 5-star venue with the best fans in the world!

...but wait! There’s more! Stay tuned for additional announcements in the near future right here on Capcom-Unity!
#4KappaMonsterPosted 12/6/2012 11:04:14 AM
DAT Copy and Paste Tech
---
"putting "Shoryuken/SRK" on your user name makes you better at fighting games. oh wait, no it doesn't." -ER.MCZ Tatsu
#5Shoryuken34(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:06:14 AM
im really good at it
#6chaos_belmontPosted 12/6/2012 12:48:31 PM
You are redeemed, for the moment.

Looks very nice except for Poongko seeming to have left fighting games as a whole now, at least in any public scene.

Anyway, should be great.. I have no experience with that stream, are they usually reliable?
---
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skiller, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#7ipsel50Posted 12/6/2012 2:11:30 PM
Its Haunts from iPlaywinner that is streaming, so it should be pretty good overall. He's been traveling pretty much every qualifier that they had. Hopefully it will be at 720+ resolution, but I'm probably gonna attend the event in person.
---
RIP SouthTown Arcade 2010-2012 PSN ID: strider_kiryu AE: Rose, T.Hawk TTT2: Feng&Jinpachi KoFXIII: Saiki/Clark/Kyo Hwa/Iori/Kim
#8DougEInstructorPosted 12/6/2012 3:20:24 PM
I thought haunts was done with the fgc? I seem to remember him announcing that a while back..
#9Shoryuken34(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:56:26 PM
DougEInstructor posted...
I thought haunts was done with the fgc? I seem to remember him announcing that a while back..

Haunts works for Capcom
#10hyperskate65Posted 12/6/2012 4:46:56 PM
I just did my bracket.

Long story short, I have Infiltration taking it from Daigo in GF.
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General UMvC3 Heroes
More topics from this board...
Option Selects and Youlilmattsback446/11 8:53AM