AE 13 wishlist

#61Patriarch105Posted 1/26/2013 10:43:44 AM
Spabobin posted...
Patriarch105 posted...
Ya I said that wrong.

Fei's U2 is worthless.

His ultra 1 is better in every way. His U1 can counter everything his U2 can plus more.

Heres a vid comparison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFu-IghUWKE

The U2 is a joke and is NEVER worth using. Mind you this doesn't take into effect changes since Super but I think it's remained pretty consistantly bad.

And every problem Fei's U2 has it shares with Cammy's U2. It's just as bad. An Ultra that can only counter normals is worthless to me so long as other moves they have can do the same thing.

Wow... that video might be the dumbest thing I have ever seen on Youtube. You ever wonder why the ratings and comments are disabled for that video? It's to stop all the intelligent people from explaining to the uploader why he is a gigantic moron.

That video relies on so many stupid situations to make its point. Who is going to try to counter a fast, close range normal with an Ultra? Who are you going to hit with a level 3 focus attack (and go straight into ultra, rather than doing a good damage combo and ending in a better position for a mixup)?

Countering other ultras? Why would you need that? Just block and punish with a full combo. I'm also quite certain I have had ultras beat out by Fei's U2 (and maybe Cammy's too).

Using U1 as an anti-air? LOL is this guy serious? That will almost never work, and even if you somehow did, it only gets 2 or 3 hits while U2 does the full thing. I also like how his anti-air normals trade about half the time while he is trying to make this point lol. Having U2 equipped completely shuts down their ability to use jumping normals to cross you up on wakeup, because you can usually react to a normal coming out in midair. If they try to bait you out, keep calm and throw when they land, or just backdash and reset the situation.

I'm not saying U1 is bad, as it is usually the better ultra because it can be comboed into for acceptable damage. But U2 has its uses in certain matchups and your statement that U1 does everything that U2 does is ridiculous.

The exact situations were not ment to be practical they were ment to show what his ultra's can an can not get through.

Besides theres atleast 2 other live topics right now where other people say Fei's U2 is garbage. And for any U2 that makes you sit back an hope it tricks someone I'd have to agree.
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#62The_DARK_FoXPosted 1/26/2013 1:11:29 PM
Things Yang needs (Credit goes to Yang forums on SRK):

- Give him back his AE dive kick. It would really help with his offensive pressure.

- fst.HP - recovery reduced to 16f. Active frames reduced to 3. Frame data adjusted accordingly to remain -4 on block and +1 on hit. Mainly a footsie buff to help against grapplers

- LP Rekka (2nd hit) - frame advantage on block increased to -4. Better pressure, more reason to hit confirm with LP. MP Rekkas (2nd, 3rd hit) - meter gain increased to 30 on second hit, 60 on third hit. No change to meter gained on block. HP Rekkas (2nd, 3rd hit) - damage increased to 65 on second hit, 70 on third hit. No change to chip damage on block. Give a reason to use MP and HP Rekkas.

- EX Rekkas changed to the following: +2 (first hit) 0 (2nd hit) -4 (third hit). Last two stay the same. This would help with Yang's tick throw pressure.

- Overhead +4 on hit, and +2 on block instead of 0 on hit and -2 on block. This would extremely buff his high low game, because right now hitting an overhead doesn't really do much.

- Command grab retains AE range but is the same speed. EX retains throw invincibility, no increase in range.

- St.LK back to 3 frames. No reason to use it in 2012. Cr.MK is one frame slower, has better reach and does more damage.

- cr.LK hurtbox undone, increased to +5 on hit. This would help with hit confirming from it. It's not like it does amazing damage anyway.

- Retain the lost 1 second length for Seiei Enbu. Yang burns meter really fast, penalizing him for using a super just isn't right, but it can be dealt with.

- far standing MP: hitbox/hurtbox reverted back to AE status, damage and stun scaling kept.

- Palms active frames increased. Damage nerf stays.

- Dragon kicks hitbox returned to AE status, fireball invincibility returned to MK version.
---
I was once a scuba diver in a sea of words, now I zip along the surface like a guy on a jet ski. - Nicholas Carr
PSN: ChaosxPaladin
#63TBSMookfisherPosted 1/26/2013 9:29:00 PM

- Overhead +4 on hit, and +2 on block instead of 0 on hit and -2 on block. This would extremely buff his high low game, because right now hitting an overhead doesn't really do much.

You'd be dreaming to get this.
---
SSFIV: Balrog/Yun/Cody
Playing: Tales of Graces F, Guild Wars 2, SSFIV:AE
#64Kalm20Posted 1/27/2013 12:20:24 AM
TBSMookfisher posted...

You'd be dreaming to get this.

That coupled with a LK change would give him a comboable OH. For a divekick character that may be kind of imbalanced, but with his divekick he'd blow up crouch tech anyway, so it's kind of up in the air...
---
Let me show you...just how deep the vortex goes.
#65ekalwaysreturnsPosted 1/27/2013 4:07:44 AM
give yun his old Geni-jin back + the old damage that it did.

That's all I really want, and EX lunge punch to ultra I want that back to
#66TBSMookfisherPosted 1/28/2013 2:16:29 AM
That coupled with a LK change would give him a comboable OH. For a divekick character that may be kind of imbalanced, but with his divekick he'd blow up crouch tech anyway, so it's kind of up in the air...

Combo-able overhead + command grab + dive kick? Not gonna happen.
---
SSFIV: Balrog/Yun/Cody
Playing: Tales of Graces F, Guild Wars 2, SSFIV:AE
#67BigOlePappyPosted 1/29/2013 4:02:17 PM
Please buff Guiles ultras
---
"Oh, you think lag is your ally. You merely adopted lag. I was born in it, molded by it. I didnt have cable until I was already a man."
#68MageggPosted 2/2/2013 11:20:01 AM
AzureVergil posted...
Urien but I don't know how they will handle Aegis Reflector unless the Urien players wouldn't mind only 1 Reflector instead of 2?

Make Aegys his Super for default, and add it as one of his Ultras too, that would give him the option of making those reflector combos.
#69melovegamesPosted 2/2/2013 11:53:10 AM
let me just say that im glad none of you are doing the balancing
---
I am captain obvious.
I state the obvious.
#70VanCityPlayboyPosted 2/7/2013 7:11:05 AM(edited)
here is MY wishlist

-Alex from SF3, it's really BS he is not included with the rest of the SF3 cast
-more stages and music
-Haggar would be awesome Final Fight 3 in da house
-Yun, Yang, Evil Ryu Oni Akuma to finally have their Trial and Rival cut-scenes and whoever those 2 missing charcters are
-Ono to reveal who that flaming/buring character is being burnt by Dhalsim
-Rolento, Hugo, Elena, in as well