Are there any risks dual modding a ps3 arcade stick to play xbox?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
  3. Are there any risks dual modding a ps3 arcade stick to play xbox?

User Info: AlwaysFickle

AlwaysFickle
3 years ago#1
If done by someone with experience, do they ever go haywire or anything? I heard that it is much better to dual mod a xbox stick rather than a ps3 stick but I don't really know.

User Info: gouki216

gouki216
3 years ago#2
yo, Don't know if you got the answer you've been looking for, but i've dual modded a couple sticks. Its been a year, and so far they both work alright. One of the stick has a flashing home button, i have no idea what thats about.

xbox is definitely the way to go for dual modding as no chipset has successfully emulated a 360 controller. if you did have a ps3 stick, you would need to add an xbox 360 board.

User Info: epy0nkaru

epy0nkaru
3 years ago#3
I've modded two sticks to work for ps360, and i really only screwed up one. Yes there's a possibility but I did a shoddy job. The process is really a lot easier than you think but because soldering is involved there's always a chance for trouble
please forgive me, I'm typing this on my phone possibly and so i'm very typo prone
  1. Boards
  2. Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
  3. Are there any risks dual modding a ps3 arcade stick to play xbox?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Option Selects and Youlilmattsback446/11/2014