article goes into more detail of Senran Kagura Burst's story and protagonists

#1xenosaga123Posted 4/19/2012 1:48:22 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/18/get-reacquainted-with-the-cast-of-senran-kagura-burst-crimson-girls/

also nice enough to remind everyone of each character's name.
#2TigermelonPosted 4/22/2012 12:34:33 AM
I'm excited about the sequel since I've just played the ever-loving crap out of the first game (and it's fun to go back to for just casual beatem-up fun) but I honestly did NOT think that the antagonist characters were more interesting than the five "good" girls. They BECAME more interesting towards the end of the game as they were given a little more dialogue and background, but I would honestly rather have a whole new cast of characters to choose from rather than simply playing the other side. Still, that won't stop me from getting the sequel and I'm half temped to pre-order right now!
#3Oni_LuigiPosted 4/23/2012 6:45:39 PM
Whoa, those uniforms are something, that's regulation for that school! Hoooo...the Viper teacher...I'm speechless I got nothing!
Oh wait, that's a nice mole.
#4PuruglyPosted 4/23/2012 7:59:52 PM
That teacher is just one big cluster-**** of fetishes.

and i love it
---
You forget, fool! This Purugly flies!
#5wave1000Posted 4/23/2012 10:52:53 PM
Tigermelon posted...
I'm excited about the sequel since I've just played the ever-loving crap out of the first game (and it's fun to go back to for just casual beatem-up fun) but I honestly did NOT think that the antagonist characters were more interesting than the five "good" girls. They BECAME more interesting towards the end of the game as they were given a little more dialogue and background, but I would honestly rather have a whole new cast of characters to choose from rather than simply playing the other side. Still, that won't stop me from getting the sequel and I'm half temped to pre-order right now!

I would hope they have new girls along with the old one and just let you use everyone.

Even though so far I see they are not doing much diffrent with the gameplay I at least hope they have the ablity to swap costumes with anyone. I want my Yomi with Mira dress. color editor would be just boss also.
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#6wave1000Posted 4/23/2012 10:59:05 PM
Purugly posted...
That teacher is just one big cluster-**** of fetishes.

and i love it

Ya the producer does that alot thats why Haruka's head looks exactly like those doll heads in japan. I think you know the ones. lol
---
3DS FC 004427725163